BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sandy M.
Tarte has to be my new favorite beauty line! I received a sample of this and I love it! It's a little pricy but I will def be buying in the future! Feel so good on and it does a great job of protecting my skin!
Faith A.
The bottle of this sunscreen is so adorable on my vanity. It lasts quite a while as well. Smells beautiful and is a more liquidy formula-which I tend to prefer in sunscreen since they work better under my makeup.
Emily H.
This is a great sunscreen! It isn't too greasy and sinks into the skin very well. I love the packaging and I think this product is a bit pricey but definitely worth the money if you can spare it. Would recommend!
Katiana D.
Raleigh, NC
Great lotion. Keeps my skin from getting sunburned and can totally wear it underneath makeup. A little pricey for sunscreen but if you're willing to spend the money it is a great product. Good sturdy packaging.
Alexandra T.
Newcastle, OK
Great sunscreen that didn't break me out. Didn't smell too strong and it worked really well for me. It wears really well under makeup and didn't clog my pores. I really liked this and would recommend to others.
Taryn M.
This is really great for the summer/when doing outdoorsy activities like hiking. It's very light and when I'm not wearing a Foundation with SPF it works really well to make sure my face has some type of protection.
Arielle D.
Anderson, SC
I have only received a sample of this but I am definitely buying a full size. The coverage is good and it sits well and isn't irritating to my sensitive skin. I love wearing this when I'm gonna be outdoors a lot.
Bailey B.
This sunscreen is ok. My skin still managed to burn after a few hours even after reapplying. I also did not like the smell at all. For the price I think it could have performed much better. I would not get again
Kamilia A.
Baltimore, MD
I've tried this lotion when I went to Sephora and I like it so much! I definitely suggest this if you're looking for a new one and it's at an affordable price. I definitely recommend this to anyone! It's great!
Lyndsey W.
Oswego
I like this sunscreen a lot especially since I am a huge Tarte fan and love their natural products. I will say I think it's a little pricy for a sunscreen but I do love it and would definitely recommend to others
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?