BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rachel M.
This is a great idea. I recently used it on my 4 year old daughter for an event that would be partially outside. It does have a bit of an odd smell. Let's get to why I can't use it. I tried to use it. My face got burnt to a crisp. I also have oily skin, so as my skin starts to get oily, it's like the product leaves my skin.
Tatev S.
I love this sunscreen lotion of tarte. The bottle is so adorable, I love how it looks with my collections of skin care products. The smell is amazing and it does the job. Would highly recommend to try.
Emily B.
Portland, OR
Honestly, this is the best facial sunscreen I have ever used. It doesn’t clog my face like others do to cause breakouts. I never feel weighed down by it and it goes under my makeup wonderfully. I think Tarte being a makeup company, they knew exactly what the formula should be to compliment makeup and not ruin it. Worth it!
Amanda Q.
Milford, MA
I love this tarte sunscreen it works beautiful . I love the bottle it's so pretty and it's semi affordable. I love that it's lightweight and not greasy. I will be buying again
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
I was not a fan of this moisturizer by tarte. It was very thick and almost hard to rub into the face. It left a white streak which is not ideal for a light coverage makeup for the summertime. I wouldn't recommend this two others.
JOHADASA A.
El monte , CA
Obviamente este lo uso para el rostro , aunque no tiene mucha proteccion ya q ami me gusta q tenga el 50 de protección, pero es bastante bueno y te refresca la piel muy bien !
Courtney V.
Manitou, KY
Some sunscreens tend to make makeup slide but I didn’t have that problem with this one. Makeup sits great on top of it , and it doesn’t break me out which is a plus! The packaging is also pretty cute!
Alexandra L.
Mt prospect
This sunscreen loathing is prefect when your feeling dry . Apply to your skin before or after a long day in the sun . Your body will feel as smooth as ever . The price isn’t bad and the product is even better . I would definitely recommend to buy this amazing product.
Badiya N.
Richmond, VA
Got this as a sample and absolutely love the light weight feel if it. It’s just like a normal moisturizer but makes your skin glowy and fresh. Lightweight & no smell. 10/10!
Stephanie C.
Peoria , AZ
I got a little sample of this one time for purchasing my foundation and actually really liked it. I really like the ingredients they are natural ingredients. It does not feel greasy on the face. It is a little pricey but since I don’t use it every day it’s worth it for me. (Even though I should use sunscreen everyday )
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back