BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Jacqueline R.
Kentfield, CA
This sunscreen is great everyday under makeup because it doesn't leave a whitecast in your flash selfies or make your makeup apply funky. I love the little travel size because I take it with me in my purse or my beach bag. But I also have the full size sitting on vanity;))))
Danielle H.
Perfect SPF moisturizer to put on before your foundation! We must protect our skin girls especially with a SPF! If you don't want ugly dark spots like me then start using SPF in your every teen years!
Delaney S.
Lufkin , TX
It's an okay product. The smell is nice and it feels nice and clean. It was good on my sensitive skin. It is a decent price and worth it. It works good and lasts. I would buy it again. I recommend this
Celia B.
dallas, TX
I usually love all Tarte products but I feel like this sunscreen made my face look ashy and dry. The protection was semi-decent but I can't get over how white and ghostly it leaves your skin. I definitely wish they made this product a bit more blendable or added a tint to it. The packaging and the pump are super cute though
Amber S.
Tell City, IN
I love this sunscreen. I haven't noticed a horrible smell and it's definitely protected my skin. It also layers under makeup well and doesn't rub off. It is a little pricey, but I think it's worth it.
Jessica F.
Saraland, AL
This is a nice smelling sunscreen lotion. Only used it a couple of times but it has a great feel to it. Not oily or greasy. I would suggest this item to my friends. It is some great stuff for the price
Brandi H.
Hartselle, AL
I received this sunscreen in a tarte "Summer Essentials" set. I have only used it twice, and I probably won't use it again. It feels VERY heavy on the face. Just a slick, oily, mess! I can't imagine this working under makeup. The two times I used this, I didn't wear makeup.
Ashley A.
I love this brand. Not only do I buy this but I buy their makeup as well. I bought it at Sephora. Very effective. I'm in love with this. It's gentle on the skin. I would definitely recommend to others.
Alyssa W.
Peoria, AZ
I like that it is travel sized and has a pump on it. I wish it had more SPF in it. I also like that it doesn't have that white pasty effect after you put it on. It works well under my foundation too.
Diana N.
Asheboro, NC
I honestly love everything from tarte so of course I love their sunscreen!!!! it's soooo good and it's worth it's price to be honest I think I'll continue to buy it and I definitely recommend it to others!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?