BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rachel B.
I received this as a gift, and I wasn't too fond of it. The bottle is beautiful, but as my first time using it, I expected more from it. It seemed to irritate my skin. I wouldn't purchase this with my own money.
Emily H.
This is a great sunscreen! It isn't too greasy and sinks into the skin very well. I love the packaging and I think this product is a bit pricey but definitely worth the money if you can spare it. Would recommend!
Erin R.
Rochester, NY
I like this sunscreen. It has a really light feeling. It does not feel greasy at all, which is something I hate about most sunscreens. The packaging is also super cute. I really like this new line from Tarte.
Chloe F.
Indiana, PA
Too expensive in my eyes. But, it was very useful but didn't last too long. Good product, just wish it was bigger and lasted longer. I bought this offline on the website and i would kinda recommend to others.
Leila D.
Purchased this last summer & will eve buy another brand again. Tarte never lets me down. I seriously love their formula. Everything always smells so natural and not harsh. Whatever their doing, I wouldn't change a thing. Keep up the great work!!
Taylor S.
Barstow, CA
i liked this because it doesn't leave your face feeling super sticky and works well as a primer for foundation! would recommend and it smells really great too! worth the price and wait to get it shipped to me!
Shelby T.
Live Oak, TX
This is a good lightweight lotion with sunscreen. I like how light it is I feel like it goes on easily under my makeup. I wasn't a fan of the smell of the lotion and I feel like the sunscreen wasn't the best.
Nikita P.
Brooklyn, NY
I was lucky enough to get this in my past Glossy box. I was in dire need for a new sunscreen and had always wanted to use this. This is lightweight on my skin and so smooth. Not greasy at all. It is a great purchase.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
Looooce this tarte is such a great skin company the packaging is super cute and bright it's what caught my eye. I purchased from Sephora I purchase travel size for about $11. I will definitely be buying again.
Autumn T.
Sanford, ME
I always keep this on hand to use under my makeup if none of my other producta have spf. A thin layer after moisturizers and serums but before primers seems to do the trick without wrecking my makeup. And my sensitive skin haa no problem with it!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?