BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Abby J.
Brooklyn, NY
I was not a fan of this at all. The texture is weirdly sticky and doesn't get absorbed like other sunscreen lotions do. It made me break out and I would definitely not put this over or under makeup.
Rosa P.
Bronx, NY
It really is a good sunscreen, its light weight and the smell doesn't bother me. It keeps me moisturized. Although i honestly love the product i would rather buy something from the drug store for a fraction of the price and that does exactly the same thing for me. the neutragina sunscreen is quite similar in my opinion.
Shirley H.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Great SPF and sun block! I love this especially when in running outdoors, the packaging is great. I bought this online and it was such a good price! Worth every cent! I will repurchase this again. And I recommend to all my friends
Chloe C.
Griffin, GA
So this tart her guard 30 sunscreen lotion broad spectrum SPF 30 I love it because urban McKay I love and high price but I mean it works well it's not sticky what I hate about sunscreen is after you put it on you get really sticky I mean and I think everybody get sticky but they just don't feel it I feel it I hate it
Anna S.
Topeka, KS
I wanted so badly to like this, but I just couldn't. I have pretty sensitive skin and this made me break out really badly. I think it would be more effective for someone with a different skin type, but it made me look like I was going through puberty again. I like the Tarte brand, just really didn't love this sunscreen.
Elisabeth Z.
Orlando, FL
I really enjoy using this sunscreen. It feels nice and light on the skin and doesn't leave me feeling super greasy. I do have to blot later on in the day if I wear this under my foundation though.
Vicky R.
Since I barely use sunscreen I got this as a sample and I liked it the only thing was the smell. It was a little strong for me and also made my skin more oily and I already have oily skin. But if you have dry skin I would recommend this.
Merna G.
Bedford, TX
Best sunscreen
I love this product so much. I wear it alone most of the time as it makes my skin glow and smooth. It is non greasy and does not leave any white residue, which is common in most sunscreen products. You can get it from Sephora for $32 kinda pricey but definitely worth buying.
Hayley H.
Yelm, WA
My favorite sunscreen I've ever used. The formula is creamy and not to thick. It spreads and covers nicely. It's got spf 30 which is what I look for and it smells nice! I highly recommend. Try a sample from Sephora before you buy!
Brittany R.
Johnston City, IL
I love this product and I love the way it smells. It smells a lot better than regular sunscreen. It's goes on gentle and easy to rub in on your skin. Makes your skin soft and smooth in my opinion. It's a little pricey but I love it.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora