BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lindsay S.
Brandon, SD
It's a great sunscreen! This is not greasy and rubs on and protects great. I had to use it on my 8 year old at the pool one day and it protected him too for the 4 hours he swam. I really don't have any complaints!
Stephanie H.
Omaha, NE
I really enjoyed the product. It is lightweight not heavy and was packaged w a pump which I like. I got this item in a subscription service. So it was nice to try which I wouldn't have bought. But will repurchase.
Lulu T.
The moisturizer worked really good until it start to cause me acne. It may have been cause I switched the product that that I was using. It works alright just the only bad think was that it caused me much more acne
Rachel B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Love this sunscreen! The packaging looks so cute on my vanity and the product is great itself as well! I think it is definitely worth the price for the long lasting product that you get and I definitely recommend!
Marette B.
Love the lightweight feel of this sunscreen. I think it is a little expensive, but it has great coverage and is effective. It also doesn't break me out, and smells quite pleasant and not-sunscreeny in the good way!
Diamond B.
Brooklyn Park , MD
I've used this as a sample and fell in love with the formula's gentleness and it is pretty decent priced for the quality. Also the packaging is sleek and easy to you so yes I would made a purchase of this product.
Stacy R.
tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
I wouldn't mind trying this I have heard nice things about this product but, I would like to try it before buying it first. Where can I get a sample
Hannah B.
Absolutely love this product! It's a high end product so the price shows that but I love the packaging and I feel that it protects my skin well! I would definitely recommend to a friend and I have already repurchased it!
Lilah W.
I use Tarteguard when I plan to be outside on sunny days. I never get burned by the sun, but I have some discoloration on my cheeks, so I use this to prevent more spots from forming. I'm not bothered by the scent, and it doesn't make my face break out.
Megan G.
This is so perfect if you live in an area with constant sunshine or going on a vacation. It's the perfect size and a little goes a long way. I purchased this at my local Sephora and I was so excited when I saw it.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?