BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sara C.
Huntsville, AL
I do enjoy that it's fairly lightweight. Still has the tiniest bit of stickiness to the face, but nothing annoying. Didn't break me out or cause a reaction. Not overly moisturizing, and spreads nicely for being sunscreen.
Lexy t.
Tempe, AZ
I got this product as part of Sephora's monthly subscription box and I absolutely love it! It's light on my face, smells great, and leaves my face feeling protected!
Katie D.
Not the best I have used. It makes me really oily when I do apply it to my face and I feel like I still burn a lot through the day even though I reapply every 30min.
Melinda W.
Quincy, IL
I absolutely LOVE this product! every time iv'e used it, it has made my skin keep looking amazing! this is also a great product, because its only in the 10-12 dollar range. I also love the color og this amazing product:)
One of my favorite high end Sunscreens I had a little one to try out loved it and yes I love it but it takes long to dry it's in the middle not very smooth but not hard either and yes very cute and girly I would buy it again during the summer time only though
Brittney S.
richmond, CA
I love this product i have terrible allergies and the scent doesn't make me sneeze. Also it doesn't burn my eyes. It doesn't have a chemical feel to it. it's incredible
MaryCruz B.
Bakersfield, CA
If you want something that is all organic and smells delicious then this is it! I have never had any break out problems with taste and the smell did i bring that up is delicious. Its amazing how nice and silky it feels.
Nicole B.
Lancaster, Ca
I actually got this product in one of my beauty bags that I pay for. I was hesitate on using it because sunscreen always messes up my face. But this worked well and didn't break my face out
Casey M.
Wilmington, DE
This moisturizing sunscreen lotion is one of my favorites! I use this product everyday before going out in the sun. It's not too thick, making it easy to apply makeup on top of it. This product has actually made my skin softer and helps protect against aging!
Bahar U.
Atlanta, GA
Nice and light lotion that doesn't feel heavy like most sunscreen brands, and lotions. The packaging is amazing. It definitely did meet my expectations, gentle with a lovely scent. Would recommend and would buy again. Seems like it will last longer as well.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?