BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Catherine H.
Sacramento, CA
This is a nice sunscreen but for me it is not worth the money. There are plenty of drug store options that work fine for me in this department. This smells nice and doesn't bother my skin though.
Jess W.
Tidioute, PA
This sunscreen is a little more expensive. But it's definitely worth it. The quality is very good, I didn't get any sunburn and I only used a very little amount! I would recommend if you're in a hot and sunny climate frequently.
Aerin M.
This is honestly a miracle product. My face had a lot going on like half oily half dry. This gives my skin a perfect glow! I always get compliments on my skin when i use.
Brandy Y.
Greenville, SC
Unimpressed. This is almost a little gritty. And I don't feel like it works well with make up. Disappointed. Thankfully I received a sample of this and did not pay for it.
Leticia R.
I really loved this sunscreen, it wasn't too thick and leaves my face feeling oily. It has the perfect amount of moosture and SPF so it's super great for underneath a bit of makeup! Would definitely buy this product again!
Linda B.
Milwaukee, WI
I do not regret investing in this sunscreen. It is a little more high end but i love it and don't regret buying this. I have #dryskin and it keeps it moisturized as well as protected. Retails for $32. Yes i would recommend.
Steve M.
Lincoln, NV
A little on the thick side. Great coverage but feels a little greasy under makeup after a few hours of wear. It leaves a slight white cast. I'd use this alone if I'm going to run errands and don't intend on wearing makeup.
Andrea M.
Tucson, AZ
This suncreen is amazing! It smells delicious, it goes on smoothly and leave a shimmery glow to your skin. It is gentle and very well worth the price. I will be purchasing again for next year.
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
This made me break out a bit on my cheek bone area . Only used it to test it by my cousin who had bought this but she loves this. I wish it was for me it smelt so good
ashley s.
Valley Village, CA
I have only you used this product once but so far i really seem to like it. it doesn't have a strong smell and it didn't make me break out. I purchased this product at sephora. i love the purple packaging on this product.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?