BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessica W.
Ashland , OH
This stuff protects your skin like no other! But of course, you have to reapply so it runs out quickly. You can always use small amounts. I have always bought this at Ulta, so never had it packaged in the mail. Overall, great product!
sarahi p.
Pennsauken, NJ
I've only used this product a couple of times and so far it's pretty good. It does still have the smell of a sun protector. It's wearable under makeup and isn't too thick. A little goes a long way. If you have oily skin I probably wouldn't apply this on the t zone.
Paula L.
Brewton, AL
I love this product so much!! This was the only thing that helped me with my dry skin. It hydrates my skin and give it a smooth feel. A little bit will go a long ways. It's an all purpose oil for all skin types to surely please. Buy this product , it's so worth the price. P.L.
Adrienne W.
Grand Rapids, MI
If I could recommend just one skin-saver for all it would be this. Easy to apply and reapply. Melts seamlessly into skin for use with foundation or nothing at all. Not greasy or smelly. I wear it everyday all year round in the Midwest.
Mylen A.
The sunscreen absorbs into the skin really well, but I am sad to say I cannot stand the smell of it- I am very sensitive to sunscreen scents, and although this one is not as strong as others it was not a pleasant experience to use it.
Christina S.
I love the whole package for this sunscreen! The bottle is cute and easy to find with the bright purple. It's targeted for you face so you don't have to be concerned about breakouts or it burning your eyes. The price point is just right!
Haley W.
This is a decent high end sunscreen. It applies well and if you let it dry for a bit can be placed under makeup. I have never burned using this. But if I am spending money on Sunscreen I would rather get the Murad or Supergoop on
Liz H.
Parish, NY
Love this! I received it in a subscription box and it is amazing! It works great, its lightweight and it doesn't have that annoying sunscreen smell. Plus its all natural. What is there not to love?! Will definitely be buying ore when I run out.
Alexis C.
Morris Plains, NJ
I've had allergic reactions to sunscreens before (cough cough Neutrogena,) so I wasn't sure if I was allergic to all sunscreens, or just cheap drugstore varieties.  I didn't have a bad reaction to this, but it's quite expensive.
Sara F.
Tucson, AZ
This tarte sunscreen is my absolute favorite. The coverage is great and it doesn't cause my makeup to slip off. There is a slight scent when applying but it dissipates quickly. The price is decent for the amount of product you get.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?