BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Sunscreen is one of the most important products that you can use. Tarte is a fabulous brand that consistently produces quality products. Their sunscreen lotion is lightweight and not sticky.
Rebecca G.
Louisville, KY
I got this as a sample in a beauty subscription box service and i really enjoy it! It has a very pleasant floral scent unlike the typical sunscreen smell, and it does a great job at protecting from the sun. It comes in a very nice glass container with a pump for easy application without much mess.
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
Love this sunscreen! I have sensitive skin so it's rare that I find a sunscreen that doesn't break me out. This didn't irritate my skin at all! I save it for when I'm not wearing makeup because my makeup has spf. I love that it doesn't break me out and it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy.
Mackenzie G.
Nashua, NH
This sunscreen is a must have for the summer! I love that it's a lotion and the packaging is amazing! Its a bit pricey but i don't mind because it's the best out there. I would recommend to anyone and will certainly repurchase
Heidi P.
Hampstead, NC
This felt really nice on my skin and smells really nice. I enjoy using this sunscreen. I know it is good for my skin as well as protecting me from harmful uv rays from the sun and sand.
Crystal J.
Salt Lake City, UT
Smells great! Lightweight and smooth under makeup! It kept my skin from burns and didn't produce any blemishes! I would buy it again and the bootle is super cute. I would recommend this to a friend or family member!
jess h.
Tomball, TX
This was very lightweight didn't have that stickey feeling at all. I always repurchase this it's great always protects my skin. I've never had any breakouts or texture from it. You get tons of product and it's defiantly something I'll keep in my collection.
Abigail C.
Pickerington, OH
This sunscreen is everything I could've asked for. It's gentle enough on my face so I am not worried about adding "too much". I purchased it at Sephora. The packaging is beautiful and efficient. I will be purchasing this once I run out, which will be soon.
Evita L.
Santa Cruz, CA
This is one of my favorite sunscreen lotions, It does appear a bit oily when you first put it on but it soon dissipates into the skin and you can barely notice it. I recommend it for everyday wear to protect your skin from the harsh rays. I'd buy it again.
Gabrielle G.
Modesto, CA
I know $32 for sunscreen is a little ridiculous BUT this product is so light and doesn't leave that nasty sticky feeling some sunscreens do, I specifically use this one on my face though.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back