BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rebecca G.
This sunscreen isn't anything special, but it does get the job done. It does give off a white flash under makeup. I do like the packaging a lot and it fits in my purse easily. I also appreciate the fact that it does not have a strong scent to it.
Heather W.
amsterdam, NY
I love this SPF. And the packaging is adorable. It is an all natural product and is great to wear alone or pump into foundation. It smells great and is not greasy.
Lena C.
Tallahassee, FL
I received a sample in a subscription box. I like how lightweight it is in addition to not leaving my skin greasy or oily feeling. Also has a really great smell!
Melissa A.
Succasunna, NJ
Loved this product so much. Tarte's skincare line is amazing, I got mine online. I would definitely buy it again!! The packaging is beautiful and so chic. It met every expectation.
Dana R.
Tampa, FL
I got this facial sunscreen by Tarte in my Sephora play! subscription box and i have used it a few times. I love it. It pumps out easy, it is not greasy and does not have that "sunscreen" smell. I will definitely be purchasing this product again!
Christine D.
Puyallup, WA
This smells great, I love the packaging, and it's fairly priced. Gentle on my sensitive skin, but keeps it moisturized and protected from the sun. I love it and highly recommend it!
Alexis F.
Westland, MI
This smelled really good, but made my skin break out. I can't complain too much because I do have sensitive skin. I just know better for next time. It made my skin soft until it broke out. So I guess just don't use it if your skin is sensitive.
Allie L.
Dubuque , IA
This is a great sunscreen for the face, especially if you want to layer with makeup, as it isn't sticky or greasy like basic sunscreens. Also has a pleasant scent and cute packaging.
Kate S.
Oregon City, OR
I love this. I have been out in 100 degree sunny days at work events and this product definitely helped keep my face from looking like a tomato. It glides on easy and didn't interfere with my makeup on top.
Satiyana G.
Half Moon Bay, CA
This sunscreen is a must have for me because where're I'm on a trip to a place where I will get so much sun on me I put this on and it helps tho right the entire day! I put at least twice a day when I'm on a trip! This is a must have to have!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?