BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sadie P.
S Dartmouth, MA
I used this sunscreen all last year and loved it! Super cute packaging and very creamy SPF! It definitely helped protect my skin from the sun. Decently priced, but I would recommend to others! I would definitely repurchase again.
Yazbek O.
Gardena, CA
I love this sunscreen and the scent is amazing. Smells like coconuts and like if you're on vacation. It also soothes your skin and makes it feel soft without feeling oily. The packaging looks small but it has a lot of product in it. Perfect for any skin type.
Kelly H.
Cincinnati, OH
I love how light this sunscreen is. I apply it to my face every single day before I put on my make-up. This stuff smells amazing! It exceeded my expectations. I would definitely buy it again and would recommend to all my friends.
Kat M.
I just bought my second one of these. The only issue I have is that it doesn't want to play nicely with my makeup sometimes. This is perfect for the summer though. Great price for the size too. Don't forget the SPF in the summer!
Stacie V.
Weymouth, Ma
I got a sample size of this at Sephora and decided to buy it!I keep the sample size in my purse and the full size one in my beach bag.It works great and smells amazing!
Hey guys, I've been using this product for the last two years , and it definitely has met my expectations. This product is really valuable, gentle on the skin, and at the same time hydrating. And the best thing is that it's not even way above on the pricey side. The only problem that I can say is that WE NEED MORE OF THE PRODUCT!! But so far it's been working out for me
Grace P.
Overland Park , KS
I love this sunscreen spray because I don't like the feel of sunscreen on my face or if I have makeup on I don't want it to get ruined. So I just spritz this on and go because it is so light I can feel it. It also smells great!
Mackenzie S.
Huron, OH
I have very dry pale skin so I was hoping this would be amazing. But it just ended up making me oily looking. I wanted to use it for summer but the oiliness mixed with sweat and heat is not gonna work for me. I wish I loved it.
Kristin B.
Central Islip
I had really high hopes for this sunscreen. I generally enjoy tarte products but this sunscreen was just okay and the bottle broke very easily getting sunscreen all over my makeup case. Overall, I will not be purchasing again.
Josephine R.
Love it! It actually keeps me from burning. Most with other brands I tend to burn but not with this one plus it doesn't smell weird and doesn't leave me all greasy like most sunscreens tend to do, I would definitely buy again.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?