BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nan R.
Chatham, NJ
As always I love tarte. Starting with the fact that they're all vegan and animal cruelty-free, this product is great. I bought it at Sephora and used it throughout the summer. It is gentle on the skin and even helped my skin look better with makeup. 10/10 would buy again.
Lucia v.
Woodbridge, VA
I took this on vacation with me and was happy that it had protected me from the blazing sun everyday, I didn't burn at all witch is almost never the case with other sun screens. However, when I got back from my trip I noticed the toll it took on my skin, I completely broke out with a million little red bumps on my skiN
sarahi p.
Pennsauken, NJ
I've only used this product a couple of times and so far it's pretty good. It does still have the smell of a sun protector. It's wearable under makeup and isn't too thick. A little goes a long way. If you have oily skin I probably wouldn't apply this on the t zone.
Adrienne W.
Grand Rapids, MI
If I could recommend just one skin-saver for all it would be this. Easy to apply and reapply. Melts seamlessly into skin for use with foundation or nothing at all. Not greasy or smelly. I wear it everyday all year round in the Midwest.
Christina S.
I love the whole package for this sunscreen! The bottle is cute and easy to find with the bright purple. It's targeted for you face so you don't have to be concerned about breakouts or it burning your eyes. The price point is just right!
Penny H.
Great sunscreen. I was first introduced to it in a Glossybox. It's not sticky or tacky when applied. It is cruelty free and smells great. Would purchase again. It's a more high end product and is a little pricey but worth the amount you pay for it.
Liz H.
Parish, NY
Love this! I received it in a subscription box and it is amazing! It works great, its lightweight and it doesn't have that annoying sunscreen smell. Plus its all natural. What is there not to love?! Will definitely be buying ore when I run out.
Brenda A.
It's easy to apply on the face however I don't feel that it protected me from the skin. I applied liberally and still ended up with a sunburn after only a couple hours in sun. I don't think I could recommend this as a good sunscreen
Sara F.
Tucson, AZ
This tarte sunscreen is my absolute favorite. The coverage is great and it doesn't cause my makeup to slip off. There is a slight scent when applying but it dissipates quickly. The price is decent for the amount of product you get.
Stephany H.
South Gate , CA
Absolutely love this sunscreen. It feels amazing on my face. It is very weightless and hydrating. Doesnt sting if it gets in your eyes like other sunscreens. It smells great and does not come off when you apply your make up over it.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?