BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth R.
Saint louis , MO
Great sunscreen! I took this to Florida on my trip to Disneyworld and didn’t get burned once! The formula is not too wet and managed to dry down quickly enough where you don’t feel wet after applying. The packaging is also adorable and was incredibly easy to carry around without fear of the bottle busting!
Hilary B.
Lincoln
A summer staple, for sure! I put it on between my morning skincare routine and my makeup routine for full protection from the sun that works WITH, not against my makeup!
Starla F.
Millbrook, AL
The only moisturizer with sunscreen that I like. It's got the smell but it's tolerable. Some others are so strong you have to make sure it's no where close to your eyes.
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
I do enjoy using this sunscreen oil especially in the spring winter seasons more than my summer seasons ironically. Sometimes it can become very oily over my skin because I do suffer with oily skin but when it's in the dryer Seasons such as fall winter and early spring it comes in handy and keeping my face moisturized longer.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Stephanie M.
Goodfellow AFB, TX
i love this sunscreen! it gets me points at sephora, but it also actually protects your face from sunburns! i’ve recommended it to all of my friends and they all love it!
destiny r.
Stanton, KY
This skin product by tarte was made of great quality. It is easy to use and goes on very smooth. However I found it did leave my skin feeling very dry as the day went on which I did not like at all. I would recommend to others to try it before you buy a large bottle of it. Everyone’s skin is different.
Amanda G.
Lone Oak, TX
Good sunscreen, a little pricey but leaves my skin feeling good and soft. I really lile the smell also. It doesn't leave a sticky feeling and absorbs into skin very well.
Rhonda N.
While it did do okay as far as sun protection, I had a bad experience with it when after it was applied and dry, I got water on my face and it washed down into my eyes. It burned and my eyes were so irritated for the day, even after thoroughly cleansing them. Good protection, not so good staying power.
Rasha M.
Suffolk, VA
I got this in one of my subscription boxes/bags. I don't typically use a specific sunscreen and usually have it as part of my regular makeup products. This is a nice product. Tarte is high end so it's pricey. It's a good product though.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?