BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
simply c.
Bakersfield, CA
N oh my God I really love this sunscreen lotion especially with the SPF 30 in it it really helps my skin when it's hot outside I don't feel like my face is burning and I don't get dark
Amanda D.
Warsaw, NC
I got this in my monthly Sephora box and love it. It is non greasy and works great. I am glad it doesn't break my face out. Definitely meets my expectations and I will be buying more.
Dahja W.
This Is Wonderful, I use it when I get out the shower on the days that I know I will be outside a very long time. I also use this on game days and when I have to dance in a parade.
Dianne C.
Virginia Beach, VA
This product is a must have! So in love with this. Will definitely re purchased this. Overall it met my expectations, i love how it gives me a sunscreen protection during the summer.
Amber s.
Mannford, OK
I love this product so much helps keep the sun from burning you and smells great haha :), now its a little expensive but i didn't really find that a problem haha
Kelly W.
Felt and smelled nice, but burned every time I used each. Even when applying multiple times while in the sun. I have a pale complexion, but this did not protect me against the sun.
Breyanna W.
I really like this! The consistency is nice and doesn't leave my face feeling oily. The smell is very light and is unnoticed when it's on my face. No complaints!
Sharon L.
Kerrville, TX
I enjoy using it because it's smooth and makes my skin extra soft I love it !!! Also I highly suggest you buy more than one bottle because it runs out quick nuts it's still worth it.
Shelly C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Great sunscreen I love the spray pump & it really gets the job done. You do have to reapply often but it goes onto your skin Like a moisturizer. Great for your face.
Kellie S.
Vancouver, WA
Just started to use this product this summer. So far I like it. It rubs in nicely without being greasy. I do have dry skin so it adds a little moisturizer to my skin which is nice.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?