BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kristin B.
Central Islip
I had really high hopes for this sunscreen. I generally enjoy tarte products but this sunscreen was just okay and the bottle broke very easily getting sunscreen all over my makeup case. Overall, I will not be purchasing again.
Josephine R.
Love it! It actually keeps me from burning. Most with other brands I tend to burn but not with this one plus it doesn't smell weird and doesn't leave me all greasy like most sunscreens tend to do, I would definitely buy again.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Enamorada de esta marca, todos sus productos son espectaculares al igual que su presentación. Esta crema protectora es magnífica para protegerte de los rayos del sol este verano, no es grasoso y deja un aspecto matte, lo cual es fambuloso para llevarlo sin problema debajo del maquillaje.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
This is an excellent sunscreen. It's spf 30 and a little goes a long way. This was my go to sunscreen for my face all last Summer because it never broke me out or clogged my pores. I will continue to use this product this Summer
Jennifer C.
Beaufort , NC
I received this sunscreen by Tarte in one of my GlossyBox a few months ago. And now that summer is approaching I've been able to try this product out, it's very moisturizing and has a pleasant scent. Overall it's a very nice sunscreen.
Cerys H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is a good sunscreen, but not the best I've ever used. I find it to be a bit heavy and pill up on the skin beneath makeup slightly. Nothing terrible and it definitely does protect the skin and has kept me from getting burnt!
Cristín J.
West Deptford
I want to love it, but I feel t is too oily. It is a great products for the beach or pool, but not for underneath your makeup. I love the smell tho. There are so many other sunscreens out there that will give you better results.
Angelica G.
Tucson, AZ
Just actually purchased this product not to long ago haven't used it enough to give a great review but for first time using I actually like it the price is good for the quality and size. I would deff recommend this to my friends
Grace P.
Overland Park , KS
I love this sunscreen spray because I don't like the feel of sunscreen on my face or if I have makeup on I don't want it to get ruined. So I just spritz this on and go because it is so light I can feel it. It also smells great!
Sara H.
As a redhead, I have to wear sunscreen no matter what. When I discovered the Tarteguard, my life literally changed. It's non greasy, soaks in immediately, no gross residue. I'm in love with and is going to be my go to from now on.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?