BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Gabriel R.
San Diego, CA
It does wonders and really protects me from the sun. When I put it on I can barely feel it's there and that's what I want from a sunscreen. Great product and it smells great too.
Kat T.
Opelousas, LA
I love this product! Usually my face would burn easily and begin to peel which was gross. My face felt smooth and healthy after a long day in the Louisiana sun using this product.
Mariah G.
I love the oils from tarte and had to buy this product when it came out! It's so light on the skin! The sunscreen scent is faint in the lotion and wears beautifully under makeup.
Elina H.
Burbank, CA
I like this product because it smells nice and it doesn't make my skin look strange so I can wear foundation on top without having to worry about it melting off throughout the day
Delaney M.
Saint George, UT
Soooo good!! It's perfect for a beach vacation or just everyday use! It's perfect for my oily combo skin because it doesn't leave a harsh residue and it's perfect under makeup!
Bev L.
Phoenix, AZ
Its ok, i don't like the shine it leaves on ypur face. I had to grab a towel and pat my face, then put power to tone down how shiny my fave was. I don't think i will buy it again.
Jana M.
Brooklyn, NY
Got this as a sample from Sephora. It's good, but not life-changing. Sunscreen is sunscreen is sunscreen. Nothing makes it stand out, but I also don't have any real complaints.
Mikayla S.
Inglewood, CA
I went on a trip to Mexico and I loved this product it doesn't have like a weird sticky feeling after u use it I love it.i bought it at Sephora and will definitely buy it again
Hannah R.
Milford, OH
Applys smoothly and doesn't feel thick or oily like many other sunscreens. I really liked this product because it didn't have that typical smell that other brands usually have.
Sadie R.
It is a good facial sunscreen and hasn't left my face oily. The cons would have to be that I'm not crazy about the scent and it doesn't last me all day. You do have to reapply.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?