BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amy L.
Sharon, SC
I love the no sunscreen feeling of this product. Once applied I didn't feel it sitting on top of the skin. It was very effective and prevented sun damage while I was outside. It feels more like a lotion that you are applying.
Jess W.
Tidioute, PA
This sunscreen is a little more expensive. But it's definitely worth it. The quality is very good, I didn't get any sunburn and I only used a very little amount! I would recommend if you're in a hot and sunny climate frequently.
Janelle A.
South El Monte, CA
I love love this sunscreen it's light weight and only applied twice while swimming. I got a nice tan but not burnt. I totally recommend this product it is a must try!!!!
Catherine H.
Sacramento, CA
This is a nice sunscreen but for me it is not worth the money. There are plenty of drug store options that work fine for me in this department. This smells nice and doesn't bother my skin though.
Kristen W.
Midland , TX
I love this sunscreen because I can mix it with my tarte bb cream and have the best tint while keeping my face safe from the sun. It's lightweight, doesn't feel oily and it stays! Best sunscreen for your face!
Stefani S.
Edinburg, TX
I like this product i mix a little of it with my foundation so i wont have to apply all over my face after i have a full face of makeup. Its a really good sunscreen.
Rosalina C.
Tustin, CA
This product is an absolute miracle. It deeply moisturizers it perfect for dry skin. You can feel a great difference when applying to you your skin. It's smells very good and is sensitive to the skin so your skin and have a glow
Aerin M.
This is honestly a miracle product. My face had a lot going on like half oily half dry. This gives my skin a perfect glow! I always get compliments on my skin when i use.
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
This made me break out a bit on my cheek bone area . Only used it to test it by my cousin who had bought this but she loves this. I wish it was for me it smelt so good
Linda B.
Milwaukee, WI
I do not regret investing in this sunscreen. It is a little more high end but i love it and don't regret buying this. I have #dryskin and it keeps it moisturized as well as protected. Retails for $32. Yes i would recommend.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?