BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Kristy C.
Abington, PA
This was ok. I was expecting better for the price. It's a nice sample size to keep in your bag to use on your face. The dispenser is a pump so you do need to rub in with your fingers. I prefer a spray.
Yessenia L.
This is my fav new sunscreen ! It glides on so smoothly! I love that it isn't a thick layer ! I purchased it at Ulta and Iits so effective ! This might be my new go to product for summer 2017!! I totally recommend!
Tracey C.
Riverview , Florida
Omg love this product ! Recieved a deluxe sample from the Sephora Play box and i was pleasantly surprised ! No offensive scent and great under my make up! I would buy ! A little goes a long way
Jennifer O.
Shawnee, KS
Love tarte! I love how they have a variety of everything! I have only tried this once from a friend! It's pretty gentle on the skin! Tarte does an amazing job with the packaging, of course why not?.
kara k.
Roselle Park, NJ
This stuff is great. it gives you great coverage and only need to re apply every so often. it is worth the price because it keeps your skin safe without the horrible smell of others sunscreens
Bernadette T.
I received this in one of my beauty subscriptions. This formula is lightweight and works great with my foundation. After I was done I bought the original size and fill this one for a travel one.
marina r.
Kent, Ohio
This sunscreen is great for makeup lovers. You can apply it before putting makeup on without any problems. It gives you a glow and has great protection. I have never had a problem with sunburn with this product. Only problem for some is that it may be expensive.
Kirsten V.
St Petersburg, FL
I love the coverage and the packaging, I am a huge fan of tarte products, but every time I use this sunscreen for my face I break out. It works amazing for coverage, I use it on my side tattoo as well, and it smells good but I don't think it's worth the breakouts. :/
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
This sunscreen is excellent if you want something that won't break you out or give you white streaks on your face. It isn't oily like a lot of department store sunscreen. I don't burn easily, but I didn't have any sunburns using this product. I would recommend it.
Alyssa E.
Chicago
Let me tell you, this sunscreen is fantastic. It smells amazing, it doesn't dry greasy and it works. My biggest concern for sunscreen is whether or not my make up will slide off. It doesn't. It is cute in it's purple bottle and I will restock every time I run out.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back