BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ashley M.
OH MY GOD. I AM SO OBSESSED WITH TARTES LINE PERIOD. THE PACKAGING R U SRS RIGHT. NOW. LADIES GO GO GO AND BUY AFTER USING I HAVE FOUR NOW. I LITERALLY BOOGHT FOUR WHO DOES THAT. IM SO OBSESSED. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS AND EVERU TARTE PRODUCT
Yve B.
brookfeild
Love this sunscreen I bring it everywhere perfect for summer, traveling, vacation, it's gentle and smells good like all tarts products, nice packaging I will purchase again and it defiantly gets the job done
Love this sunscreen perfect for my skin that tends to be very sensitive and it is not too greasy which makes it extra amazing deff would be buying again and I would totally recommend to a friend and the price is 👍
Elisabeth B.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this sunscreen! I got a sample in my ipsy bag and it's my absolute favorite, I repurchased. It's perfect for the beach and simple makeup summer days. It's lightweight and does not break out your skin!
Emperatriz R.
Excelente protector solar, cumple todo lo que promete... lo utilizo para maquillajes de día que son un poco más elaborados o que la piel deba estar muy expuesta al sol, lo recomiendo ampliamente!! Estupendo!!
Nicole W.
Lakewood , CO
This Tarte sunscreen seems to be protecting my skin from the sun well. I mix some in with my foundation and apply to my face. I also use it on my arms and tops of hands which burn easily. I'm very sensitive to the sun and have very fair skin.
Leslie R.
Gate City, VA
I love this for dropping in my bag to use when I am on the go. It's lightweight and doesn't feel oily or greasy making it ideal for face & body . tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Michelle M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I use this everyday in the summer! No one wants pigmentation issues or acne scars darkening and this will be your savior. Tarte is a natural line and I absolutely adore them! I will be purchasing this again!
Jessica H.
Wynnewood, PA
I have received a few deluxe samples of this and I really like it. It feels light on the skin and smells nice. It doesn't leave much of a white cast so it can be worn under make up and in flash photography.
Burkleigh O.
Fort Worth , TX
This is a nice sunscreen. I am reluctant to use a sun screen on my face that isn't either skin care brand or made for the face. It didn't irritate my face and kept it feeling hydrated throughout the day. I would definitely recommend this to someone who wants a sunscreen without makeup.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?