BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Angie B.
Culver City, CA
Does it work? Yes, absolutely. Can you find it cheaper elsewhere? Yes, absolutely. While this worked, I didn't find that it was worth the value. It was also a little thicker than I prefer for face sunscreen.
sarah v.
I went to the beach for a weekend getaway and this product worked really well. It did not feel oily or greasey plus I didn't have any kind of white cast. A little goes a long way.
amy m.
DAYTON, TX
Tarte is amazing, love everything about it, but the nearest store that carries this product is ulta and it's about an hour drive :( good product a hassle to purchase....
Zoë W.
Denver, Co
I love tarte and their products. They are worth the investment. This sunscreen works great with makeup and lasts a decent amount of time. Coverage is fairly long lasting and not greasy. I would buy it again!
Alfred E.
Goes well and smooth not super oily and would prefer using it often. Goes well with my makeup routine. Love the product and doesn't make me oily. Would purchase again.
Satiyana G.
Half Moon Bay, CA
This sunscreen is a must have for me because where're I'm on a trip to a place where I will get so much sun on me I put this on and it helps tho right the entire day! I put at least twice a day when I'm on a trip! This is a must have to have!
Jane T.
Manchester, NH
I got a sample of this in the Sephora Sun Safety kit and this was my FAVORITE product in the kit and the one that I will spend for a full size of once SPF season hits in the spring!
Andrea S.
Findlay, OH
Best ever !!! I would highly recommend this to anyone!! I'm picky about sunscreens because of either the smell or tacky feeling they leave on my skin, but this is heaven! It leaves my skin feeling so silky smooth and the smell is amazing !!
Lacy S.
Laurens , SC
Love love love, I really don't know what else to say. This stuff is awesome. Light weight, great coverage, smells lovely, non greasy. A little expensive but well worth the price
Sani T.
Annandale, VA
I love this lotion sunscreen. Once I put it on or doesn't leave an oily residue or anything and it's very lightweight. The only annoying thing about it is that you have re apply every 2 hours which is shorter that sunscreens with broader spfs
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?