BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amanda S.
This product provided good protection and was able to be worn underneath light makeup. The small package makes it great to bring in your bag, and it also smells great!
Kristina O.
Cheltenham
Love this product under make up or by itself. It's a tad but thinner than other sunscreens so you don't have to worry about tugging at your skin or having a greasy face
Adriana H.
Englewood, Colorado
Love this product!!!! To me, most sunscreens are oily, and heavy on the face. This one isn't heavy at all, and also you don't get the greasy feeling residue afterwards.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
I just started using this product and I like it so far. It's very light-weight and and has a fresh scent to it. The only thing is you have to make sure to rub the lotion in all the way or you'll be left with an ashy looking face.
Camryn D.
New Iberia, LA
The tart sunscreen is sublime. I do have to reapply it every few hours but that is with all sunscreens. It felt nice on my skin and the packaging is wonderful. It is very gentle for sensitive skin. It is a great product and it has very little room for improvement.
Abby M.
I have a super pale complection, I feel as if this has helped me not burn to the point I would normally burn in the sun! I love this product, along with other Tarte products!
Amber H.
Aurora, IL
I had got this as a sample size when they first came out with this product, and I like this very much. Didn't leave my face greasy, I feel did a great job at protecting my skin, and also used this on my kids' face as well.
It's definitely an inexpensive product, I get lots of uses out of it. It leaves my skin feeling so soft. I have oily skin and I just feel like tarte has definitely helped me in not feeling like I have so much product on my face but it still leaves me looking good.
Maddie S.
I got this as a sephora point perk and i loved it! I wore it to warped tour in POMONA (hot as hell) and for ONCE, didn't get sunburn marks where I fill in my eyebrows!
Elizabeth M.
Marietta, GA
This is a great daily sunscreen to wear when you're out and about. I wouldn't use it for a full day in the sun or time at the pool, but it goes on nicely under makeup.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?