BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Taylor S.
Barstow, CA
i liked this because it doesn't leave your face feeling super sticky and works well as a primer for foundation! would recommend and it smells really great too! worth the price and wait to get it shipped to me!
Destiny G.
Can I say this is hands down the best lotion suncreen I have tried. I definitely hate that owy gowy feeling suncreen leave on your screen, but this one is the total opposite! I will absolutely keep on buying this product!
Nikita P.
Brooklyn, NY
I was lucky enough to get this in my past Glossy box. I was in dire need for a new sunscreen and had always wanted to use this. This is lightweight on my skin and so smooth. Not greasy at all. It is a great purchase.
Cassandra D.
Albuquerque
My hands down GO TO under my foundation sunscreen it is fabulous! And light and it is the only one I've found that doesn't make my foundation all Cakey and sticky like other sun screens have the habit of doing
Autumn T.
Sanford, ME
I always keep this on hand to use under my makeup if none of my other producta have spf. A thin layer after moisturizers and serums but before primers seems to do the trick without wrecking my makeup. And my sensitive skin haa no problem with it!
Warren S.
This product is great for the spring sun and it's perfectly softening without being oily.
You don't even need a lot great consistency. I bought this at Sephora! I think it's a great for everyone! More in one bottle!
Angelica R.
Martinez , CA
It was a good sunscreen. It laid on the face really well, but for the price point it had, i couldn't justify repurchasing it. It didn't do anything extraordinary for my skin other then just being a sunscreen.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
Looooce this tarte is such a great skin company the packaging is super cute and bright it's what caught my eye. I purchased from Sephora I purchase travel size for about $11. I will definitely be buying again.
Megan M.
Mishawaka, IN
I love this sunscreen. Very moisturizing and protects my very fair skin from the harsh sun. And I like that I can use it daily and it does not clog my pores or make my skin feel oily or gross. Would buy again.
Erin R.
Rochester, NY
I like this sunscreen. It has a really light feeling. It does not feel greasy at all, which is something I hate about most sunscreens. The packaging is also super cute. I really like this new line from Tarte.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?