BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Meg K.
Ohio
This sunscreen sinks right into my skin and makes it feel like I'm not wearing anything at all! It exceeded my expectations! The packaging of the sunscreen is adorable as well! 10/10 would recommend.
Emily H.
I use this product everyday. This product not only moisturizers my skin but also protects it from the sun. I have oily skin and it hasn't given me problems or made my skin even more oily than it already is. It is great on all skin types!
Aubrey R.
Broken Arrow, OK
This sun screen works so well and keeps my skin so soft and smooth all day long. Even in the heat and sun it doesn't melt it off. It helps
So much as a moisturizer and a sun screen. Tarte never let me down!!
Maggie C.
I'm fair skinned so I have to wear sunscreen whenever I'm outside. I really like this one by tarte, but I have to say, as much I go through sunscreen, I can't see paying as much as this one is on a regular basis. But it is pretty great!
Krystal H.
I love their spf lotion! It is smooth and light on skin. You cant feel the sunscreen on your face. And also when you apply this before your makeup it makes your face stay hydrated. I love this product. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Lupita C.
Pipestone, MN
I love this product! It protects your skin! It smells great and it feels super comfortable on my skin! The packaging is also great. The bottle it comes in is soo cute!! It doesnt have to be used just on your face but it is alittle expensive so i can deal with just my face!!
Jennifer T.
Lubbock, TX
I got a sample of this sunscreen and I did enjoy it. This sunscreen works great under makeup. While it does feel a little greasy on my oily skin, it is bearable and the slight tackiness seems to help with makeup application. While I did like it, I will not buy the full size due to having less expensive options that are mattifying.
Amy T.
Orange Park, FL
I received this in one of my sub boxes a few months ago. Living in Florida, it's a good idea to have the extra layer of protection on your face. This works great. It does feel a little much when I add makeup on top, but alone it's great.
Jodie H.
Harwich, MA
Ugh, I love tarte. Everything is amazing IMO. I got a sample of this sun screen in my order. I was really excited to use it. And I was not disappointed. I loved how it felt on my skin. I'm also picky with sun screen. I need more of this!
Salem C.
I recently received this in one of my makeup subscription boxes and haven't been able to put it down! I love this sunscreen! It doesn't feel like an ordinary sunscreen that's heavy, it's light and doesn't feel like you have anything on!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?