BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sydney N.
Carrollton, TX
I love tarte products, I find that they work amazingly well with my skin. Sunscreen is extremely important before I step outdoors or anything and Tarte's sunscreen lotion works great for me! I also love the purple detailed case and it has a bit of a sweet smell to it at the end
Samantha S.
Waco, TX
Makes me breakout!!!
I love Tarte products but unfortunately this sunscreen makes my face breakout every time I've tried to use it. All the other cosmetics I use from Tarte have been wonderful for my skin though! I do not recommend this product for people with acne prone skin!!
Jackie B.
It's not too thick but feels like you get good coverage. I really wanted this particular sunscreen because it has zinc and titanium as its active ingredients which is really important when I look for sunscreen. It's a gentle formula that didn't break me out so its my new go to!
Cameron P.
Bridge City, TX
Love all things Tarte and this sunscreen is no different! It is light enough that it can be applied under your makeup for added sun protection, being from Texas we need all the help we can get! The price is not bad for a high end facial sunscreen, I would recommend to a friend.
Hannah H.
Feels nice and provides ample coverage for my pale skin, but on makeup days this can make me look a bit cake face. It has a little bit of a sunscreen scent that goes away after an hour or so of application. There are better drugstore alternatives, so I will not be repurchasing.
Ashley B.
Killeen, TX
I love that it has SPF 30. My only issue is it can't be worn under my makeup. It's too greasy for that. It doesn't dry down. It can be hard to rub in all the way to get rid of the white cast as well. It's good for when you don't want to wear makeup and protect your skin though.
Brianna H.
Fort Worth , Tx
This is very easy to pack and go especially being a mom but it does leave a little greasy feeling left on the face. 3 stars though because it really does work. I feel like the 30 SPF is perfect and I don't have to over apply the product to get results. A little goes a long way.
Baylee V.
Beloit, WI
Kind of leaves the skin greasy. Not my fav but not terrible. Honestly I wore this to the beach the other day and my face got extremely burnt. It could be because I was swimming here and there. Did not really meet my expectations, i will not repurchase, but I'm glad I tried it.
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
This stuff is okay. I feel like it's really over priced for doing the same thing sun screen would do (I usually put my makeup on over it, or mix it in with my foundation). I can see the appeal of it though, and it does its job. Will I be purchasing more? No. Did it work? Yeah.
Kyleigh T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
This sunscreen is pretty good. It smells nice and is very smooth. It's quite pricey though and not much product is in it. I've only bought this once and probably will just buy something cheaper that has the same SPF. I bought this at Sephora. The price is the only big problem.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?