BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Andrea G.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is amazing. I love the way it feels on the skin. I really wish it was spf 50 though. It goes on the skin really well without making my skin feel greasy or with a white cast. It's amazing
Naomi I.
Woodland Hills, CA
I love this product! I used this in Tahiti and I didn't get a burn the whole week!
It was a little oily on the skin but you can get past that because this product is amazing!
jessica s.
Porterville, CA
This product is very light when you put it on and it really works for me i always use it every day on my face its really good and smell great .i love it a lot yes it meet my expectations really good.
Breanna V.
Riverside, CA
This right here is my favorite sunscreen. The tarte guard sunscreen is the best it doesn't make me feel oily or clog up my pores I would def recommend if you haven't tried it
Simmi K.
I received this as a sample and have been using it for the past week. It works well for my skin, but I am still trying to decide whether or not I will purchase the full size.
Gloria R.
I use this on days where I go out during the day, it is crucial to use sunscreen and protect your skin for anti aging purposes. It does not make my face greasy and it doesn't have a strong spf scent.
Heather F.
Johns Creek, GA
Would definitely recommend this sunscreen, though it was a bit expensive in my opinion. It smells good and definitely stays on all day, so I do think it's worth the money.
Ruby P.
It smells wonderful! It has great protection for daily use. The package is small and can be carried in a small bag. It is affordable and it is worth it. I bought it as Sephora and it came in a set.
Alexis E.
Annapolis, MD
Really love this product it's non greasy aND love the pump feature. It's also wearable under make up. Have purchas3d this product twice and got my sisters on board with it.
Kaitlyn O.
Richmond, VA
Used it this summer for the first time because my friend brought it when we went to the beach, smells good and did a good job I usually get burnt on my nose and cheeks and I didn't turn red at all
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?