BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ellie M.
Beachwood, OH
Love be this product. It smells great is very protective and adds a nice sheer luminous glow to my face. The only problem is that it makes your foundation go on a little blotchy. I prefer to wear it alone for a day at the beach.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
This is an excellent sunscreen. It's spf 30 and a little goes a long way. This was my go to sunscreen for my face all last Summer because it never broke me out or clogged my pores. I will continue to use this product this Summer
Kiara C.
Orlando , FL
I honestly like this product. But I don't have a lot to say it. The smell isn't the best but for a sunscreen you can't expect mush. It feels very much like a lotion but I just hope it's doing the job of protecting my face. The price isn't so bad but I'll probably try something different after I run out and just compare and decide which one I will repurchase
Cerys H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is a good sunscreen, but not the best I've ever used. I find it to be a bit heavy and pill up on the skin beneath makeup slightly. Nothing terrible and it definitely does protect the skin and has kept me from getting burnt!
Allison G.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
This sunscreen is great. Spreads on very easily, smells great, and doesn't leave you feeling sticky like many other sunscreens do. Gives you great protection from UV rays, and definitely feels more like a lotion than anything!
Angelica G.
Tucson, AZ
Just actually purchased this product not to long ago haven't used it enough to give a great review but for first time using I actually like it the price is good for the quality and size. I would deff recommend this to my friends
Emma F.
This is my favorite sunscreen to use under makeup. It is light & never gives me flashback in photos. I wish that it had higher protection. But other than that I love everything about it. It's easy to travel with & does it's job!
Sara H.
As a redhead, I have to wear sunscreen no matter what. When I discovered the Tarteguard, my life literally changed. It's non greasy, soaks in immediately, no gross residue. I'm in love with and is going to be my go to from now on.
danielle t.
mcminnville
This product is amazing. It protects my skin from getting damaged by the sun, but it very sensitive as well. It doesn't leave my face feeling oily, and after the day is done I wash it off and my skin feels so soft. I definitely recommend this product!
Stacie V.
Weymouth, Ma
I got a sample size of this at Sephora and decided to buy it!I keep the sample size in my purse and the full size one in my beach bag.It works great and smells amazing!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?