BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Evangelina P.
I love all tarts products I feel like it’s excellent quality and for the price compared to other products for this price range your getting a deal I love this sunscreen doesn’t make you oily doesn’t leave u feeling like a grease ball and doesn’t smell weird and best of all actually work
Lupita Z.
Caldwell
Hmmm🤔 how to start. This product is amazing. It made my makeup go on smooth plus it  protect my skin. But it made me have a few breakouts. I’m in between. It was effective but disappointed at the breakouts. I would recommend this to others who don’t have super sensitive skin.
Lilly F.
I'm in love with this product beyond belief! This makes me feel not sticky and greasy like all of the other sunscreens I had used. It actually moisturized my skin a little. This is perfect for under my make up as moisturizer when I know I'm gonna be in the sun. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Rebecca V.
Lightweight and easy to use sunscreen that felt great underneath my makeup or worn on its own. As I age I want to be sure that I have an SPF on my face at all times and so looking for the perfect one that can be worn alone or with makeup has been a challenge but this one is definitely a good one
Kriselda D.
Phoenix
Best best best ever! Love it anything that comes from tarte I love . best sunscreen lotion ever I've been using this for a while and will continue to stick to it.
Madison M.
Hamilton
I enjoy this sunscreen, it is a very nice texture and scent but is not over powering. It is effective on my skin and has prevented sun damage when I have used it.
Sakshi K.
Great sunscreen, especially for wearing with makeup! Can't actually go without it during the summers now.  A little pricey but very nice product. Usually buy mine at Sephora, but sometimes the tarte website has these on sale. During the winter I usually go for something lighter.
Eliza L.
Brooklyn, NY
There really isn't much to say with this sunscreen, its cute packaging might make me purchase this again but it doesn't differ from any other sunscreen I've used.
Cassidy E.
I like this a lot as far as sunscreen goes (I just don’t like sunscreen). This doesn’t feel super thick or make me feel like I have a gross, greasy layer on my face. I still get oily faster than I do without sunscreen, but not nearly as bad as most. It also looks nice under makeup.
Major M.
Cleveland, OH
The packaging is too cute. I love the rubber feel and the fuchsia bootle. The product once worked in does not leave a grey or white cast on my skin which is crucial for my brown skin. Nobody wants to walk around like Casper the friendly cost just to be protected from the sun!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?