BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• The packaging is really pretty. How is it? Is it oily?1 Answers
  • Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "this product is very good. the price of this product is very good. this product is smooth and very hydrating to the face while protecting your skin from the sun. i would recommend this product to people." in 1972 reviews
Evelyn R.
Spartanburg, SC
It didn’t really moisturize my face how I expected. To me it was a bit pricey on my budget because of school. I have oily skin so it’s hard to find the right moisturizer that won’t cause me to look greasier.
Rachel N.
North Bingham, PA
Only tried this once as it was just a sample I received. But I liked what I tried and would like to definitely try it again. Target items are pretty fairly priced for their brand.
$pooky W.
This stuff keeps your face soft and moisturized throughout the day. It also smells good and is good for the price, lots of facial moisturizers are very expensive. Would buy again.
Beebee A.
Los Angeles , CA
Got the sample size just to try it out , I believe it was about $12 which was great. One thing I don’t like about most sunscreens is how greasy they can feel but not this one , it just bends into your skin! It smells great too but not too much. I will be purchasing the bigger bottle next time ! It is worth it and it is vegan so if you have sensitive skin like I do this product is very gentel.
Lauren S.
Martinez, GA
I've reviewed this already but I love it!! It's thin, lightweight and doesn't break me out. It doesn't have a scent really which is good for my super sensitive skin. I love Tarte products.
kari s.
Chino, CA
Works great, light weight with no flash back, the packaging is so cute, the perfect accessorie for everyday but also is amazing for all year round, works beautiful under full glam
McKenzie R.
Clinton
I love this stuff! I use it every day along with a moisturizer. I have rosacea and this prevents the sun from making it worse. I wish it was a little stronger but other than that I would recommend to anyone.
Kerri I.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love everything tarte and this sunscreen is no different. Works wonderful especially for daily use with makeup. Doesn’t make my face feel like it is built up with product. I would definitely recommend it.
Alyssa G.
Colfax
This works so good! I sunburn very easily but this product made me tan instead or burn. Most sunscreens cause me to not tan however this one did. By far my favorite product for the sun. I use it all summer!
Cindy V.
I forever love tarte and their product , own two of there palettes, but I have not try the sun screen yet , just because i have sensitive skin so easily it cause me to break out even more than I ever will .
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?