BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Maggie B.
Love this sunscreen. It's very light and doesn't feel oily. I put it on in the morning and it protected my face while I was outside in the sun for over 3 hours. I would highly recommend this sunscreen to anyone who wants sun protection without being greasy.
Amy S.
Philadelphia, PA
Does the job. Smells like sunscreen for the first few minutes but is pretty discreet for a sunscreen, especially one being used on the face. I use under makeup with no problems, although I've never tried it with flash photography.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
Love tartes "tarteguard" sunscreen... it's almost like a moisturizer but with SPF protection. I wear on days I wear makeup and days I go bare faced. Price is decent, of recommend if you don't want a heavy, oily sunscreen
Kira M.
I thought this was great effective sunscreen however it left my face fairly shiny throughout the day and was a little stickier than I would have liked. Overall worked great as sunscreen but left a little to be desired.
Lisa V.
Hollywood, FL
extremely useful for the summers and springs! effective for sure and can be used again. I used for the first time and i was happy with the product. It was great and i would definetly recommend the product for others !
Lindsay P.
London, KY
I am not one who likes sunscreen, especially facial sunscreens, but this one is great! the packaging is super cute too! This product is not too greasy either. Ive used it more than once and plan to repurchase in the future. this is a great product overall!
Sheelpi P.
Dallas, TX
I bought this product last month and I would say you can use it if you have normal to dry skin because it makes your skin buy sticky . So I would not recommend for oily skin. But it serves its purpose so I would recommend it.
Allysa H.
Peabody, MA
Tarte is one of my favorite brands. I purchased this at sephora. I use it on the days I know I'll be out in the sun and needing the extra protection. Not too pricey. Packaging is cute along with all of tarte products.
Rosalinda C.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like the lightweight texture of this sunscreen and how it feels moisturizing at the same time. Great for dry skin. It works well under makeup but you will need to set it with powder to take down the shine.
Shirley T.
Ponce
This is my favorite sunscreen. The ingredients are natural and I mean is #Tarte you can't go wrong. I finished my second bottle and ready for the next one. Is very gentle and i will definetely recommend this to anyone!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?