BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Carson R.
Fresno, CA
Tarte products are amazing i love them. Not to heavy on the skin . Bought at ulta . I would recommend this to anyone wondering. I will purchase these products again.
Hannah C.
Best facial sunscreen out there hands down! Generally if a product feels heavy or greasy I won't touch it and I love that this one doesn't feel gross! Definitely recommend!
Lindsey D.
Amarillo
Feels great on the face! I have very dry skin and this moisturized my face exceptionally. I like the smell and it is makeup-compatible! (some foundations do not agree with the moisturizer)
Kimberly P.
North Carolina
I Love Tarte. Their skincare and makeup is one of my favorites. This sunscreen does the job and does it beautifully. My skin just feels happy and safe ftom the sun.
Lindsey T.
Metairie, LA
Love a good lotion with sunscreen in it. I use this product every morning and my face feels great. Doesn't dry it out either. Very gentle on skin and it smells pleasant. I would recommmend to anyone out there
Stacy M.
El Paso, TX
I love Tarte....especially now that they are expanding their skincare line. This is one of my favorite sunscreens to use during summer. Our hot Texas Summer's required lots of sunscreen specially when out and about.
Shauna S.
Aurora, CO
This sunscreen was light weight which is always a must for me. It is perfect under makeup. Not sure if it is supposed to moisturize but it seems to do just enough to not be heavy and not dry you out at the same time.
Grace B.
This sunscreen is so nice. Lightweight. Doesn't make your face look white in pictures. Doesn't break my skin out. Smells nice. Cute packaging. What could be better?! Highly recommend!!!!
Leslie Z.
Lynwood
Great prodict so far I've never had an issue with it.
I usually tend to apply it on my face when I will not be using any makeup, I feel like it works better for me.
Payal P.
Flower Mound, TX
So light and non greasy! I love this sunscreen for every day use underneath my makeup! I find that it doesn't get very oily and greasy throughout the day and that it keeps me protected!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?