BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Priscilla B.
Mcallen, TX
Tarte is one of my favorite brands and this product is not the exception. I have used it for the last 3 months and it's really good !!!It is not like the other sunscreens that left your skin oily and disgusting PS: It smells so good 😊
Amanda L.
Stafford, VA
I love this sunblock. I have been a huge Tarte fan for quite awhile. I was excited to try this as soon as it came out. It's fantastic. I wear it everyday under my foundation.
Drina L.
Potter Valley, CA
I have supper sensitive skin, so when I found this product by tarte I was a little uneasy about it but than I tried it and loved the results. Not only
Did it protect my face from the suns harmful rays but it also didn't make my face breakout like most other skin products do
Makenzie M.
Fairfield, OH
This is by far my favorite facial sunscreen!! Does not have that icky sunscreen smell/feel like some other sunscreens do. I have very fair and sensitive skin and it works very effectively and gently on my fair skin. This is the only facial sunscreen I will ever purchase again!
Meg K.
This sunscreen sinks right into my skin and makes it feel like I'm not wearing anything at all! It exceeded my expectations! The packaging of the sunscreen is adorable as well! 10/10 would recommend.
Jen S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I liked this when I first got it, but no matter how long I waited to put my fountain on it always pilled. I ended up just using it on my neck. I probably wouldn't repurchase.
cassandra n.
My face is really sensitive and oily, this did not cause to be more oily and it didn't cause any breakouts which I loved, the fact that it also protects my skin make this an even more wonderful ptoduct
Emile O.
Carthage, MO
I absolutely adore this sunscreen! It keeps this pale girl from looking like a lobster and doesn't cause me to break out (it's a physical sunscreen instead of a chemical SPF).
Aubrey R.
Broken Arrow , OK
This sun screen works so well and keeps my skin so soft and smooth all day long. Even in the heat and sun it doesn't melt it off. It helps
So much as a moisturizer and a sun screen. Tarte never let me down!!
Marissa A.
Whenever I wear this OMG !!! My skin isn't tacky or sticky feeling ! And it does a great job with protecting my skin . It's very gentle although I don't have sensitive skin so I'm not sure how this would work on skin like that ! It's a little pricey but I would recommend it
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?