BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA
Love this part guard sunscreen it's perfect actual worst hundred percent I love it I use it is the outside goodbye it's not that pricey I definitely will be able to have bad skin and sunlight this really helps and I ordered mine online
Traci W.
Brownsville, TX
This is a great all-purpose sunscreen. It's not overly shiny when applied and does offer good protection. I like the packaging and application is easy. It's a bit pricy for a sunscreen, but I like Tarte as a brand and am willing to spend a bit more for it.
Dana A.
Denver, CO
Good sunscreen but nothing to write home about. It doesn't have a scent and it's overpriced as more Sephora sunscreens are. It doesn't have any anti aging in it so I would just buy my aveeno drug store sunscreen instead.
Jimena M.
San luis arizona
Its a very lightweight product when you applicate oN your skin in a few seconds you will feEl like a protective layer the smell its so good like a clean product absorbs quickly 4 stars because of the spf 30 wish being 50+
Caitlyn N.
Rosalie, NE
This sunscreen is unscented, mixes well with your makeup, and doesn't leave an oily residue. It is inexpensive, and a little goes a long way. Tarte outdid themselves with this product and I will repurchase this for life.
Shirley T.
Ponce
This is my favorite sunscreen. The ingredients are natural and I mean is #Tarte you can't go wrong. I finished my second bottle and ready for the next one. Is very gentle and i will definetely recommend this to anyone!
Alexandra C.
Spring, TX
This is my favorite sun screen! It is fantastic and it smells amazing to me lol! It makes my skin feel so nice and it's not heavy on my skin! I love the packaging! I definitely recommend it to other people! Tarte is such a fun company I love all of their products!
Allysa H.
Peabody, MA
Tarte is one of my favorite brands. I purchased this at sephora. I use it on the days I know I'll be out in the sun and needing the extra protection. Not too pricey. Packaging is cute along with all of tarte products.
Sheelpi P.
Dallas, TX
I bought this product last month and I would say you can use it if you have normal to dry skin because it makes your skin buy sticky . So I would not recommend for oily skin. But it serves its purpose so I would recommend it.
Rosalinda C.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like the lightweight texture of this sunscreen and how it feels moisturizing at the same time. Great for dry skin. It works well under makeup but you will need to set it with powder to take down the shine.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?