BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kelly C.
Really great quality sunscreen that I use every day. Living in Southern California I'm always in need of sunscreen and there's always protect my skin. The only thing that I would change is the scent. This is a great product for a great price.
Krystal H.
I love their spf lotion! It is smooth and light on skin. You cant feel the sunscreen on your face. And also when you apply this before your makeup it makes your face stay hydrated. I love this product. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Jodie H.
Harwich, MA
Ugh, I love tarte. Everything is amazing IMO. I got a sample of this sun screen in my order. I was really excited to use it. And I was not disappointed. I loved how it felt on my skin. I'm also picky with sun screen. I need more of this!
Lupita C.
Pipestone, MN
I love this product! It protects your skin! It smells great and it feels super comfortable on my skin! The packaging is also great. The bottle it comes in is soo cute!! It doesnt have to be used just on your face but it is alittle expensive so i can deal with just my face!!
Jennifer T.
Lubbock, TX
I got a sample of this sunscreen and I did enjoy it. This sunscreen works great under makeup. While it does feel a little greasy on my oily skin, it is bearable and the slight tackiness seems to help with makeup application. While I did like it, I will not buy the full size due to having less expensive options that are mattifying.
Amy T.
Orange Park, FL
I received this in one of my sub boxes a few months ago. Living in Florida, it's a good idea to have the extra layer of protection on your face. This works great. It does feel a little much when I add makeup on top, but alone it's great.
Aranya B.
Orlando, FL
Overall good product! Doesn't smell like sunscreen and applies like a regular moisturizer. Still has that white tint to it and can get a little oily. I would still recommend to try for those hot days!
Salem C.
I recently received this in one of my makeup subscription boxes and haven't been able to put it down! I love this sunscreen! It doesn't feel like an ordinary sunscreen that's heavy, it's light and doesn't feel like you have anything on!
Ashley W.
Cane Ridge, TN
Tarte is one of my favorite cosmetic lines because of the more natural ingredients. I got this for a trip to Mexico. I liked how this was less "greasy" than a lot of other sunscreens. I was able to use it on my face without looking oily.
Devon I.
Central Point, OR
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE L.O.V.E. THIS SUNSCREEN!! It melts into your skin like a dream. Pleasant non abrasive smell. Very lightweight and almost watery! It looks super cute and fabulous in my collection too. Gotta have that sun protection!!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?