BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Cheyanne C.
I hardly burn but my face gets so red when out and about, living in Tampa and always hitting the beach I like to keep my face well moisturized and protected and can count on Tarte for my facial needs, a nice smell and does the job
Aleli M.
San Francisco, CA
The sunscreen lotion is great. My skin feels wonderful after using this product. I would recommend this highly. The smell is very nice and make me feel like I'm on a tropical island in Hawaii. The value of the product is very high.
Michelle C.
Hoboken, NJ
This sunscreen smells amazing. It doesn't feel sticky on your face. Seems effective for a facial sunscreen by a cosmetics brand. i got it from Sephora as a first time user. I will probably purchase again as it did not break me out.
Bianca P.
I was so excited to try this product! I received a sample from Sephora. It is definitely a good value. A little goes a long way and doesn't have that same sunscreen odor that most sunscreens have. I would definitely buy this again.
Laura G.
Slatedale, PA
Gave this sunscreen a shot instead of the usual drugstore brands...and I absolutely loved it! No sticky feeling, no stiff residue left on the face, nothing but a fresh scent and a burnt-free face!
Avery H.
Spartanburg, SC
Tarte is pretty good to my skin, I am a darkskin person so it helps out a lot when I am in the sun. I'm not a fan of the summer but the Tarte helps me get through the day.
Sophie S.
Richmond Hill, NY
GREAT PRODUCT! Follow directions as written on packaging. Product looks beautiful and packaging was very clean. Sunscreen is gentle on skin and as a first time user, I would use this product again.
Haylee C.
This product was subpar. The sunscreen worked well and kept me from burning. However,the fragrance was a little strong in my opinion and it left my skin feeling very oily.
rose e.
It's s great sunscreen with a light scent. I purchased it online to try and glad I did. A little goes s long way. I love the pink packaging! I think it's effective so far and I would buy again once I run out.
Lucy G.
Dayton, TN
I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with oily to normal skin. It says it has no chemicals in it, but it does have a fragrance scent to it..other drugstore brands could do the same thing this one does.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?