BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Klau D.
I have a combination skin type, with a few spots many products like this , break me out with this it didn't break me out what so ever, I have used this several times and this did not disappoint me at all. Goes on very smoothly and does not get sticky when applied to the face, recommend this product.
Michaella S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Great sunscreen. Do I think you have to buy Tarte's brand, no. But it does work and you can use it on your face or body which is nice. Great for throwing in your purse and cute packaging.
May F.
Aurora, IL
Does the job well enough but it's a bit too thick for my liking. I use it for no makeup days otherwise It makes me feel like I have too much makeup on to layer it underneath foundation.
Fatima A.
Portland, OR
For all skin types it's a very lightweight sunscreen even if the suns not out you still want to put this one your face because even if the suns not out the light can do damage to your skin, a little goes a long way.
I'm giving this tree stars because I assume it does its job but let's be real here. It's too expensive, too small, and its just sun screen. I personally like smelling like a BANANA BOAT. :) Would I recommend it? Sure if you like this brand but for me - nah!
Gabrielle G.
Lynchburg, VA
I know $32 for sunscreen is a little ridiculous BUT this product is so light and doesn't leave that nasty sticky feeling some sunscreens do, I specifically use this one on my face though.
Ashley V.
Somersworth , NH
I just got a sample of this but I really like it because it feels more like a moisturizer than a sunscreen and doesn't have that sunscreen smell which I hate. Lightweight and really nice!
Rebecca G.
New Haven, CT
I got this as a sample in a beauty subscription box service and i really enjoy it! It has a very pleasant floral scent unlike the typical sunscreen smell, and it does a great job at protecting from the sun. It comes in a very nice glass container with a pump for easy application without much mess.
Monica S.
Allentown
This product is truly my go to beauty product. If I was stranded in an island- all I would need is this cream! It makes my face feel fresh & hydrated all day long. I highly recommend this if you need a great base to start your day with and put in your makeup!
Abigail C.
Pickerington, OH
This sunscreen is everything I could've asked for. It's gentle enough on my face so I am not worried about adding "too much". I purchased it at Sephora. The packaging is beautiful and efficient. I will be purchasing this once I run out, which will be soon.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back