BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Megan Z.
Draper, UT
Great sunscreen, a touch on the greasy side, nice protection, nice scent, a little pricier than what I'd want, but I adore the packaging. Purchased at Sephora, first time user, probably last time user. Lots of room for improvement but still not bad.
Jennifer S.
Lexington , NC
A must have for your everyday regiment. This is a very gentle product that leaves you face soft and not greasy feeling like most do. This was my first time using it and will definitely continue to use this product!
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I love the Tarte brand as a whole, I love that they use all natural ingredients. However I'm not sure that this sunscreen is really worth the money. You're paying for the brand bar here.
Makenzie J.
Sugar Land, TX
Love this sunscreen. It doesn't have a bad smell and goes even on the face without bothering me. I like the packaging, it stands out and attracts the buyer to it. I am a first time uses but Will continue to use and see if I like it more! This product is pricey but I am hoping it will be worth it.
Sara A.
Phoenix, AZ
I use tarte all the time. Great company. THEY DON'T TEST ON ANIMALS! Which is a big thing for me. The sunscreen has a high spf and feels so smooth. Doesn't clog your foundation either!
Bethany R.
Clinton, MO
I got this in the Sephora Play! box and have loved it! Works really well. My only complaint would be the scent. It's a little annoying after awhile. Love how thin this goes on and is super easy to use under makeup!
Samantha B.
canton, GA
I love this product so much. It kept my face protected and i didn't even get sunburnt and i was outside in the sun for nearly 4 hours straight. Great product and I definitely recommend.
Anastasia T.
Williamstown, NJ
Love this stuff just in general, it's great. My expectations were met, in fact I won't switch anywhere else. It's very effective , and super thin. I was a first time user and would buy again. I would buy in bulk
Jasmen P.
Laveen, AZ
Tarte sunscreen lotion smells GREAT! Feels great also! I am a first time user and totally plan to purchase more. I didn't buy it I received it as a gift but for sure plan to buy more. It was very effective & I would totally recommend it to othersssss.
Samantha S.
Manor, TX
Got this as a deluxe sample. A little greasy for me but that feeling doesn't long. Didn't think it changed the way my makeup applied or wore throughout the day, will use up the sample not sure if I would purchase.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora