BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lyndsey W.
Oswego
I like this sunscreen a lot especially since I am a huge Tarte fan and love their natural products. I will say I think it's a little pricy for a sunscreen but I do love it and would definitely recommend to others
Lorena R.
Northridge, CA
great smell, leaves your skin feeling very soft. It leaves your skin looking luminous. It also has a refreshing sensation on the skin. I doesn't left a white cast on my skinand i loved that. It is lightweight formula so
your face doesn't feel clogged .
Perla C.
I received this product as a gift and I use it every other day. It's a bit pricy but it's well worth. Leave skin smooth and shine free. I would befenently purchase this product. I highly recommend this product.
Emily H.
This is a great sunscreen! It isn't too greasy and sinks into the skin very well. I love the packaging and I think this product is a bit pricey but definitely worth the money if you can spare it. Would recommend!
Madison L.
Nederland , TX
This sunscreen really works great. Tarte did a wonderful job. The only thing is I had to put the lotion on several times throughout the day in order to keep from burning. It's all around a great product though.
Alexandra T.
Newcastle, OK
Great sunscreen that didn't break me out. Didn't smell too strong and it worked really well for me. It wears really well under makeup and didn't clog my pores. I really liked this and would recommend to others.
Elizabeth D.
Brooklyn, NY
The best sunscreen. Totally gentle and doesn't clog pores. I wear this primarily on my face and it gives me such a beautiful glow after being in the sun while protecting my skin. LOVE! I received a sample bottle and can't wait to buy the full size.
Arielle D.
Anderson, SC
I have only received a sample of this but I am definitely buying a full size. The coverage is good and it sits well and isn't irritating to my sensitive skin. I love wearing this when I'm gonna be outdoors a lot.
Bailey B.
This sunscreen is ok. My skin still managed to burn after a few hours even after reapplying. I also did not like the smell at all. For the price I think it could have performed much better. I would not get again
Kamilia A.
Baltimore, MD
I've tried this lotion when I went to Sephora and I like it so much! I definitely suggest this if you're looking for a new one and it's at an affordable price. I definitely recommend this to anyone! It's great!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?