BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Camille P.
Huntley, IL
I love this sunscreen! It is not greasy on my face and absorbs all the way. It doesn't make me feel like my pores are being clogged, and it doesn't break me out like most sunscreens do. I have very sensitive skin and this is the only facial sunscreen I can use
Nikki M.
Turlock, CA
Tarte has amazing products and this product is amazing! I do not like using regular sunscreen on my face, so this product was great for me. I wish there was more SPF, but I did not get sunburned. It is very gentle on the skin and lasts a long time. Love it
Jimena M.
San luis arizona
Its a very lightweight product when you applicate oN your skin in a few seconds you will feEl like a protective layer the smell its so good like a clean product absorbs quickly 4 stars because of the spf 30 wish being 50+
Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA
Love this part guard sunscreen it's perfect actual worst hundred percent I love it I use it is the outside goodbye it's not that pricey I definitely will be able to have bad skin and sunlight this really helps and I ordered mine online
Traci W.
Brownsville, TX
This is a great all-purpose sunscreen. It's not overly shiny when applied and does offer good protection. I like the packaging and application is easy. It's a bit pricy for a sunscreen, but I like Tarte as a brand and am willing to spend a bit more for it.
Taylor S.
tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is great because you can get a nice tan while still being protected. I was more than happy with this product! I would definitely recommend this product!
Caitlyn N.
Rosalie, NE
This sunscreen is unscented, mixes well with your makeup, and doesn't leave an oily residue. It is inexpensive, and a little goes a long way. Tarte outdid themselves with this product and I will repurchase this for life.
Melissa S.
This is the best facial sunscreen and the only one that I will ever use. I love the brand because they are all natural and I rarely have any issues with them breaking my face out. Great product for a reasonable price
Dana A.
Denver, CO
Good sunscreen but nothing to write home about. It doesn't have a scent and it's overpriced as more Sephora sunscreens are. It doesn't have any anti aging in it so I would just buy my aveeno drug store sunscreen instead.
Shirley T.
Ponce
This is my favorite sunscreen. The ingredients are natural and I mean is #Tarte you can't go wrong. I finished my second bottle and ready for the next one. Is very gentle and i will definetely recommend this to anyone!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?