BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jordyn M.
I love tarte as a Brand in general. I love that there are no harsh chemicals in their products that I'm putting on my face. This sunscreen is great to take with you anywhere and a little goes a long way. Doesn't leave my face feeling greasy either or clogged which is always a plus
Kelly C.
Seward, PA
Got a sample packet of this and tried it out today as it was 80 and full sun. My face is as pale as it was 8 hours ago when I put it on and after being in the full sun all day. So that's a score. Only 3 stars b/c it felt a bit greasy on my face so I hope it doesn't break me out. 😕
Trianna J.
Chelsea, MA
I love this sunscreen! I received it as a deluxe sample from sephora and haven't used anything else since. I love that it's all natural. It has a wonderful smell and glides right on. I burn easily so I make sure to wear sunscreen and this doesn't feel to thick or heavy on my skin.
Taylor W.
I'm a fan of tons of tarte products and once again this one doesn't disappoint. However I only gave it three stars because it doesn't smell the greatest and it slightly irritated my skin. However, that was short lived and I enjoyed using it and protecting my skin on a daily basis.
Ashlyn A.
Spring, TX
I got the TARTE tarteguard sunscreen in my Sephora play box this month. Absolutely love it for the face! It's not oily or greasy at all! It sinks into the skin instead of sitting on top. It doesn't cause acne or anything! I love it just for the fave, maybe not really for the body!
Lisandra H.
I received this with my play by Sephora subscription box. I'm a big fan of this facial sunscreen because it is very light and doesn't make you look like a greasy hotdog like most facial sunscreens do. Once the bottle I currently have runs out I definitely expect to repurchase this!
Amie W.
Calera, AL
This is a pretty basic sunscreen lotion that I use on a nearly daily basis whenever I am going outside. Using this product, I feel confident that my skin is protected from any further sun damage! I love that it does not feel greasy or sticky. I would definitely recommend to others
Aniksha R.
It's so rare to find a sunscreen to suit my skin without it irritating. I like this tarte sunscreen,it has spf 30 and is a good sunscreen for the summer.Its a good physical sunscreen and protects against uv A and B.But as any sunscreen it does require reapplication after 2 hours.
Briana G.
Ocala, FL
It's a good product but nothing fantastic. I bought a travel size of it off an app for $8 & I wasn't impressed nor disappointed. There was no packaging because it didn't come from the actual tarte website. I would recommend this if you have dry skin & burn really easy in the sun.
Victoire H.
Jersey City, NJ
I wore this sunscreen during my trip to Cancun and well though the application and texture was nice, it burned my face red. It did not offer enough protection for whatever reason and I was under a shade, didn't go inthe water and I had probably stayed by the beach for only 45min.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?