BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
CRISTAL D.
Long Beach, CA
I purchased the travel size but I have to say that I liked it will definitely purchase again from Sephora. It's very affordable and the product is effective. I would definitely recommend this if your into protecting your skin.
karina m.
I got this sunscreen in one of my monthly subscription beauty boxes, sample size. I really liked it because it actually works. It's very smooth when you apply it on the skin. It does not smell like Banana Boat. Highly recommend
Allison G.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
This sunscreen is great. Spreads on very easily, smells great, and doesn't leave you feeling sticky like many other sunscreens do. Gives you great protection from UV rays, and definitely feels more like a lotion than anything!
Ellie M.
Beachwood, OH
Love be this product. It smells great is very protective and adds a nice sheer luminous glow to my face. The only problem is that it makes your foundation go on a little blotchy. I prefer to wear it alone for a day at the beach.
danielle t.
mcminnville
This product is amazing. It protects my skin from getting damaged by the sun, but it very sensitive as well. It doesn't leave my face feeling oily, and after the day is done I wash it off and my skin feels so soft. I definitely recommend this product!
Kiara C.
Orlando , FL
I honestly like this product. But I don't have a lot to say it. The smell isn't the best but for a sunscreen you can't expect mush. It feels very much like a lotion but I just hope it's doing the job of protecting my face. The price isn't so bad but I'll probably try something different after I run out and just compare and decide which one I will repurchase
Angelina R.
Beaumont
I have dry sensitive skin, this product was great on my skin. It is not too heavy but would not use if you have oily skin. For it being my first time using it, I would recommend people who have combination or dry skin to use it.
Rubi G.
This sunscreen product by Tarte was absolutely the best! Usually other sunscreens make my face feel really oily and this Tarte sunscreen worked and did not make my face feel oily! I purchased it on Sephora online. I will be repurchasing in the future!
Morgan J.
I don't really see the point in buying such an expensive sunscreen when in my experience ones you buy at a drugstore work just as good if not better. If you really love and support tarte go ahead and buy it but if you're just in the market for a sunscreen avoid this.
This is a very great product. I use it before I put on my makeup and both, the makeup and this product go on smooth for me. It comes in very nice packaging too. It was my first time using this product and I will buy it more.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?