BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Brandon D.
My girlfriend loves this as she also likes to use SPF. UV Rays are dangerous, even when there is no sun there is still some UV hitting you. So my gf uses this to use as a moisturizer under her foundation.
Ashley T.
Waipahu, HI
I have only used this product once. I received it as a sample in another order. I wore it under my makeup and didn't have any problems with it. It did the job. I'm not sure how well it would work alone.
Bree M.
It really a fan of this one it made my face break out pretty bad. I'm not sure what's in it. But my face did not like it. The pa lagging is pretty tho one of the reasons I bought it. The undertone or iridescent is pretty too lol
Jennifer W.
Love this! Smells amazing and doesn't leave my face greasy feeling. I usually break out with products like this but not with tarte. This will definitely be a product that I will be buying again and again.
Carla C.
Dallas, TX
This sun screen is really nice but thick it is very blendable it's pricey but it works it's effective on a sunny day and when going to the beach it works ! Even after being in the water u can still feel covered will buy again for sure !
Jessica C.
Lebanon , OH
I hated this product. It went on well, and didn't smell bad. BUT I broke out like no ones business! I never ever breakout. I had acne all over my face that was very hard to clear up. Stopped using ASAP.
Noushin T.
I like to use this I the summer months and sometimes in the winter. I really like this product because it doesn't leave your face all greasy and nasty. I have really oily skin so I have to be careful in what I put on my skin and this great product to help protect against the sun.
April A.
Phoenix, AZ
I actually got this product in a Beauty Box a couple months back this is definitely a good product to use but only if you're going to be in the Sun for a short. Of time I use this on a bike trip and I was out in the sun for 3 hours and I burnt like a chicken in a frying pan definitely something you do not use for long-term sunny dress for short term.
Jasmine C.
Hartford, CT
This works well. It is great for traveling. The only thing I'm not crazy about is that you have to really rub it into the skin so all the white lotion is not viable anymore. Other than that I have no problems with this sunscreen and will continue to use the bottle I have at home.
Pauline R.
Buffalo, NY
I love the consistency of this product. I use this on days when I'm not using any makeup and am just running some errands, i will throw this on. Tarte's prices are a little more than a drugstore price but you definitely get what you pay for! I will definitely be repurchasing this in the future!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back