BY TARTE #23 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Antonia T.
Beaver falls, PA
Smells great, doesn't leave your skin oily. You're able to moisturize and protect yourself from those rays! Also stays on great while sweating in the sun all day, smells great too!
Brooke P.
Columbia, TN
All the Tarte products are my favorite! This sunscreen is a must for the summer time. It goes on smooth and feels like your just applying regular lotion instead of a heavy sunscreen.
Emma W.
Lewisburg, PA
This sunscreen is great! It goes on under my makeup on regularly sunny days and it's so light and non oily it's like nothing is there! My foundation goes on perfectly over it! Love!
Viki M.
Sterling Hts, MI
This tarte sunscreen is great and smells very good. IT has SPF 30 which is fairly high. It does protect you from the sun so it does its job. In my opinion there are other sunscreen lotions that aren't as expensive as this one and work the same.
Jessi J.
Harrisonville, MO
I've only used this a couple times but I like that it is really light on my skin. It doesn't have that typical sun screen smell. It doesn't make me break out which is great. My only thing is it seems to separate really easily so maybe if I shake it up better or stir it I will like it better.
Gabriela G.
Walden, NY
Didn't break out my skin and kept me from getting a sunburn. Win win in my opinion! =) The only drawback is the price because there are other brands that are cheaper and do not break out your skin.
Kylie F.
I have definitely loved having this product this summer! It was a reasonable price and came of good value. It is effective, I bought it only from Sephora, only con is you do have to keep reapplying if you are fair skinned because it is only 30 spf
Rachel N.
Richardson, TX
Love this sunscreen! My mom introduced it to me, is on the pricey side of skincare, but did meet my expectations. The sunscreen is gentle to the skin and not harsh at all, would buy again and highly recommend.
Paige H.
I like this sunscreen a lot. I like a low SPF myself so I still get a little color but if your looking for a sunscreen that protects you fully this wouldn't be the sunscreen for you
Monica B.
I love everything the Tarte brand has to offer. I've been using them for about 10 years now, the quality is superb! Natural products gentle on these skin and oh so very protective!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back