BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Juli L.
Streamwood, IL
Even though I only used this tarte sunscreen lotion only once I really liked the quality of it not only because it has great packaging mad I like the pink color of it it makes it pop out whenever you find it
Zoë W.
Denver, Co
I love tarte and their products. They are worth the investment. This sunscreen works great with makeup and lasts a decent amount of time. Coverage is fairly long lasting and not greasy. I would buy it again!
Brie G.
I feel like this sunscreen left my face feeling sticky and I didn't much care for it. I got it as part of my SephoraPlay box and I will not be purchasing the full size.
Mary W.
Mckinney, TX
This is an amazing sunscreen and I am a huge tarte fan. The first time I tried it I could smell a hint of sunscreen but it wore off after a while. I do think it's hard to wear sunscreen with makeup though.
I love this product it's small it's easy to travel with I order this product on Amazon and it was my first time using it I just went out in the beach it would help me not get a sunburn because being in the sun too long irritated my face
Sarah D.
Mansfield, TX
I got this sunscreen in a subscription box (I believe it was back when I was subscribed to Glossybox). It's great to wear underneath makeup or by itself in the summer. Plus the packaging it's super cute and I'm a sucker for those things, lol.
Good product ! I received a sample of this and it did it's job . I wore this under my make up and it didn't interfere with my makeups performance throughout the day .
Mckenzie T.
Fowler, MI

It is dermatologist recommended. It is fast absorbing- not greasy formula. Fragrance free, non comedogenic and clinically proven safe for sensitive skin. It is SPF 30 and moisture. and it smells delicious
Adriana Q.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
I have been using this a lot lately since its been sunny the first few times I used it I broke out but not anymore and I really enjoy this. This is definitely a beach must have!
Kim B.
SUCH CUTE PACKAGING. Tarte does it again with their packaging. Is this anything special for a face sunscreen? Not really. It doesn't break me out and looks cute.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?