BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Summer N.
Moreno Valley
OMG yessssss! Everyone needs this in their makeup routine if they want to stay looking young! I love this and especially since there isn't any flash back in photos! I am definitely going to buy this product again!
Liz A.
It was a great sunscreen and fun to try, although i wouldnt buy againss it was very pricy for such little product. I loved the packaging though for my first time using it! I would probably recommend to others if they are willing to pay a little more.
Fernanda M.
N Hollywood, CA
I keep a little travel sized version of this with me at all times. It applies like regular sunscreen (white and greasy) but unlike regular sunscreen, it does not cause me to break out (I have very acne prone skin)
Sarah G.
Seattle, WA
This wears really nicely under makeup and does leave a white cast once thoroughly massaged into the face. I enjoy that is doesn't leave my skin too greasy and is an easy way to ensure I'm protecting my skin daily.
Breonna M.
This is my favorite summer product at the moment! It is so moisturizing and doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky and greasy like a normal sunscreen. And the fact that this is 30 SPF just makes it perfect for summer time!
Lorena R.
Northridge, CA
great smell, leaves your skin feeling very soft. It leaves your skin looking luminous. It also has a refreshing sensation on the skin. I doesn't left a white cast on my skinand i loved that. It is lightweight formula so
your face doesn't feel clogged .
Bailey B.
This sunscreen is ok. My skin still managed to burn after a few hours even after reapplying. I also did not like the smell at all. For the price I think it could have performed much better. I would not get again
Anna S.
Lee, NH
i have never burnt my face with this sunscreen. i got this in a subscription box and i cannot complain. however, if you have oily skin i do not recommend this. The packagaing is beautiful, i would buy this again.
Amanda R.
I absolutely love this sunscreen lotion! I use it for my face and it really gets the job done. The packaging is what really convinced me to try it out it is super cute. It's a little more on the pricey side so its not something i often pick up. It does really protect against the sun though.
mary r.
Elmsford, NY
This sunblock is only nice when you don't intend to wear makeup after. It is to think and the spf leaves a white cast so the foundation will have too much flashback. It also has a strong scent. Yet I do love it for beach days or being out in the sun
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?