BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rebecca G.
This sunscreen isn't anything special, but it does get the job done. It does give off a white flash under makeup. I do like the packaging a lot and it fits in my purse easily. I also appreciate the fact that it does not have a strong scent to it.
I got a sample of this in a tarte kit and I've got to say... It's pretty amazing. I have sensitive skin and its not too pricey considering the fact that it didn't irritate my skin like other facial sunscreens.
Dana R.
Tampa, FL
I got this facial sunscreen by Tarte in my Sephora play! subscription box and i have used it a few times. I love it. It pumps out easy, it is not greasy and does not have that "sunscreen" smell. I will definitely be purchasing this product again!
Lacy S.
Laurens , SC
Love love love, I really don't know what else to say. This stuff is awesome. Light weight, great coverage, smells lovely, non greasy. A little expensive but well worth the price
Satiyana G.
Half Moon Bay, CA
This sunscreen is a must have for me because where're I'm on a trip to a place where I will get so much sun on me I put this on and it helps tho right the entire day! I put at least twice a day when I'm on a trip! This is a must have to have!
Alfred E.
Goes well and smooth not super oily and would prefer using it often. Goes well with my makeup routine. Love the product and doesn't make me oily. Would purchase again.
Ivonne A.
The smell is so strong and overwhelming, and even when tarte is supposed to use natural stuff it felt like it was making my skin warm, like a burning sensation I guess. Not a fan.
Jane T.
Manchester, NH
I got a sample of this in the Sephora Sun Safety kit and this was my FAVORITE product in the kit and the one that I will spend for a full size of once SPF season hits in the spring!
sarah v.
I went to the beach for a weekend getaway and this product worked really well. It did not feel oily or greasey plus I didn't have any kind of white cast. A little goes a long way.
April D.
Immokalee, Fl
I use this on days where I don't wear any makeup like for instance me going out to sunny places like bush gardens or universal. Never under my foundation I'm too scared to try that step.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?