BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Drina L.
Potter Valley, CA
I have supper sensitive skin, so when I found this product by tarte I was a little uneasy about it but than I tried it and loved the results. Not only
Did it protect my face from the suns harmful rays but it also didn't make my face breakout like most other skin products do
Devon I.
Central Point, OR
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE L.O.V.E. THIS SUNSCREEN!! It melts into your skin like a dream. Pleasant non abrasive smell. Very lightweight and almost watery! It looks super cute and fabulous in my collection too. Gotta have that sun protection!!
Kelly C.
Really great quality sunscreen that I use every day. Living in Southern California I'm always in need of sunscreen and there's always protect my skin. The only thing that I would change is the scent. This is a great product for a great price.
Maggie C.
I'm fair skinned so I have to wear sunscreen whenever I'm outside. I really like this one by tarte, but I have to say, as much I go through sunscreen, I can't see paying as much as this one is on a regular basis. But it is pretty great!
Ashley W.
Cane Ridge, TN
Tarte is one of my favorite cosmetic lines because of the more natural ingredients. I got this for a trip to Mexico. I liked how this was less "greasy" than a lot of other sunscreens. I was able to use it on my face without looking oily.
Amy T.
Orange Park, FL
I received this in one of my sub boxes a few months ago. Living in Florida, it's a good idea to have the extra layer of protection on your face. This works great. It does feel a little much when I add makeup on top, but alone it's great.
Jodie H.
Harwich, MA
Ugh, I love tarte. Everything is amazing IMO. I got a sample of this sun screen in my order. I was really excited to use it. And I was not disappointed. I loved how it felt on my skin. I'm also picky with sun screen. I need more of this!
Salem C.
I recently received this in one of my makeup subscription boxes and haven't been able to put it down! I love this sunscreen! It doesn't feel like an ordinary sunscreen that's heavy, it's light and doesn't feel like you have anything on!
Aranya B.
Orlando, FL
Overall good product! Doesn't smell like sunscreen and applies like a regular moisturizer. Still has that white tint to it and can get a little oily. I would still recommend to try for those hot days!
Nan R.
Chatham, NJ
As always I love tarte. Starting with the fact that they're all vegan and animal cruelty-free, this product is great. I bought it at Sephora and used it throughout the summer. It is gentle on the skin and even helped my skin look better with makeup. 10/10 would buy again.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?