BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alexis S.
San Antonio
This is my go to sunscreen! I absolutely love it! It's one of the only sunscreens I have tried that does like leave my face feeling sticky! It's lightweight and doesn't irritate my skin! Tarte really brought it with this product!
Mikayla C.
Whitewater, WI
I really like this product! The scent does not linger and it is very moisturizing as well I received it in a subscription box and though I normally would not spend this much on sunscreen, once I am done with this bottle I would consider buying it again.
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
Works nicely and smells great. I love that it moisturizes and also doubles as a sunscreen. Tarte's products are always awesome. I like that they are also cruelty free. Everyone needs this sunscreen to keep your skin looking young!
Sadie P.
S Dartmouth, MA
I used this sunscreen all last year and loved it! Super cute packaging and very creamy SPF! It definitely helped protect my skin from the sun. Decently priced, but I would recommend to others! I would definitely repurchase again.
Ashley D.
Ashburn, VA
I love this product! It is such an amazing moisturizer to throw on before your make up as a primer. The long wear formula and SPF worked for my fair skin; the only thing is that it was a tad bit oily. As to be expected with an SPF
Yazbek O.
Gardena, CA
I love this sunscreen and the scent is amazing. Smells like coconuts and like if you're on vacation. It also soothes your skin and makes it feel soft without feeling oily. The packaging looks small but it has a lot of product in it. Perfect for any skin type.
Alexandra S.
Franklin, WI
Love this daily moisturizer/sunscreen! It doesn't leave my face oily or shiny. I love the bottle, the rubber protects the bottle from breaks if accidentally dropped. I would recommend to anyone looking for a daily moisturizer with sun protection.
Kelly H.
Cincinnati, OH
I love how light this sunscreen is. I apply it to my face every single day before I put on my make-up. This stuff smells amazing! It exceeded my expectations. I would definitely buy it again and would recommend to all my friends.
Niki N.
Love love love! Summer is here and sunscreen is a must. This product has everything you could ever need in a sunscreen and it even comes in a stylish bottle with and easy pump dispenser. Tarte definitely had my back this summer!!
Kat M.
I just bought my second one of these. The only issue I have is that it doesn't want to play nicely with my makeup sometimes. This is perfect for the summer though. Great price for the size too. Don't forget the SPF in the summer!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?