BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Summer H.
Orlando, FL
I really love this sunscreen. It has a subtle smell and a formula that sinks into the skin quickly. The packaging is also nice because its heavy duty so it won't spill in a bag or get gross!
Kirsten V.
St Petersburg, FL
I love the coverage and the packaging, I am a huge fan of tarte products, but every time I use this sunscreen for my face I break out. It works amazing for coverage, I use it on my side tattoo as well, and it smells good but I don't think it's worth the breakouts. :/
Gloria K.
Didn't really like this. Made my face feel good for amount a second and as soon as my face got. Little warm from a hot car or being outside a bit I feel like the loot ion slicked off my face
Katie L.
I love this! I love protecting my face from the sun and this is so easy. Doesn't feel like my pores are getting clogged and the smell is pretty good. A little sun-screeny but not overwhelming
Leah V.
PUEBLO WEST, CO
I love the smell of this product I don't know why! I love that it is a really good sunscreen but at the same time doesn't leave your skin feeling like it has a thick layer of something on it.
Bobbi D.
Orange Park, FL
I received a sample of this with a Sephora order and I absolutely love it. I wore it under my makeup for added spf protection and my makeup was flawless. I also used it on my bare skin and my face stayed protected from the harsh sun! Light weight and smells great!
Jennifer O.
Shawnee, KS
Love tarte! I love how they have a variety of everything! I have only tried this once from a friend! It's pretty gentle on the skin! Tarte does an amazing job with the packaging, of course why not?.
gaby r.
Delafield, WI
This sunscreen works pretty well for me! I got the travel size because a little goes a long way. The consistency is a little bit thicker making it harder to blend into your skin but otherwise it smells great and I feel like it prevents me from getting burnt on my face.
Alyssa B.
Corp Christi, TX
This is such an amazing product. My skin feels refreshed even when im in the harshest weather. Where I live is very dry and hot, so this product really works well for me. However, its a little pricey. I would recommend it if you had a few extra dollars to spend.
Alycia P.
Milwaukee, WI
Recently received this product in my glossy box. It was pretty smooth and soaked into the skin nicely. I used it after my moisturizer and before my primer. Only have used it a few times but so far so good. I have not taken any flash photography to see if it has any flash back.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?