BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
This stuff smells so good and I love that it doesn't have flashback because I always put it on my face before doing my makeup. Sunscreen is so important and this is one of my most favorite sunscreens that I own and the price is pretty good too
Courtney R.
Eagan, MN
Tarte is myONLY brand for skin care at this time. This lotion goes on thin and gives even coverage. I love that I don't have to add a sunscreen on top of everything else to my face. Tarte has me covered.
Starlah E.
HARRISBURG, PA
I applied this on a day I was going to be outside a lot. I was outside for about 4 hours, in the sun. I think that this worked very well for protection against the sun rays. I do however think it is a bit pricey for a lotion. Although I am a pretty cheap person.
Sarah O.
Murfreesboro, TN
Long lasting.. I love using this at the beach. Love the packaging because it doesn't feel cheap. I've purchased this once but would definitely repurchase when I run out. Would recommend to others to use.
Olivia S.
Greensburg, PA
This is my go-to sunscreen for my face. I had a hard time finding a sunscreen that didn't have a weird smell, didn't make my break out, and didn't leave a white tint. This sunscreen doesn't do any of that and has an spf of 30 which is perfect.
Hillary D.
Rockford
This facial sunscreen rocks! I love the bright purple packaging. The formula is gentle on my dry, sensitive skin. I bought this from Sephora. I adore Tarte's products! The pump on the bottle is a great touch and I would definitely repurchase.
Elizabeth A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Not a big fan. The bottle is beautiful and it look gorgeous on my vanity, but the formula leaves my skin so greasy. I have oily skin to begin with and no amount of powder keeps the shine away! For the price, I expect a much better formula, especially from such an esteemed brand.
Aileen T.
I would recommend this to people with skin on my more dry side because I have combination oily skin and layering this on top of my moisturizer made my face really shiny and oily and it wouldn't really soak in. I use Clinique moisturizing gel and that makes my face feel " normal" but when you add this on top it just makes it super oily.
Lacey W.
Garland, NE
This is my holy grail sunscreen for my face. It works well, doesn't mess with my makeup when put on before makeup, doesn't clog my pores and feels great on the skin. I have a large bottle on my vanity and a small travel sized one in my purse.
Kimberly P.
This product is such an amazing products! Of course like all of Tarte's other products! I love to wear this under my foundation when I know I'll be out in sun and it works wonders! It doesn't feel heavy or oily (I have oily skin)! Definitely recommend!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?