BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jillian F.
Mentor, OH
Leaves your face feeling not greasy but doesn't smell that great. Perfect size to throw in your purse and pretty packaging but would use if it had a better scent.
Carli A.
Tulsa, OK
I received a sample of this from Sephora and I plan to purchase a full size. It goes on great and doesn't effect my makeup application. This is a perfect sunscreen for summer, and for wearing under makeup.
Chelsea K.
feels like a luxurious moisturizer that can be applied in the morning or before sun exposure. Ultra-lightweight and breathable with a signature fresh, ocean’s lily scent that feels like a day at the spa.
Leslie L.
Winnetka, CA
The only reason why I don't give this product a whole 5star is because it was a little sticky and I felt like I had to put it on a lot. But the overall product it's self is still very good for protection.
Rachel N.
Raleigh, NC
I have always been a fan of Tarte cosmetics, especially their mascara and eye makeup, however, I didn't like this product. The smell was really weird and not something I can see myself wearing long term.
Not only does this sunscreen glide on your skin and feel so good but the bottle it comes in is so beautiful. It is a reasonable price and it met all my expectations. I recommend this to a lot of people.
Kayla G.
Akron, OH
I love everything from Tarte. Goes on smooth and not heavy. Smells great! Kinda pricey for sunscreen but a little goes a long way plus it's specifically made for your face
Brenda S.
So I purchased this to try out since I love to go to the beach I decided to apply a little bit on my face to see how well it works and I must say it's a great sunscreen lotion.
Victoria H.
Del Rio, TX
Perfect product , love the way it leaves my face feeling afterward. It's extremely gentle on the face. I believe it's a good price for this product. You get what you pay for. I highly recommend to others
Sofia Q.
North Bergen, NJ
Love this !!! Super light and great to use under foundation. Doesn't move the foundation and sets up pretty quickly, doesn't leave the oily effect on the face . Can be used as a moisturizer
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?