BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jillian F.
Cleveland, OH
Leaves your face feeling not greasy but doesn't smell that great. Perfect size to throw in your purse and pretty packaging but would use if it had a better scent.
Marissa L.
Hilliard, OH
Doesn't make your face greasy or sticky. Makeup goes on super easy after applying the sunscreen. Perfect for the days you're out in the sun but what to be wearing makeup as well. Didn't get sunburnt at all
Lucia S.
Glen Arm, MD
I received this product in my Sephora play box and I have only used it a few times. I like that it's not too oily but still hydrating. I used my makeup over and didn't notice any creasing which was nice :)
Isabella W.
Toledo, OH
Worked like a charm. Love it and it kept my face protected, I mean who want a super red face were not even your biggest foundation with the most coverage can't cover all the red.
Carli A.
Tulsa, OK
I received a sample of this from Sephora and I plan to purchase a full size. It goes on great and doesn't effect my makeup application. This is a perfect sunscreen for summer, and for wearing under makeup.
Alex h.
Irvine, CA
Received a sample of this product and absolutely love it. The packaging is so cute and the product sits nicely under my makeup. It gives me the protection that I need with the lightweight finish that I like.
Angela T.
Excellent product and super cute packaging. Definitely worth the price. It absorbs well into the skin which I've found is not the case for all sunscreens. It doesn't feel greasy either which is a huge plus.
Fabiness B.
My go to product anytime I get ready to spend more than 15 minutes in the sun. Prevents sun minor sun burns I receive from adverse effects of being in the sunlight too long after chemotherapy. Great product.
Amanda G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
It was a smooth application and didn't leave my skin feeling sticky at all! It has great protection, but also allows my face to get color as well. It definitely met my expectations and was worth every penny.
Taylor B.
Maple Grove, MN
Favorite facial sunscreen!!! By far. Non greasy and protects my skin. Smells nice too! I have acne prone skin, and some sunscreens can break me out. Not this product!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?