BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Emma F.
This is my favorite sunscreen to use under makeup. It is light & never gives me flashback in photos. I wish that it had higher protection. But other than that I love everything about it. It's easy to travel with & does it's job!
Aubrey H.
Bloomington , MN
I normally love Tarte, but I do struggle to find a sunscreen that doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin. I did not love this one as much as I'd hoped, but it did give great sun protection and I love the skincare benefits!
Sherry M.
Odessa, TX
Perfect for sun protection for your face! I'm always apprehensive about putting sunscreen on my face but you shouldn't go with out spf either so this provides grest protection without worrying about causing breakouts either.
Kaylee H.
Union Bridge, MD
This stuff is amazing! Let's not forget the cute packaging either. I love it!! It's very gentle and I did not get any breakouts from it. It's very important to keep your face full of sunscreen. I would totally recommend this to a friend
Karreen B.
Grants Pass, OR
I was excited to sample this sunscreen, and it did help with sun protection, but unfortunately it left too much oil on my already-oily skin. It didn't last well under makeup, made me look shiny earlier than usual. I usually love Tarte so it was a bit disappointing.
Megan B.
I love this sunscreen because it is lightweight and does not feel oily on your skin (and does not leave a residue). Also, it smells nice and refreshing. The only downside is the price. However, it does its job and protects your skin.
Rebecca R.
Kingman , AZ
I got this as a sample from Sephora I loved it it's not heavy at all and it does exactly what it says my face usually gets burnt but with this it did not I just didn't like the smell I would repurchase not a full size though
Josselyn T.
Round Lake, IL
I thought it was great! The smell is pretty nice which is awesome! Very gentle and make my skin sooooo soft! The pricing is fair and I definitely let me expectations! I love tarte and their products so I definitely recommend!
Connie T.
Clarksburg, MD
Very light and non greasy! Easy to apply. Goes on with a hitch. Very effective and goes well under my makeup. The bottle goes a long way, you only need a few drops to cover the facial area. Very much exceeded my expectations. A must have for your daily regimen.
Magbis C.
This is my sunscreen for everyday that I got out . I mix it with my moisturizer and don't get close g pores or sticky skin. Love it- I love the smells- that's very important , don't want a good product with bad smell , that just doesn't go together. Must have both
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?