BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Celia B.
dallas, TX
I usually love all Tarte products but I feel like this sunscreen made my face look ashy and dry. The protection was semi-decent but I can't get over how white and ghostly it leaves your skin. I definitely wish they made this product a bit more blendable or added a tint to it. The packaging and the pump are super cute though
Danielle H.
Perfect SPF moisturizer to put on before your foundation! We must protect our skin girls especially with a SPF! If you don't want ugly dark spots like me then start using SPF in your every teen years!
Hayley H.
Yelm, WA
My favorite sunscreen I've ever used. The formula is creamy and not to thick. It spreads and covers nicely. It's got spf 30 which is what I look for and it smells nice! I highly recommend. Try a sample from Sephora before you buy!
Ashley S.
West Palm Bch, FL
This goes on pretty light. I like how it feels as if I don't just have sunscreen sitting on my face like I used to feel when I was a kid. I never go out in the sun really as an adult so my skin is very fair. This protects it well.
Chloe C.
Griffin, GA
So this tart her guard 30 sunscreen lotion broad spectrum SPF 30 I love it because urban McKay I love and high price but I mean it works well it's not sticky what I hate about sunscreen is after you put it on you get really sticky I mean and I think everybody get sticky but they just don't feel it I feel it I hate it
Vicky R.
Since I barely use sunscreen I got this as a sample and I liked it the only thing was the smell. It was a little strong for me and also made my skin more oily and I already have oily skin. But if you have dry skin I would recommend this.
Allison H.
Such a great light weight sunscreen. My skin tends to break out with spf but I had no issues with the formula of this product. Protected my skin while spending a full day at the pool without having to apply. Had a fresh scent without being overbearing and absorbed into the skin quickly and didn't leave me looking oily.
Shirley H.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Great SPF and sun block! I love this especially when in running outdoors, the packaging is great. I bought this online and it was such a good price! Worth every cent! I will repurchase this again. And I recommend to all my friends
Rosa P.
Bronx, NY
It really is a good sunscreen, its light weight and the smell doesn't bother me. It keeps me moisturized. Although i honestly love the product i would rather buy something from the drug store for a fraction of the price and that does exactly the same thing for me. the neutragina sunscreen is quite similar in my opinion.
Corianna P.
Norton Shores, MI
I don't use a lot of sunscreens so I was skeptical as to why I would need this, but just like every other tarte product I loved it! It was slightly pricey but you get a lot of product for the price.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back