BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Hayden B.
It worked nice but didn't see a difference between it and the other brands. The only thing I can say is I like that tarte tends to not put so many harmful chemicals in their products, so that generally makes me lean towards buying a product.
T123 P.
The product was decent. I like product did the basic but did not find it significantly superior to other cheaper moisturizers. The product did hydrate my skin. I bought this product at Macy's. I would recommend if you don't mind the price or try the sample before buying the full size.
Alexandra N.
Kingsport, TN
I love this. It feels really nice on your skin, like a moisturizer. It doesn't have that disgusting sticky feel that many sunscreens. I love the packaging. The pump makes it easier to use. I took it to the beach and it has just enough SPF to allow me to tan but not burn. It is a bit pricey, but totally worth it. I highly recommend it.
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
Love tarte! Never fails to disappoint with any product, especially this sunscreen! It is super moisturizing and easy to wear under makeup and the price is great for the value! I would totally buy this again.
Kit H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This stuff is great on my skin. It doesn't gunk up my pores and it provides excellent long lasting coverage. It doesn't have an overpowering scent like other sunblock products. The packaging also makes it super convenient for face application and because you only need a little it lasts for a long time.
Cecelia K.
Barrington, IL
I used this on my face at the waterpark over the weekend. Usually SPF 30 just doesn't cut it on my skin. This actually worked pretty well. Usually I would get a sunburn within the hour but not the case here!
Olivia D.
Seffner, FL
The sunscreen is great. It doesn't clog my pores or make me super oily and does a great job at protecting my skin from the harsh rays of the sun!! Would recommend this sunscreen to anyone with sensitive skin!
Lorena L.
Fresno, CA
I recently bought this online and so far I love this before I wasn't putting no sunscreen and my face felt burn so I wanted something more like a face products and not really a sunscreen smell and this one works great my face feel good after I'm out of the sun. I would recommend this
Vicky m.
Sandy, UT
It's a good product and I like that it is a mineral spf since most sunscreen use chemical spfs and they tend to cause some kind of allergic reaction to my skin. The only reason I'm giving it 3 stars is because sometimes I tend to get oily and this just made me feel even more oily.
Tori P.
I really like this sunscreen. I have really oily skin and I haven't found a sunscreen yet that doesn't make me look greasy after my makeup is on, but this one isn't too bad. It doesn't make me break out and it doesn't make my makeup rub off.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora