BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
miriam e.
Port Arthur, TX
It's pretty smooth and leaves your skin super soft ! I tried alot of sunscreens but this is the one that I enjoyed the most it's not to cakes and other leavs your skin smooth and it helped clear up my face a little more!
Ashlee H.
Plymouth, MA
Received this in a subscription box a few months ago and it's okay. Not great but it doesn't the job. Best thing about it is that it's more clean than anything you can get at the drugstore.
Annelise F.
Carol Stream, IL
I really enjoyed this product, it has a nice scent and was gentle on the skin. However, I don't know if I'd be willing to repurchase for the price. I can buy other sunscreen brands for far cheaper that do the same thing.
FukYou B.
Love this product. Lotion goes on smooth and stays put. Gives the perfect amount of protection. Tarte can be a little pricey but their products are always worth it!!
Marian Daniela M.
Arlington
I really like this sunscreen because make feel my skin very protect and fresh. I bought this product at Sephora and definitely I want to buy it again cause it's very gentle with me. I also like the bottle presentation.
Ashley P.
This is my favorite facial sunscreen as it isn't as oily as copper coppertone. I have sensitive skin and until I found this, I was doomed to breakouts come summertime
Hannah C.
Best facial sunscreen out there hands down! Generally if a product feels heavy or greasy I won't touch it and I love that this one doesn't feel gross! Definitely recommend!
Irania V.
MILWAUKEE, WI
Best Facial Sunscreen on the market. I bought at my local Ulta. I am a repeat user. It did not break me out or anything. I love the packaging. Can be a little bulky.
Kimberly P.
North Carolina
I Love Tarte. Their skincare and makeup is one of my favorites. This sunscreen does the job and does it beautifully. My skin just feels happy and safe ftom the sun.
Shauna S.
Aurora, CO
This sunscreen was light weight which is always a must for me. It is perfect under makeup. Not sure if it is supposed to moisturize but it seems to do just enough to not be heavy and not dry you out at the same time.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?