BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mary W.
Mckinney, TX
This is an amazing sunscreen and I am a huge tarte fan. The first time I tried it I could smell a hint of sunscreen but it wore off after a while. I do think it's hard to wear sunscreen with makeup though.
Ice C.
Stafford VA
Whhhhooow I am in track for school and at the beginning of track in the locker room me and all my friends put this on i had to buy another bottle YEA its that good i totally recommend it and had to force my friends to get there own LOL
Vivian M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My go to for facial sun screen. Not too heavy, not to greasy. I love that I know it it natural and vegan. I love tarte and what it stands for and their products really work! I love this and the packaging!
Joana R.
Richmond, TX
I really love this product! So fluid and easy to wear! Highly recommended! So gentle to the skin. it was my first time and now is a most in my daily routine. The packgage as all tarte products is so beautiful.
Devika S.
Mount Vernon, NY
Very hydrating product. It can feel a little oily on the skin so I wouldn't recommend this product for people with oily or even combination skin. But for those with dry skin it's amazing. Foundation also sits very well on this product.
Heather H.
This is a high quality sunscreen that goes on nice and smooth. I don't have any issues with my makeup while using this. No pilling at all! It doesn't leave a white cast and rubs in easily. Will buy again.
Rachael B.
Not my favorite sunscreen but it was nice. The packaging and the brand is why I bought it. I got it from Sephora at normal price, that is an it pricey. I loved the packing but probably will not be buying it again.
Patty M.
Santa Rosa, CA
This sun screen is great! All of Tarte products are great and not harsh on the skin! They are a little pricey but considering they use natural products makes it worth it.i recommend this for the summer.
Steph O.
Phoenix, AZ
Seems to to the job as well because I've not gotten burnt while wearing it! As for high end sunscreen it isn't my favorite because it's a little bit greasy compared to others I've used. I will use it up though and am pretty happy with it!
Amanda S.
Pasadena, MD
I really did enjoy this sunscreen. It moisturized my face well and provided good sun protection without causing any breakouts. It made my oily face a tad bit greasier than usual but nothing unmanageable
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?