BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessica W.
Sun prairie , Wi
I generally don't use facial sunscreens but decided to try this one and I'm absolutely in love! Goes on smooth and light, no chemically smell and leaves my skin feeling hydrated all day
This smells so good and has good spf I would go get it right now I love this so much I thought there was gonna be more but no it that's okay worth going back and getting another bottle.
Stefanie R.
Orlando, FL
This sunscreen is light, sinks in, and doesn't give me that greasy sunscreen feel. I feel like it does a great job defending my skin under makeup as well as on its own. Would repurchase!
Nat P.
It's a great moisturizer. Travel friendly, leaves my skin looking nice and if it helps at all i have a combination skin, dry and oily, and i would say i didn't have any trouble with this.
Tarte has the most amazing products. Nothing beats their Tarteguard Suncreen Lotion! One of my favorite products to use all year round. It delivers so much protection. It's a must have!
ejenjsnska d.
One of the best sunscreens I have ever used. Love the packaging and how smooth is feels on my skin. I do not find myself reapplying often. Very effective product! Will be repurchasing.
simply c.
Bakersfield, CA
N oh my God I really love this sunscreen lotion especially with the SPF 30 in it it really helps my skin when it's hot outside I don't feel like my face is burning and I don't get dark
Ivy C.
Arlington, VA
I bought this to use at the beach and the packaging is so cute and sleek! As for the actual product, it's good! Although the price is pretty high for a sunscreen.
Jessica R.
Los Angeles, CA
Great for this heat. Leaves skin refreshing and soft very flawless. This was my 1st time using it but I would be getting it again because I love it very much. Very gentle soft on face.
Lanie W.
This is the only sunscreen I trust for my face. I use this sunscreen anytime I will be in the sun for an extended period of time. The packaging is sleek, and this is one of my staples!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?