BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Larissa C.
Boonville, CA
There is so much product!! A little goes a long way! Believe me that this product is truly worth your money because your face feels fresh and there's no problem of facing the sun alone!
Grace B.
This sunscreen is so nice. Lightweight. Doesn't make your face look white in pictures. Doesn't break my skin out. Smells nice. Cute packaging. What could be better?! Highly recommend!!!!
Larissa L.
Ocala, FL
Tarte always have amazing products pretty much anything Tarte will be amazing I like to take pea size amount of this onto my hands and use it on my neck and lightly apply to the face in replacement of a moisturizer
Jamie B.
Chillicothe, IL
This is a decent sunscreen. It doesn't have a strong odor, and isn't greasy.I received this as a deluxe sample, and I'm not sure if I'm going to purchase a full size.
Kimberly G.
Lawrenceville, GA
AMAZING! In love go buy it!! Sephora should have it aand it met my expectation completely !! please give it a good review because it deserves one. was effective and gentke on my skin.
Qiao D.
San Diego, CA
Great mineral sunscreen for the summer! Although, price point is pretty high for the amount of product you get. For those on a budget, there are more affordable options on the market.
Cindy W.
I got this sunscreen as a sample and I thought it did what it was supposed to. When I looked into purchasing the actual full size bottle I was appalled by the price tag it's a good sunscreen but not worth so much.
Brittany L.
Defuniak Springs, FL
I really liked the light feel of it on my face! For the price, it wasn't that bad of a deal. I would definitely buy again! It definitely did meet my expectations!
Emily G.
I love this sunscreen because it doesn't dry my face out either! I would defiantly try out the travel size first though just to make sure you like it and it doesn't irratate your skin
Nicole P.
Bemidji, MN
I love anything Tarte! I love the smell, and the packaging is neat too. I got it from sephora! They always have it in stock, although a little pricey for sunscreen
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?