BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lyra A.
Northridge, CA
I have used this in many subscription boxes. Nothing is totally 5 stars unless it passes my makeup test. This is definitely a great summertime product , the bottle is large and it tends to lean to the pricier side. A very much worthy product to have and put on your face. Just keep in mind your makeup coverage will be a lot more sheer .
Francesca R.
This is a great sunscreen for all types of skin. Gave it 4 stars because I feel that it does affect the primer that I like to use. I prefer to use a sunscreen that soaks into the skin quickly and allows for a water based primer. This one takes a bit longer but honestly is not bad enough for me to stop using. Just a nit-picky comment. :)
Kris K.
Lakeside, CA
I got this in my glossy box and it's amazing! It's not at all greasy or oily and has a nice scent. I feel that it really helps protect me skin during the hot summer months! It may be it a little expensive but it's totally worth it if you want to try something new.
Thu N.
Westminster
This is a physical sunscreen, as expected, it leaves white cast on my face, which I very dislike. The texture is thick and oily, and sticky once applied. It doesn't smell pleasantly either. After 1 month of continuously usage, a lot of small white heads appear onto my face. No better than any drugstore sunscreen, even tho it priced $15+
Eden L.
Horrible reaction to this.. thankful I got it in a subscription box & didnt pay for the privilege of 3 days of red & peeling skin. For the record, i wasnt in the sun much that day, and the reaction started within half an hour of exposure to whatever is in it.
Becca D.
Bel Air, MD
I love this stuff , I always throw it on before I put on makeup or whenever I know I'm going to be out in the sun all day. It leaves a nice moisturizing feeling on the skin ! And it's perfect to use if your fair skinned and get burned easily
Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
I love this sunscreen. It's creamy and easy to rub in and provides the protection you need against the sun. It smells decent. It's good but the price tag is a bit high for my liking. I think you can find cheaper sunscreen to do the same job.
Brittany P.
Wise, VA
Tarte Guard is a great sunscreen for everyday use. It's also great to use underneath or to mix with makeup. It's not greasy and doesn't make my skin oily. The smell is also not overpowering. The pump bottle it comes in is also a major plus!
Jenifer R.
I was worried this Sunscreen would make my face feel sticky or nasty, but actually it sinks in like a lotion and leaves my skin feeling moisturized. Seeps into the skin so I don't need to blot with a tissue before applying my makeup either.
Cassidy H.
Manhattan, KS
This sunscreen is amazing! I love that it doesn't smell bad and is gentle on your skin. Af first I was worried it was only SPF 30 but wth hourly application I did not burn. I would recommend this especially because it doesn't have many of the harmful chemicals most sunscreens have.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?