BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jannelle A.
Pittsburgh , PA
I love this. Although I feel like it doesn't give me that great of coverage it isn't dewing or sticky. I don't burn very easily so I don't need a high spf at all, over all this does the job.
Ashley B.
Ridgecrest, CA
I purchased this item at Ulta. It wasn’t super expensive for a beauty product but it was pretty pricey for a sunscreen. But it works great! It smells like a dream. It doesn’t feel sticky and it dries down pretty quick. It’s lasted me a pretty long time but when I need to I’ll definitely repurchase.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Grace K.
Tarte always has a great selection of skin care and with me having sensitive skin, their products are amazing!  Totally worked for me and smells amazing! Can be a bit pricey but it’s definitely worth it! I would buy this again for sure! I recommend to anyone with combo skin and sensitive skin!
Tara P.
Pretty expensive, but really good quality last for a long time! Easy to apply not greasy like other facial sunscreen products. Would definitely consider buying again!
Victoria H.
Los Angeles, CA
Love love love this product. I love the packaging. The purple is super cute. I love how they don’t test on animals! It’s super light weight and you can wear it by itself or under a foundation/ tinted moisturizer! I wear sunscreen everyday to protect my skin and this is perfect! Highly recommend!
Morgan C.
Love this sunscreen. The bottle is so pretty, I️t smells good, I️t goes on very smoothly and evenly. I️ts got 30spf so it’s a great skin barrier for when your out in the sun, I️ also love that it’s moisturizing to the skin.
Scarlet E.
Glendora , CA
It’s fine. It’s not oily but it’s also not mattifying. I broke out a little the first two times I used it, but now my skin is used to it. I won’t be purchasing again.
Brandy C.
Duson, LA
Love it! Used it in my trip to Mexico. I didn’t have time to wear makeup everyday but I always like using a spf. This was perfect for helping protect my skin from the sun while tinting my skin without looking like a lot of makeup.
Miya R.
I love this product and the packaging! The purple is so cute and fun but bold and I appreciate that. I don’t have many complaints about this product other than the cost.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?