BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kyla M.
Grover Beach, CA
I love this sunscreen. I received it in my Sephora PLAYBOX for June and I've almost used the whole bottle already. I wear it under my makeup and it feels very nice and refreshing while keeping my skin safe.
Stephanie K.
Winchester, VA
This sun screen is perfect for the beach bag! It is light weight and offers great SPF protection of SPF 30! I apply this several times during the day to ensure I'm protected! No wrinkles or sun burns for me.
Julia R.
San Anselmo, CA
Tarte is by far one of my favorite makeup brands, so when they came out with a sunscreen I had to try it! I find it settles well under makeup, and doesn't effect my foundation or primer, if not making my face look more dewy. It's an every day essential and would totally recommend it
Yuriko F.
Peoria, AZ
I've only used this twice because I got it as a sample at sephora and I love it so much I want to save it forever. It is so good. It lasts all day and it works greats. It's very light.
Anita R.
One of my favorite products! Really protects your skin from the sun! also, skin stays moisturized and not dry and flaky. Has a great smell and the packaging is super cute! Pricy products but definitely worth the money! Smell is great as well!
Cassidy W.
This sunscreen is nicely packaged in a gorgeous bottle. It's a little pricey but not too much. The effectiveness of this sunscreen was great and it definitely met my expectations.
Alison K.
Irvine, CA
Got this as a sample in my Sephora Play Box, and so far it's alright, but nothing to go crazy over. The bottle/pump is hard to dispense product, and the sunscreen is incredibly thin. I would like to think it works; but using it, I don't see that it does anything to protect your skin.
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
Aside from the beautiful packaging, I love the protection I get from this product. I like the texture as well. Sun damage is a huge concern for me, so it's a staple in my routine.
Taylor S.
Sand Fork, WV
It was an alright product. I've never really been one to burn but I didn't get as hot with it on if that makes sense. I have sensitive skin and it didn't break me out. Purchased at Sephora.
Jena P.
Indianapolis, IN
This sunscreen is very light and has a nice scent to it. it doesn't leave your fave looking like it has a weird white cast to it. the packaging is super cute. i highly recommend this as your sunscreen before your moisturizer on a daily basis.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?