BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• The packaging is really pretty. How is it? Is it oily?1 Answers
  • Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
This is a great sunscreen. I like the consistancy. I never burn in the sun when I use it. It's also light and comfortable. It works and that's the most important thing for me.
Jennifer W.
College Station, TX
I got a sample of this before and I really like it! I fee like using this on the face would be better than on the body because it is more pricey than regular drugstore ones.
K H.
Non greasy. Leaves no residue and is not visible even without applying makeup. Does not make my skin oily and has not caused breakouts. Scent is pleasant but not too strong.
Brittany H.
Brandon, MS
I feel like I could get the same outcome with just a regular sunscreen. I think i just payed for a name. I got it from Sephora. I think it couldve worked better but I don't think i would buy it again.
Lori Z.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
This is a very good facial sunscreen, it is a good
coverage and lasts a while, I put this on and then walked around LA for about 7 hours and I didn't burn at all, it is also non greasy and dries fast.
mary a.
I love Tarte as a brand I think they are great. I got a sample of this in the mail and tried it but I would never buy it in the store. The price for a sunscreen in outrageous.
Lori S.
Salt Lick, KY
I have a few samples of this product. It seems to do a great job of keeping my face from burning. I love Tarte products and being a natural redhead, I need a good sunscreen.
Alexandra G.
Henderson, NV
I usually have to stay moisturized especially in the sun, so I was so glad when one of my favorite brands made a moisturizer/sunscreen that is long lasting and works amazingly
Kari D.
I don't have overly sensitive skin to products so this doesn't break me out. Sinks in nicely to the skin too. The only thing I don't love is the smell, it's a little to perfumey.
Belem M.
When I know I'm going to be outside, I'll apply this to my face right before I do my makeup almost like a primer. It is very gentle and smells great. It isn't sticky and gives off a nice suddle glow!
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?