BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12085)
Buy on Sephora
Arianna A.
Milwaukee, WI
Tarteguard 30 Suncreen Lotion SPF 30 is great for face, neck, ears and neck. Anyone who is out for 30 minutes a day (think getting the mail, waiting for your bus, taking a walk-we are out for more than 30 min) should wear thisw. Light but not greasy, goes into skin easily. Just a teaspoon for those areas goes a long way. I am outside daily and have a fair complexion. Got a free sample & became devotee.
Rebecca B.
Aurora, CO
Love this for a facial sunscreen. I am very picky about sunscreen for my face because it has to smell good, sit well under makeup, not break me out, and protect me from the sun. I am asking for a lot and well this one does it!
Lovpret K.
West Sacramento, CA
I really like Tarte as a brand overall because they're all natural. No chemicals or bad stuff. This sunscreen is great for everyday use to protect your skin from the sun. It's a bit expensive for, but you're paying for the good, quality ingredients that are going to go on your skin. I would recommend this product.
Jocelyn B.
Lexington, KY
Love all tarte products. But the sunscreen is a wonderful product of tartes! My face has NEVER got sunburnt with this sunscreen! I am extremely fair and burn very easily. It's my go-to and I apply it under my foundation, too!
Hannah C.
York, SC
Absolute favorite facial sunscreen! Doesn't leave me oily and have such a smooth finish. It went above and beyond my expectations! Great for sensitive skin and a must for those that easily burn. Plus, the packaging is so cute!
isabella w.
louisville, KY
I received this as a gift and i absolutely love it!! the packaging is very cute and it works well! it also fits right in my beach bag and is easy to carry! tarte is one of my favorite brands and I'm never dissatisfied with it!
Laura M.
Springfield, MO
Love this product! It is great to use under foundation. Doesn't feel thick or greasy at all. It gives enough coverage to keep ,y face from getting burnt with or without foundation.
Henna E.
Pleasanton, CA
I like this sunscreen but I don't think its worth the price. The price of sunscreens have definitely gone up. If you want to spend this much money on sunscreen go ahead it's definitely a great product but i took off a star because I don't think its worth the price.
Sarah B.
Nashville, TN
This is a super nice sunscreen! I use it in the morning before I run because it doesn't make me break out even when I sweat. It also seems to stay on very well during a sweaty session which is great for summer!
Quianna S.
Oakland, CA
I've tried this once. I didn't use it constantly soo I can't really say I've used it multiple times & seen that it was the same every time. but my first use was great. Not greasy & easy application.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back