BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Vanessa F.
Los Angeles, CA
Non-greasy formula with a very light scent. Worked great all naturale or under my foundation. I did not break out at all which is usually the case with other sunscreens. A little goes a long way! Def worth the money.
Leslie Z.
Lynwood
Great prodict so far I've never had an issue with it.
I usually tend to apply it on my face when I will not be using any makeup, I feel like it works better for me.
Larissa C.
Boonville, CA
There is so much product!! A little goes a long way! Believe me that this product is truly worth your money because your face feels fresh and there's no problem of facing the sun alone!
Cynthia V.
It smells like a piña colada which is a plus. I think this is very good for the price and I received this in one of my sephoras play! Bag I'm glad I did because I use it also for my kids
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY
This sunscreen is amazing in all ways but its scent. It smells way too potent, but does truly provide long lasting protection from the sun. In addition, it is gentle on my sensitive skin, and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and super moisturized.
Shauna S.
Aurora, CO
This sunscreen was light weight which is always a must for me. It is perfect under makeup. Not sure if it is supposed to moisturize but it seems to do just enough to not be heavy and not dry you out at the same time.
Chantalle J.
Springfield , MO
I think this product is great. I don't use sunscreen as much as I should but o definitely recommend this product to everyone. Again a little pricey but very worth it
Lindsey T.
Metairie, LA
Love a good lotion with sunscreen in it. I use this product every morning and my face feels great. Doesn't dry it out either. Very gentle on skin and it smells pleasant. I would recommmend to anyone out there
Kimberly P.
North Carolina
I Love Tarte. Their skincare and makeup is one of my favorites. This sunscreen does the job and does it beautifully. My skin just feels happy and safe ftom the sun.
Grace B.
This sunscreen is so nice. Lightweight. Doesn't make your face look white in pictures. Doesn't break my skin out. Smells nice. Cute packaging. What could be better?! Highly recommend!!!!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?