BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jenna F.
Pine Island, NY
I'm a lifeguard and I use this sunscreen constantly. It doesn't make me break out or make my skin oily like a lot of other blocks can do. My make up also sits nicely on this sunscreen and I don't find myself sweating it off as easily.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
My favorite sun screen and it actually does work which is a major plus. Because some cheaper ones don't work at all. This is is gentle does not get oily also is not very expensive. Beautiful packaging
Maria K.
Alameda, CA
I've tried this once so far and appreciate that its mineral but doesn't leave a crazy white cast on my brown skin. It's also pretty lightweight and doesn't feel irritating !
Jordyn S.
Houston , TX
This is my favorite sunscreen for everyday under my makeup. No flash back in cameras. It's a little pricey for just sunscreen but you don't use a lot so it'll last. I will purchase again when I run out
Irene S.
Santa Clara, CA
Does not break me out, have found this to be incredibly effective. I use it everyday underneath makeup and it is not tacky and mixes well with other lotions too.
Ashley G.
Southaven, MS
I love how this sunscreen isn't thick and greasy. It soaks in and provides the right amount of SPF to keep my face from getting to much skin. It has a nice and minimal scent. The packaging is adorable. I do enjoy using this sunscreen!
Kristin E.
Maumelle, AR
This sunscreen goes on light and sheer. Doesn't leave face feeling sticky or greasy. Just remember to reapply often if out in the sun all day. Also has a nice fragrance to it.
Julia G.
Buffalo, NY
I bought this from sephora. it has a nice scent, but is very watery. it wasn't as moisturizing as i needed it to be under makeup. but for a day on the beach, this is perfect.
Lara P.
Elizabeth, PA
Tarte really knows how to make great products, and this is just another one of them. Love how this sunscreen makes my skin feel. Not globby and oily like the drugstore kind.
Amber C.
Hollidaysburg, PA
I got this in a ipsy and a Sephora play box! I keep one in my purse at all times it's so cute and I alway burn in the sun so this helps me because I always forget sunscreen!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?