BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Auburn J.
Redding , CA
Love this sun screen! Smells awesome and super affordable. I purchased it a Sephora. Very effective & I would buy this product again. Yes the product met my expectations!! I'll be back for a second bottle.
Ashley C.
Charleston , SC
I love Tarte, their new gel foundation is my go to. Great for dry skin. I received a sample of this in a Tarte advent calendar I received for Christmas. I liked the smell and the finish. Some sunscreens leave your face oily, this did not. I bought the full size after I used the sample.
Carly I.
New Phila, OH
This stuff is great. Doesn't feel heavy on and isn't oily. Got it at ulta but I'm sure you can get it online. I've used it once, but do plan to repurchase when I'm finished using. Definitely worth the price.
bree r.
amazing sunscreen with a great scent!! lasts a long time and i didn't need to reapply. it's an ok value because it's kinda pricey but with the way it functions i would buy again and say it's worth the money.
Hayden B.
It worked nice but didn't see a difference between it and the other brands. The only thing I can say is I like that tarte tends to not put so many harmful chemicals in their products, so that generally makes me lean towards buying a product.
Diane F.
Petaluma, CA
This sunscreen made me break out when I used it. I love there skincare products but my skin did not like this sunscreen. I workout outdoors so I would use this since I was outside but my skin did not react to it well when I sweat. I had high hopes for this product but it did not work for me.
April C.
Renton, WA
I love this sunscreen, it has a nice scent and can easily be worn under make up. Most importantly- it works! I'm fair and burn easily but this sunscreen fights off the bad rays for me- I can wear it all day.
Lexi M.
Midwest City, OK
Goes on really smooth and not oily at all. Smells really good. I wear this product under my make up in the summer and Use it as a primer as well. I would definitely recommend this sunscreen to anyone that needs a light but effective sunscreen. I did not get burnt at all last summer!
Alexandra N.
Kingsport, TN
I love this. It feels really nice on your skin, like a moisturizer. It doesn't have that disgusting sticky feel that many sunscreens. I love the packaging. The pump makes it easier to use. I took it to the beach and it has just enough SPF to allow me to tan but not burn. It is a bit pricey, but totally worth it. I highly recommend it.
Vicky m.
Sandy, UT
It's a good product and I like that it is a mineral spf since most sunscreen use chemical spfs and they tend to cause some kind of allergic reaction to my skin. The only reason I'm giving it 3 stars is because sometimes I tend to get oily and this just made me feel even more oily.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?