BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ari B.
Valley Village, CA
I love Tarte produtcs all around, their sun screen being a favorite. I love putting this on before I prime my skin for protected skin. And it leaves you moisturized
Camille W.
This is the only sunscreen that doesn't cause me to have any breakouts and it doesn't inflame my pores. The smell is nice and it is great for underneath foundation.
Zomorah K.
Great sunscreen. I was able to use these as a deluxe sample from Sephora. i like that this product is cruelty-free. Also, the price is affordable. however, if you have brown or dark skin, it can appear to have a white residue which is not good.
Lindsey M.
Youngstown, FL
Although i love this brand and it actually protects my face from the sun, my face is highly allergenic to the stuff i put on my face and i broke out the next day.
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL
Protector solar es una loción que ayuda a revitalizar la piel protegiéndola de los daños solares además aclara y hidratanta dado le una apariencia mucho más sana tonificado y nutriendo la piel y dejándola muy suave , tiene u delicioso olor que me encanta .
Tiffiny W.
Chesapeake, VA
I'm glad I bought the tarte sunscreen. It has a nice smell to it, unlike some of the other brands. The texture is also nice and creamy without drying the skin out.
Maggie E.
Riverbank, CA
Great sun protector that makes your face feel amazing! I can defiantly enjoy myself on a sunny day without worrying about damaging my face! Awe some product tarte!
Kasey T.
Silver Spring, MD
I received this in my June Sephora Play box and I'm so happy I received it to try! It's one of the best SPF lotions I've tried. It's light and wears great under makeup to protect my face!
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
This lotion is ultralight, absorbs quickly and leaves my combination skin with a subtle glow. It's the perfect facial sunscreen and moisturizer combo for summer! That being said, the lotion is too lightweight on its own for a New England winter. I'll be switching to a heavier product for the colder months ahead.
Protects my skin from the Suns rays. Provides spf which is always beneficial. Prefect for the summer time weather in New York. Good product but it did not wow me.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?