BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Natasha s.
Jacksonville, FL
I like this product but it is not as good as banana boat
. I am disappointed in them and need A refund in them. They are very gentle so that's the good perky
I buy it at several different stores. You need to make coupon si muchmore than it wad before.
Nikki F.
This stuff is great! I have a small sample that I kept in my purse during the summer. Works great to touch up on your nose during the day and also as basically a primer under your makeup. Very light weight and lendable.
Haylee S.
Danville, KY
I am very fair complected and burn very easy in my face this product is absolutely perfect. It goes on so smooth and very light weight; however i do think it is a tab bit pricey for the size of bottle you receive
Haley F.
wilmington, VT
I got this in a summer favorites box from Sephora. It's a cute products, but does make me feel a little oily and smells more like sunscreen than my coola products.
Anna C.
Farmingville, NY
My favorite sunscreen! I like the bigger bottle because it's more for the price and satisfaction. It's a good value because it goes far. It definitely leaves me feeling smooth and clean with no oily effect after
Allie L.
Dubuque , IA
This is a great sunscreen for the face, especially if you want to layer with makeup, as it isn't sticky or greasy like basic sunscreens. Also has a pleasant scent and cute packaging.
Heather W.
['amsterdam', ''], NY
I love this SPF. And the packaging is adorable. It is an all natural product and is great to wear alone or pump into foundation. It smells great and is not greasy.
Alexis F.
Westland, MI
This smelled really good, but made my skin break out. I can't complain too much because I do have sensitive skin. I just know better for next time. It made my skin soft until it broke out. So I guess just don't use it if your skin is sensitive.
Christine D.
Puyallup, WA
This smells great, I love the packaging, and it's fairly priced. Gentle on my sensitive skin, but keeps it moisturized and protected from the sun. I love it and highly recommend it!
Megan E.
Eugene, OR
My skin burns easily and I love using this. I think it's a good price. And defiantly worth it. I bought this online on Tarte. Definitely effective , and would recommend. I would most certainly buy again.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?