BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
TaeLynne G.
Tucson, AZ
As someone who burns easily, I love this sunscreen lotion. It isn't thicky/cakey like most sunscreens and I love that I can use my make up over it without it looking greasy. I think it's a great value!
faith c.
Vero Beach, FL
Love this this is my go to if I'm planning on going out. This doesn't leave a greasy residue and I have never had an experience of it being patchy. However this product is a bit pricey as it is tarte.
Maddie F.
I think that this works great! For me, I probably need a higher SPF but this is good if I'm not going to be outside for very long. It's also very smooth on the skin and doesn't leave you feeling extremely oily.
Lily S.
Favorite sunscreen, but very overpriced. I received a sample of this product and immediately loved it. I went to purchase and it was just way too expensive for a sunscreen! Good, but too much money!!
Kristin E.
Maumelle, AR
This sunscreen goes on light and sheer. Doesn't leave face feeling sticky or greasy. Just remember to reapply often if out in the sun all day. Also has a nice fragrance to it.
Maria K.
Alameda, CA
I've tried this once so far and appreciate that its mineral but doesn't leave a crazy white cast on my brown skin. It's also pretty lightweight and doesn't feel irritating !
Vannessa T.
Taylorsville, UT
I love this brand and i love how it works i get sun burns really bad but if and when i use this no sun burns witch is good i do recommend this product to any one of all colors anx races and skin tones tbis works good for any body
Jordyn S.
Katy, TX
This is my favorite sunscreen for everyday under my makeup. No flash back in cameras. It's a little pricey for just sunscreen but you don't use a lot so it'll last. I will purchase again when I run out
Sabrina D.
I must say tarte is my favorite brand. And this suncreen is everything. It doesn't have a strong smell which I like and it doesn't make me break out like other products have.
Amanda F.
By far my favorite sunscreen for face. Doesn't smell too terribly awful, and doesn't turn me into a grease ball! I wish it was less expensive, but it's worth it.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?