BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
It looks great under makeup and keeps your skin safe all day! I found that when I started using this my skin wasn't burnt ( I have a sun burnt nose and it's really bad) and it has a great scent that isn't overpowering and it does have a light sheen but when u put your makeup over it, it looks great.
Sam R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a great sunscreen. When I wear it, I never get burnt. It is easy on the skin and doesn't look oily. It also smells good. I bought this at Sephora and the packaging is really cute and fun. It is pricey but I think your skin is worth the splurge.
Heather H.
Toledo, OH
This is a very nice sunscreen, it doesn't have a strong scent and it goes nicely underneath makeup. It lasts all day and is spf 30. I think it is kind of expensive but it does a good job and I don't have to worry about my face breaking out because of it.
Alyxaine V.
Caldwell, ID
I like this sunscreen. It's a newer product from tarte but I love most everything from this brand. It covers nicely and a little goes a long way. No strong fragrance and it really works.
Gabriela R.
Tarte Sunscreen is super good! Especially if you're like me who has very sensitive skin. Very good packaging and isn't harsh on the skin at all. Met every expectation since I do have very sensitive skin and get sunburned easily, I bought this at Sephora.
Katie T.
Uvalde, TX
Everyone should have this product with them! I absolutely love this product and I would buy it again! It is soft and gentle on my skin and has a good smell to it. I would recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin to the sun or burns really easily.
Evita L.
Santa Cruz, CA
This is one of my favorite sunscreen lotions, It does appear a bit oily when you first put it on but it soon dissipates into the skin and you can barely notice it. I recommend it for everyday wear to protect your skin from the harsh rays. I'd buy it again.
Donna K.
CORONA, CA
I wanted to love this product because I love Tarte. BUT for the price, I was disappointed. The coverage seemed thin and the lotion seemed to disappear quickly. I didn't feel protected and ended up using some other lotion in my bag. Would not recommend.
Michaella S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Great sunscreen. Do I think you have to buy Tarte's brand, no. But it does work and you can use it on your face or body which is nice. Great for throwing in your purse and cute packaging.
Alma C.
yonker ny
Muy buen producto para Mi uso , lo compro y lo compro y no me canso, me gusta mucho usarlo en el verano, este de 30 ya qye no me expongo mucho al Sol, como para usar uno con mas volumen
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora