BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessie A.
Not greasy as long as you don't overdo it! I also haven't noticed any flashback in photos. It's a gentle formula and easy to apply before putting on my makeup and heading out for the day! tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Elizabeth H.
I love this sunscreen. It makes my skin feel amazing and doesn't have that weird scent. It is very gentle on the skin. I will be buying it again when I run out. It has so cute packaging. It is pricey but worth it.
Jordan F.
Amazing formula, wish I had my own. Borrowed a friends when we hit the beach, and I am obsessed. I left sun kissed, not burnt, and my skin wasn't dried out from being in the sun. It left me nice tan and moisturized
Kaitlyn D.
Lafayette, LA
I love love love this! I've never had no issues with any tarte products! Tarte is literally my first go to for just about anything to do with beauty! They know exactly how to make a girl feel beautiful and refreshed
Lindsey S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can't say it enough! Wish I had a lifetime supply of these! This product is so effective and you can almost tell immediately. Favorite of all time. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Stephanie H.
Omaha, NE
I really enjoyed the product. It is lightweight not heavy and was packaged w a pump which I like. I got this item in a subscription service. So it was nice to try which I wouldn't have bought. But will repurchase.
Summer N.
Moreno Valley
OMG yessssss! Everyone needs this in their makeup routine if they want to stay looking young! I love this and especially since there isn't any flash back in photos! I am definitely going to buy this product again!
Rachel B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Love this sunscreen! The packaging looks so cute on my vanity and the product is great itself as well! I think it is definitely worth the price for the long lasting product that you get and I definitely recommend!
Sam M.
Collierville , TN
This sunscreen has a fragrance like no other but....in a good way. I was blown away. I thought it wasn't going to smell to great; I was wrong. It was my first time using this sunscreen. I would recommend to others!
Diamond B.
Brooklyn Park , MD
I've used this as a sample and fell in love with the formula's gentleness and it is pretty decent priced for the quality. Also the packaging is sleek and easy to you so yes I would made a purchase of this product.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?