BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Diana G.
El Paso, TX
I love this product for everyday wear of sunscreen. I do like it specially when I am not wearing foundation but you do have to reapply every couple of hours as most sunscreen creams. I have no problems with it making my face greasy
Sierra A.
Love this sunscreen. Doesn't make my oily skin feel overly oily. I will be purchasing this product again. The price is pretty fair for this product. You don't need much to cover your whole face.
Eduarda D.
New York
I usually do not like sunscreen because of the  smell. This does not smell bad, it is not super thick, it's Bretas so well on the skin. And it does not get flashback if I take a picture with the flash. It's pretty gentle and did not ruin my skin. I bought it at Sephora
ri b.
I received this brand in a beauty bag and it smells good the package is cute and comes with a pump. I've only used it a few times so I'm not sure how I really feel about it, I have noticed a few bumps on my chin area so I'm not sure if this can cause breakouts.
Jessica H.
Winter Garden, FL
I received this in my Ipsy bag and I love it. I dont wear it every day but I have worn it under my makeup like a primer. It feels nice on my skin. Its gentle and the packaging is really nice.
Reyna G.
Taarteguard it's one of the best broad-spectrum sunscreens I have tried. It does not sweat off or run into my eyes, I highly recommend adding this sunscreen to your daily facial regimen to protect your skin immediately, start protecting your skin from premature aging!
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
I love this sunscreen because IT DOESNT SMELL LIKE SUNSCREEN! It has great coverage and I didn't burn at all. This was my first bottle of it but I will definitely purchase again! I would absolutely recommend this to others
Jackie C.
Abbeville, SC
Used this on my face for the beach and still got a nice deep tan with no redness and no pealing. I can now say I am a true believer of this stuff. It's now my go to if I am going to lay out!
ashland r.
El Paso, TX
My skin is very sensitive to the sun & I turn into a cherry tomatoes as quick as you can imagine. this is light & airy and still gives me enough protection. I love it! I highly recommend it.
Jordan B.
Florence, SC
This is hands down my favorite sunscreen lotion brand! It goes on so smooth and never leaves me looking too shiny! The packaging is so cute! I love the purple bottle! It's gentle on my sensitive skin! I would recommend it to everybody! Sunscreen is such an important part of my beauty regiment!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?