BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Ashley T.
Marion, IN
I love tarte and I love this spray spf it has become one of my favorites for the season in the sun. It has a great light smell and doesn't make me feel like I am wearing spf which is what I want in an spf
chloe k.
I take this suncreen to the beach with me ver the summer, and I trust this suncreen like any other tarte product. it keeps me from burning on my face(where i apply it). I got to try it as a sample first and bought it soon after. I do have very oilys skin though, so it makes me oily, but so does every other suncereen. Very Good!!!!
Marilyn A.
Justice, IL
This feels really nice on your skin and it moisturizers really nicely. It smells pretty and it's a great way to protect your face from the sun. It is kind of pricey though and I'm sure you can find a similar product that's less expensive.
April A.
Phoenix, AZ
I actually got this product in a Beauty Box a couple months back this is definitely a good product to use but only if you're going to be in the Sun for a short. Of time I use this on a bike trip and I was out in the sun for 3 hours and I burnt like a chicken in a frying pan definitely something you do not use for long-term sunny dress for short term.
Taylor W.
I'm a fan of tons of tarte products and once again this one doesn't disappoint. However I only gave it three stars because it doesn't smell the greatest and it slightly irritated my skin. However, that was short lived and I enjoyed using it and protecting my skin on a daily basis.
Kaylee S.
Marlow, OK
This is one of my favorite brands of sunscreen. I love Tarte because of their cruelty free values and lack of harsh chemicals. I know their sunscreen is safe for my skin against the sun, but also against the common chemicals in sunscreen.
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
This tarte cosmetics sunscreen lotion is amazing. It gives that natural bronze and glow at the same time. It is pretty pricey but it is worth it. The best part is that it has SPF in it. The packing is pretty nice definitely recommend it
Ariel Y.
Jersey City, NJ
I got this product through Sephora beauty box and I am a big fan of tarte products in general. The product has a very cute packaging and the one I got was good for traveling. I feel the texture is lightweight and doesn't have an overwhelming smell and its very easy to carry around!
Crystal S.
Austin, TX
I love this sunscreen especially since I work a lot outdoors. It met my f expectations and way more. It was totally effective on my skin and didn't break me out like most sunscreen do. I would purchase this again and again this is my go to sun screen during the summer I love this
Pauline R.
Buffalo, NY
I love the consistency of this product. I use this on days when I'm not using any makeup and am just running some errands, i will throw this on. Tarte's prices are a little more than a drugstore price but you definitely get what you pay for! I will definitely be repurchasing this in the future!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora