BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rebecca R.
Kingman , AZ
I got this as a sample from Sephora I loved it it's not heavy at all and it does exactly what it says my face usually gets burnt but with this it did not I just didn't like the smell I would repurchase not a full size though
kailey w.
Loooove it. I use this everyday before I start my makeup routine. It doesn't feel greasy on the skin, and my foundation applies really nicely over it. Most sunscreen lotions leave a white film on my face (maybe I'm weird idk)
Briana J.
Hercules, CA
First off, the packaging is beautiful. I look out for products with wasteful containers. When applying this to my face it was extremely smooth and felt almost weightless. A problem I tend to have with sunscreen more often than not, is it being too runny or oily. However, this was the perfect creamy consistency. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
Really good facial sunscreen, if pricey. It absorbs fast, doesn't leave me feeling greasy, and plays well with makeup. Also didn't irritate my sensitive skin; bonus!
gracie j.
Hampton Cove, AL
i think this stuff is so good, its so exspensive though. i think it works really well but its so pricey i dont know if i would purchase again. im not sure though. i loved the oackaging a lot, extra points for cute packaging
Caroline Y.
If you have sensitive skin like me this is a life savor!! I am allergic to a lot of sunscreens but this is one of the few that I am not allergic too. Goes on very smooth not oily at all. It also sits under makeup very well!
Camella R.
Their product is very refreshing to the skin.i was very surprised at the results.ive used this product many times before.the packageing is amazing beautiful than any other one I've seen.i would defiantly recommend this to u
Allison B.
Dresden , TN
I got a sample of this in my Sephora Play box and I'm in love. It is a light weight sun screen. It's not heavy or pore clogging like wearing regular sun screen on your face. It is a great size for your purse so you can reapply.
Cynthia M.
Austin, TX
While this went on pretty lightweight, it was definitely oily. It also didn't protect me from getting a sunburn on my trip to Mexico. It could have been my fault for not re-applying often enough but either way, it definitely still felt slimy on my face. :(
Tiffiney B.
I like this sunscreen. It is perfect for all skin types and it doesn't irritate my skin. It didn't leave that white cast that I normally get and it was easy to use. I would recommend this product and I would buy this again.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?