BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Celeste C.
Phoenix, AZ
Its a decent mosturizer but you can definitely find something cheaper and maybe even better at the drugstore to be honest. I think I agree with others on this your paying more for the brand here than anything else.
Meldin G.
I received this sample in a Sephora Play! box. I really like the formula. It's not sticky or greasy like some SPFs can be. It feels very light and can be worn alone or under makeup. I like the broad spectrum formula and I know I'm getting good protection.
Jennifer S.
Lexington , NC
A must have for your everyday regiment. This is a very gentle product that leaves you face soft and not greasy feeling like most do. This was my first time using it and will definitely continue to use this product!
ALLISON S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this sunscreen! It's light, but effective, and the packaging is so pretty! I highly recommend this as an everyday sunscreen for your face. Not oily, not sticky, no white residue. I'm stocking up for summer!
Makenzie J.
Sugar Land, TX
Love this sunscreen. It doesn't have a bad smell and goes even on the face without bothering me. I like the packaging, it stands out and attracts the buyer to it. I am a first time uses but Will continue to use and see if I like it more! This product is pricey but I am hoping it will be worth it.
Ashley C.
I am not the best at using sunscreens for my face, but I really like this one. It absorbs quickly and doesn't cause my skin to breakout. Appears to work well as I have not burnt while using this. The scent isn't over powering either which is a huge plus.
Jessica R.
Obsessed with this! My favorite facial sunscreen! I've used plenty of other sunscreens for the face like cream spray and even sticks and they all break me out. This one not once broke me out! I wore it everyday in Florida and I loved everything about it.
soph k.
The sun screen lotion was pricey to be completely honest .I heard such good reviews about this product from my friends so I tried it out. It did work but it wasn't worth the price. I won't re purchase it again but I would definitely want to receive it as a gift.
Cee M.
Wichita Falls, TX
No matter if you are going to be in the sun for 5 minutes or 5 hours, to prevent aging and sun damage, you must use sunscreen. This one is a good one to put underneath your makeup and go about your day. Plus did you know that tarte is animal cruelty free
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I love the Tarte brand as a whole, I love that they use all natural ingredients. However I'm not sure that this sunscreen is really worth the money. You're paying for the brand bar here.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back