BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tiffany F.
Received this as a delux sample and when I tell you after a few uses I had to purchase the full size. I love that I don't get flash back when I wear under my makeup. I hate the smell but all sunscreen have a scent.
ALLISON S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this sunscreen! It's light, but effective, and the packaging is so pretty! I highly recommend this as an everyday sunscreen for your face. Not oily, not sticky, no white residue. I'm stocking up for summer!
Bethany R.
Clinton, MO
I got this in the Sephora Play! box and have loved it! Works really well. My only complaint would be the scent. It's a little annoying after awhile. Love how thin this goes on and is super easy to use under makeup!
Patricia R.
Long Beach, CA
My cousin had this product and used it while me and her went out on a day at he beach. It really did work. I can't wait to get my hands on one of my own. This product was just on point.
Candy M.
Los Angeles, CA
Its pretty good but i don't know if i will buy again because I've found better for cheaper prices and it is very similar to this one but I'm not sure. it met my somewhat expectations but overall it was effective and got the job done and its good!!!!!!
Samantha S.
Manor , TX
Got this as a deluxe sample. A little greasy for me but that feeling doesn't long. Didn't think it changed the way my makeup applied or wore throughout the day, will use up the sample not sure if I would purchase.
Kandyce H.
I love this stuff I love any of their product. They are over all amazing and would with almost any skin type. I am for sure a repeat customer and will tell anyone how awesome they are!
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I love the Tarte brand as a whole, I love that they use all natural ingredients. However I'm not sure that this sunscreen is really worth the money. You're paying for the brand bar here.
Jasmen P.
Laveen, AZ
Tarte sunscreen lotion smells GREAT! Feels great also! I am a first time user and totally plan to purchase more. I didn't buy it I received it as a gift but for sure plan to buy more. It was very effective & I would totally recommend it to othersssss.
Samantha B.
canton, GA
I love this product so much. It kept my face protected and i didn't even get sunburnt and i was outside in the sun for nearly 4 hours straight. Great product and I definitely recommend.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?