BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
This is an excellent sunscreen. It's spf 30 and a little goes a long way. This was my go to sunscreen for my face all last Summer because it never broke me out or clogged my pores. I will continue to use this product this Summer
Jocelyne E.
Gilbert, AZ
I like the smell of this sunscreen doesn't smell like an average sunscreen has a light nicer scent to it. I do not like the way it makes my skin feel. It makes it oily and I can't put my moisturizer on because it won't stay it feels like it is coming right off.
It's definitely an inexpensive product, I get lots of uses out of it. It leaves my skin feeling so soft. I have oily skin and I just feel like tarte has definitely helped me in not feeling like I have so much product on my face but it still leaves me looking good.
Kelli S.
Evansville, WY
I like this product for the fact it's a natural SPF rather than chemical but I can't get over the scent. It's too overpowering for me. However, it's a great SPF with moisturizing properties for those who don't mind a scent.
Abby M.
I have a super pale complection, I feel as if this has helped me not burn to the point I would normally burn in the sun! I love this product, along with other Tarte products!
Jennifer M.
This is one of my favorite sunscreens. It sinks right into my skin without feeling greasy. It doesn't leave a white residue. Pleasant smell. I trust Tarte products and am happy to use this sunscreen. I would highly recommend.
Connie T.
Clarksburg, MD
Very light and non greasy! Easy to apply. Goes on with a hitch. Very effective and goes well under my makeup. The bottle goes a long way, you only need a few drops to cover the facial area. Very much exceeded my expectations. A must have for your daily regimen.
Kait J.
Sioux Falls, SD
I alwyas wanted to try this, and I was so glad I did! Just like the other tarte products, it does it's job, with a little extra! Very nice to use under makeup, or on its own, and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry or flaky.
Jennifer C.
North Adams, MA
I have an almost sample size bottle of this just to put on my tattoos when I'm at the beach all day it works great and smells great too. It's very important to cover your ink with sunscreen. So this was a good option for me.
Stephanie O.
Tarte is a little pricey but worth the money if you can manage. Ordered online and shipped quickly it's gentle and works really nice. Attractive packaging on the bottle
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?