BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

ashland r.
El Paso, TX
My skin is very sensitive to the sun & I turn into a cherry tomatoes as quick as you can imagine. this is light & airy and still gives me enough protection. I love it! I highly recommend it.
ri b.
I received this brand in a beauty bag and it smells good the package is cute and comes with a pump. I've only used it a few times so I'm not sure how I really feel about it, I have noticed a few bumps on my chin area so I'm not sure if this can cause breakouts.
Marron G.
Salt Lake City, UT
My favorite!!!! I LOVE TARTE. It's an amazing product and met my expectations. Got it at Sephora and you can get it online. Get it! Because it's cruelty free and that's what is most important
Jessica H.
Winter Garden, FL
I received this in my Ipsy bag and I love it. I dont wear it every day but I have worn it under my makeup like a primer. It feels nice on my skin. Its gentle and the packaging is really nice.
Jackie C.
Abbeville, SC
Used this on my face for the beach and still got a nice deep tan with no redness and no pealing. I can now say I am a true believer of this stuff. It's now my go to if I am going to lay out!
Lauryn Q.
Louisville, KY
When your going to the beach, this is a must! Protecting your face is a must and this will do the job! Plus I love that it's not greasy feeling and it's all natural product! I would buy again!
ava n.
dallas
I used this sunscreen all summer and its so light weight and easy to apply. Didn't cause me any break outs or extra oiliness. There are some better sunscreens out there but this is definitely up top. Such cute packaging and i would for sure purchase again.
Sierra A.
Love this sunscreen. Doesn't make my oily skin feel overly oily. I will be purchasing this product again. The price is pretty fair for this product. You don't need much to cover your whole face.
Samantha D.
I really love tarts sunscreen products ! I love the formula I love the packaging and the smell! They are very pricey! You can buy them from ulta online and sometimes they have special offers !
Leah V.
PUEBLO WEST, CO
I love the smell of this product I don't know why! I love that it is a really good sunscreen but at the same time doesn't leave your skin feeling like it has a thick layer of something on it.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back