BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alexis E.
Annapolis, MD
Really love this product it's non greasy aND love the pump feature. It's also wearable under make up. Have purchas3d this product twice and got my sisters on board with it.
Cecy C.
Wilmington, CA
I have used this sunscreen for some time and I really love it is not heavy on you skin and protects you all day is great under your foundation , I really recommend it !!! Will continue using it !!
Arianna B.
Des Moines
I love it! Smells amazing, and makes my skind so soft. I have naturally oily or dry skin, depending on my skins mood, and this sunscreen was amazing. It hydrated my skin without making it greasy.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion its the perfect spf i don't have to worry about getting toasted outside i carry it everyday with me in my purse just my go to i simply looove it!
Trini V.
Rodeo, CA
One of my new favorite sun blocks. It's very lightweight and absorbs very quickly into the skin with no oily after feel once it's set in. Will definitely be re-purchasing
Melissa E.
Mesa, AZ
I can't say enough good things about this sunscreen. It goes on smooth and completely absorbs into my skin. It smells great and the packaging is super cute. This is definitely my Go-To sunscreen.
Elaine L.
Redlands, CA
Love this stuff! I am acne prone to so many items that I can never use a tanner on my face. This stuff really works, even after a good scrub. Go buy it and skip the sun!
Lindsey D.
Good product! I used points at Sephora to get a deluxe sample and used it quickly! Worked well mixed in with my foundation and also underneath. Scent is not noticeable to me.
Kimmie B.
Stony Point, NY
Received this imessage a beauty box. Perfect size to toss in the beach bag. Really enjoyed the consistency and was worked well into the skin. The SPF 30 is great, and not to heavy to reapply when needed
Megan S.
I received a small size in one of my sephora boxes. I don't normally like to put sunscreen on my face but this seems like a fine product for that and it has plenty of spf
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?