BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Katie P.
Omro, WI
I really enjoy how well this protected my face from the sun. It was well worth the money and I'm glad I purchased it. I will be recommending to many people now that it is summer and everyone is in the need of a good sunscreen.
Shawna W.
I received this as a deluxe sample recently and put it to the test yesterday. The Tarte sunscreen is awesome! I blended so well, has a faint (not a typical ) sunscreen scent & it kept my face from burning!
Elke E.
The brand Tarte itself it's amazing ! I mean even the foundations have SPF. But it's Effective I bought it at Ulta. But you can also find it at Sephora and it did meet my expectations I would definitely but my it again. Love Tarte !!
Emily B.
I first got this as a sample with a sephora online order and with my skin being prone to breakouts from sunscreen I was very excited to try it out. I was defiantly in love the minute I put it one it didn't make me break out after days of using it
Kirsten B.
This was an okay product it was just not what I needed it. I'm a very pale person! but I think it was just because it was only 30 spf but I think it's really good if you don't have a really pale skin.
Elaine O.
I just purchased this for my recent vacation to Puerto Rico and the southern Caribbean I used it everyday under my makeup. It was light and kept my face safe from the sun and id isn't get any sun burn!
Erica L.
Rome, NY
Great sunscreen for under my makeup! Nice and light without being able to feel it after it dries. I received a deluxe size sample, and although I like it I don't think it's worth the hefty price tag.
Alyssa W.
Peoria, AZ
I like that it is travel sized and has a pump on it. I wish it had more SPF in it. I also like that it doesn't have that white pasty effect after you put it on. It works well under my foundation too.
Megan S.
Brandon, FL
I was a little skeptical at first of buying this product as it's more expensive than most sunscreens. BUT I am very glad that I did. It protects your skin without leaving a greasy film behind, also it is very light and breathable so you don't feel like you are wearing it! Which is great when you are at the beach or outside!
Jessica F.
Saraland, AL
This is a nice smelling sunscreen lotion. Only used it a couple of times but it has a great feel to it. Not oily or greasy. I would suggest this item to my friends. It is some great stuff for the price
hind h.
Abudhabi
can i apply it before makeup and is it oily
Jessica B.
Scott City, MO
Does it feel oily on the skin?
Isidora V.
Nis
tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 I would love to try this product Unfortunately i live in a country where tarte doesnt sell and for some reason i can not order it online Help :(
Laney P.
Lake Charles
Is it worth the hype??
Kelly M.
JEFFERSONVLLE, KY
How much does this cost?