BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Arianna G.
Amazing texture for dry skin and also sensitive skin but after a while the product gets kind of greasy which is not really pleasant, that was my first time purchasing it, and I will not be purchasing again. I purchased this on Sephora's website.
Melinda P.
Charleston, SC
The Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion is super light and effective. It goes on easily and soaks in quickly so you're not left with a heavy/greasy feel on your face. Even though the bottle is small, a little goes a long way so it should last you quite a while.
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID
I'm a huge promoter of sunscreen. Not only does it help prevent skin cancer, but it helps keep your skin look and feel fresh! Tarteguard sunscreen is amazing. It smells so good, and nothing like sunscreen. Also it doesn't leave you feeling greasy.
Take care of your skin by trying out this amazing sunscreen!
momo o.
Montreal, QC
I got this a sample and have been using it for a week. I find it a bit greasy and tacky. I have oily skin and this doesn't work for me. My skin broke out two days. It doesn't sit nicely under make up. I wouldn't recommend it if you have oily skin
Breannan P.
This sunscreen has helped me so much! I was recently prescribed a topical treatment that has made my skin very sensitive to sunlight so I have been using this! It's perfect especially for right now during  summer when I want to go to the pool or go outside without worrying about my skin being irritated and sunburnt from my current topical!
Sabine S.
Buffalo, NY
This sunscreen is really soft and gentile on the skin. My problem with it was that although it was very nice, I did not like the smell. It smelled too strongly of sunscreen, but that's just my personal preference. I do recommend this to others if you don't have a sensitive sense of smell.
Harley B.
Lewisville, TX
This is the best facial sunscreen, I won't use anything else! I used this all last summer on our trip to Florida. It applies so effortlessly and doesn't feel to thick! It kept my skin from burning for the entire week. Would recommend to anyone!
Sabrina R.
Pitman, NJ
Sunscreen is an essential for healthy skin. This Quick drying formula that lays great under makeup. Cute packaging and nice sized. Little pricy but you're paying for the name. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Edith M.
Hampton, VA
This product smells divine and it does the work. I have dry skin during the summer and the tarteguard sunscreen does wonders. Keeps your skin miniaturize and it feels very gentle when you put it on. I would definitely recommend to others.
Kristen S.
Dundalk, MD
I love this sunscreen! I received this as a sample from a past purchase and I find that it is the perfect facial sunscreen. Not too thick, the scent isn't overpowering and it works nicely under foundation. I wish the full size bottle wasn't so expensive otherwise I would purchase as I like it so much!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?