BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Michelle M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I use this everyday in the summer! No one wants pigmentation issues or acne scars darkening and this will be your savior. Tarte is a natural line and I absolutely adore them! I will be purchasing this again!
Lizzy W.
Lees Summit, MO
This was really good for my dry skin on my face. I bought it at sephora but needed to check the expiration date. It was effective and I definitely would use again. Exactly what I expected. I would not recommend this to people with oily skin.
jesa J.
I liked the fact that it is so lightweight. The packaging is on point. But I wish it was sweat risistant. Also the price point is a little higher then I usually like to spend. But overall a great product.
Mary P.
I love this sunscreen from tarte. It does not leave my face sticky or does not leave my face with white residue like other normal sunscreens would. It is pretty good. I would recommend if you are looking for one
Gabrielle T.
Frederick
I love this sunscreen! I have acne prone skin and sunscreens always make me breakout but this one doesn't! It's light weight not greasy and smells great! I'm am very fair and definitely need a good sunscreen and this one hasn't let me down.
Liz R.
santa rosa, CA
Works good for a day at the beach when you dont want to wear any makeup but you dont want to sunburn although i would opt for a more affordable option if you are planning to use daily since it is a lil pricey
Angelika C.
Vandalia, OH
I love this product because, unlike other products with SPF, this moisturizer doesn't leave a white cast. It is super light and not greasy! It is great to throw on before heading to the beach, pool, or for a walk. I would highly recommend this product! Not to mention it smells great!
Holly A.
Whitewater, KS
Love this product for a nice summer day, I wear it under my bare minerals or alone with a highlight! It's good sunscreen and very moisturizing on my skin. Definitely will be picking this up before summer!
Joana R.
Richmond, TX
I really love this product! So fluid and easy to wear! Highly recommended! So gentle to the skin. it was my first time and now is a most in my daily routine. The packgage as all tarte products is so beautiful.
Jahan B.
Marietta , GA
Love this product! It's a moisturizer and sunscreen all in 1 pretty bottle! It's also a great primer! My sensitive skin doesn't get irritated like with other sunscreens and it provides a great protection!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?