BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Marron G.
Salt Lake City, UT
My favorite!!!! I LOVE TARTE. It's an amazing product and met my expectations. Got it at Sephora and you can get it online. Get it! Because it's cruelty free and that's what is most important
Alycia P.
Milwaukee, WI
Recently received this product in my glossy box. It was pretty smooth and soaked into the skin nicely. I used it after my moisturizer and before my primer. Only have used it a few times but so far so good. I have not taken any flash photography to see if it has any flash back.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
This sunscreen is excellent if you want something that won't break you out or give you white streaks on your face. It isn't oily like a lot of department store sunscreen. I don't burn easily, but I didn't have any sunburns using this product. I would recommend it.
Caitlin L.
Mastic beach , NY
Love tarte, their products are really great. Their skin products are even better. I definitely like and continue to use their spf30- I have dry skin so I don't notice any oilyness after a couple of hours. It works well under my foundation and with my other skincare.
Amanda W.
This was a very good sunscreen but I didn't like how white my face looked after rubbing it in for a really long time. It was expensive as well and I would use it every day so it didn't last very long before it ran out. It did work well though and it didn't break my skin out at all so I might buy again.
Lana K.
Locust valley , NY
This sunscreen has been everywhere this summer ( Sephora play, Sephora sun kit, Macy's sun kit) but I am going through sunscreen like crazy so I am not complaining. Like the formula and smell.
Courtney G.
Sykesville, MD
BIG SPENDERS- go for it! its a great product.
its super pricey for a small product, I use for special occasions when I know I will be in the sun all day. The lotion aspect of the product is great, no breakouts after use.
Jennifer S.
Voorhees, NJ
I got this in a Sephora favorites kit. I love how this wore under makeup and I wore it all MDW and no sunburn! It's gentle and hydrating while not being greasy. I'm looking to buy the full product once my sample runs out!
Maria P.
This product is fine. It's a solid sunscreen. It smells like sunscreen, it feels like sunscreen, it behaves like sunscreen. I don't necessarily feel like I had to buy this product from Tarte. It's overpriced for what it is. That being said, it sits well under makeup and doesn't look too white for too long.
Greta G.
I absolutely loved this product it smelled nice and this was actually my first time used the product but am going to purchase another. I also loved the packaging. I think for this product there is room for improvement but it's the best one I have found so far
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora