BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Briana G.
Ocala, FL
It's a good product but nothing fantastic. I bought a travel size of it off an app for $8 & I wasn't impressed nor disappointed. There was no packaging because it didn't come from the actual tarte website. I would recommend this if you have dry skin & burn really easy in the sun.
Amanda H.
I really like this sunscreen and the packaging is super cute. However, it is very pricey for a sunscreen so I doubt I would buy it again. It didn't wow me compared to less pricier sunscreens. I am glad that it is SPF 30 though, because I feel like that is the perfect SPF amount.
kristin c.
San Diego, CA
It works and my face does not feel greasy.. I got a deluxe sample and I loved it. But when I saw the price, I just could not talk myself into buying it. To be fair, I have never splurged on sunscreen. This was a whole new ballpark for me. I just wish it was more wallet friendly.
Jacinda B.
This sunscreen moisturizing lotion, is lightweight and feels great applying. It's isn't heavy or makes your face feel greasy. I received a sample and really enjoyed it. I did have a little difficulty pressing down on the pump as it did not seem to pump smoothly. A little pricey.
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
I love the Tarte skincare line and their sunscreen rocks! I bought this product from Sephora and this is my first time using it. I love how well it protects my face and how soft it leaves it all day. I would recommend this to anyone needing sunscreen daily to protect their face.
Cameron P.
Bridge City, TX
Love all things Tarte and this sunscreen is no different! It is light enough that it can be applied under your makeup for added sun protection, being from Texas we need all the help we can get! The price is not bad for a high end facial sunscreen, I would recommend to a friend.
Jackie B.
It's not too thick but feels like you get good coverage. I really wanted this particular sunscreen because it has zinc and titanium as its active ingredients which is really important when I look for sunscreen. It's a gentle formula that didn't break me out so its my new go to!
Samantha S.
Waco, TX
Makes me breakout!!!
I love Tarte products but unfortunately this sunscreen makes my face breakout every time I've tried to use it. All the other cosmetics I use from Tarte have been wonderful for my skin though! I do not recommend this product for people with acne prone skin!!
Sydney N.
Carrollton, TX
I love tarte products, I find that they work amazingly well with my skin. Sunscreen is extremely important before I step outdoors or anything and Tarte's sunscreen lotion works great for me! I also love the purple detailed case and it has a bit of a sweet smell to it at the end
Hannah H.
Feels nice and provides ample coverage for my pale skin, but on makeup days this can make me look a bit cake face. It has a little bit of a sunscreen scent that goes away after an hour or so of application. There are better drugstore alternatives, so I will not be repurchasing.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?