BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ashley T.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this sunscreen! Very smooth and silky and also gives your skin a natural glow. The scent is a nice perk! It's smooth, light weight and has a very faint and pleasant fragrance. It doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. It's such a good size to have in your bag. It's so convenient. Totally recommend this product.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
Tarte is such a trusted brand from makeup to skincare, I am never disappointed with them!! I don't like sunscreen, but this works great for your face. I would recommend this product!! Get Tarte online or at Sephora!!
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
A bit oily but not drying that is for sure would prefer something less greasy but they are generous with the amount and love the bottle ! Pumps out just the right amount to which is usually not the case with other competitor brands, may or may not buy again.
Kristyn C.
Love this. It is perfectly light weight for summer all while giving you more than enough spf. Very effective and the packaging is adorable. So soft and gentle, you really can't go wrong! I would definitely recommend to others.
Sunny T.
i took a sample of this product in sephora, It is just sunscreen, not a skin care product so it's not helping your acne. But puttinh it on your face is refreshing and hydrated so take a try. It looks thick but it's actually light-weight. I kinda like it
Stefanie A.
Somerville, MA
Amazing product!! Great at sun protection, doesnt have that sunblock smell, easy to apply and get it everywhere. Only complain i wish it could be a bigger version lol i am white pale and tanning is not a thing for me
Yoqtan C.
Pomona, CA
I love this on my face it's not like other sunblock that feel chunky it's a great first impression it is a little expensive but worth it it's very effective so far I would definitely purchase it again when I run out.
Lillian M.
I love this sunscreen. I received it in a sample and love wearing it to the beach. It has some coverage so it covers up my uneven skin tone and also protects against the sun. I'm not sure it performs better than a drug store bb cream but I do enjoy it!
Amy M.
This product works wonder! I adore it! It met every expectation in my book! I will def be paying it again. Good value not highly priced! I'm a repeat user! I see no issue with this product at all! Def will buy again
Jill M.
Katy, TX
Tarte SPF sunblock is a great higher end sunblock. It's not overly greasy and blends in well under my make up. It is really effective, however there's no denying that it's a pricier sunblock compared to other brands.  Still, if you're looking for one that wears well under make up, this is a great one.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?