BY TARTE #19 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lupita C.
Pipestone, MN
I love this product! It protects your skin! It smells great and it feels super comfortable on my skin! The packaging is also great. The bottle it comes in is soo cute!! It doesnt have to be used just on your face but it is alittle expensive so i can deal with just my face!!
Lindsay T.
Alabaster, AL
I received a sample of this to try and absolutely loved it. Goes on easily and works great under my makeup. Not sure on price since it was a sample. I love all tarte products.
Drina L.
Potter Valley, CA
I have supper sensitive skin, so when I found this product by tarte I was a little uneasy about it but than I tried it and loved the results. Not only
Did it protect my face from the suns harmful rays but it also didn't make my face breakout like most other skin products do
Valentina P.
I love tarte and there face sunscreen is amazing ! It keeps my foundation on longer in the sun and I sweat easily but it helps keep it together and the sun away from damaging
Meg K.
Ohio
This sunscreen sinks right into my skin and makes it feel like I'm not wearing anything at all! It exceeded my expectations! The packaging of the sunscreen is adorable as well! 10/10 would recommend.
Cheryl  D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Loved loved loved this stuff. Well everything from tarte is just super amazing but this is great I didn't burn at all! Not too over powering smell either like some sunscreens
Courtney C.
New Castle, IN
As a pale girl, I have to constantly use protection for my skin. This is perfect for a day where I want to wear minimal makeup (meaning I skip my foundation with SPF). I have sensitive skin as well, and this didn't irritate it at all!
Nicolette R.
Lithonia, GA
Tarte is a very reliable brand that I can appreciate. There sunscreen keeps my face moisturized and protected from the harmful rays of the sun. I used this on my skin as offer it to my parents and younger sister. This is a great product and will definitely recommend to others.
Tasha S.
Seabrook, TX
I got a sample of this in my Sephora Play! box and it's a great size for my purse. It's not greasy and is pretty good for my fair skin. I do wish it was a higher spf though.
Hannah H.
Feels nice and provides ample coverage for my pale skin, but on makeup days this can make me look a bit cake face. It has a little bit of a sunscreen scent that goes away after an hour or so of application. There are better drugstore alternatives, so I will not be repurchasing.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?