BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth H.
I love this sunscreen. It makes my skin feel amazing and doesn't have that weird scent. It is very gentle on the skin. I will be buying it again when I run out. It has so cute packaging. It is pricey but worth it.
Tiffany A.
Coon Rapids, MN
I really like this sunscreen. I am always hesitant about sunscreens on my face but used this on a seven day cruise and didn't really experience any bad breakouts. It soaked in well and wasn't noticeable in photos.
Kaitlyn D.
Lafayette, LA
I love love love this! I've never had no issues with any tarte products! Tarte is literally my first go to for just about anything to do with beauty! They know exactly how to make a girl feel beautiful and refreshed
Sarah G.
Seattle, WA
This wears really nicely under makeup and does leave a white cast once thoroughly massaged into the face. I enjoy that is doesn't leave my skin too greasy and is an easy way to ensure I'm protecting my skin daily.
Stephanie H.
Omaha, NE
I really enjoyed the product. It is lightweight not heavy and was packaged w a pump which I like. I got this item in a subscription service. So it was nice to try which I wouldn't have bought. But will repurchase.
Lulu T.
The moisturizer worked really good until it start to cause me acne. It may have been cause I switched the product that that I was using. It works alright just the only bad think was that it caused me much more acne
Rachel B.
Boynton Beach , FL
Love this sunscreen! The packaging looks so cute on my vanity and the product is great itself as well! I think it is definitely worth the price for the long lasting product that you get and I definitely recommend!
Liz A.
It was a great sunscreen and fun to try, although i wouldnt buy againss it was very pricy for such little product. I loved the packaging though for my first time using it! I would probably recommend to others if they are willing to pay a little more.
Diamond B.
Brooklyn Park , MD
I've used this as a sample and fell in love with the formula's gentleness and it is pretty decent priced for the quality. Also the packaging is sleek and easy to you so yes I would made a purchase of this product.
Alexandra J.
I don't like wearing sunscreen, but I did not mind wearing this one at all! I love how it didn't feel like I was wearing it at all! I am a huge fan of this product and would highly recommend this product to anyone!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?