BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Noel T.
Rockville, MD
I don't typical use sunscreen because I rarely burn, I use some on my face just for protection and this product works really well, not only is it protecting from sun damage but it's also keeping my face moisturized!
Jodi D.
Trenton, FL
I really like this sunscreen, it never makes my face feel very oily. Unlike with other sunscreens, this one doesn't cause my face to break out and doesn't get in my eyes and burn them, and I don't have to reapply it even though I'll spend all day on the water fishing. I would certainly recommend this!
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Love this product! I recently started using sunscreen and this one is the best I've used! I apply it before my makeup. Not a strong smell, well atleast to me. The only con is that it's quite pricey for a sunscreen, yet it's an high end brand so... but other than that, it's a great product!
Christa B.
Such a lightweight sunscreen that I use on my face every time I go out into the sun! I hate smelly sunscreen but this isn't very scented and it's not heavy at all. Facial sunscreens can clog pores pretty bad but this one doesn't seem to mess my face up at all.
Heidy L.
this product is like summer god it is amazing and keeps your face moisturized while you're at the beach. it is a little pricey but so much with it! i would definitely recommend especially if you go to the beach a lot!
katie h.
Sonora Ca
this is a great sunscreen especially on days when i want to wear minimal makeup on warm days. it apples well but can be sort of thick on the skin, i use this product sparingly on my face. i would recommend this product to anyone spending a lot of time outside.
Lindsay B.
MYRTLE BEACH, SC
This stuff is awesome! Its non greasy and i can wear it under foundation and it wont effect the wear time. I applied it once and was in the sun for about 6 hours and didn't get sunburned.
Chi T.
San Francisco, CA
I got a free sample of this with a Sephora purchase and I'll definitely be buying the full size. Nice smell and it feels great on my skin and lays under my makeup well. It's a little pricey but skincare is worth it!!
Thea R.
Meridian , ID
The smell of this sunscreen is amazing. I have only used it one time but I really like it. It did a great job of protecting my face from getting burnt while laying in the sun this weekend
Shelby S.
Allendale, MI
This is the most light weight moisturizer with SPF that I have ever used! It makes my skin just glow while also protecting it from the sun's rays. It lasts all day even with being in the water and it lets your skin breathe. It really is great, I recommend!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?