BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
April D.
Immokalee, Fl
I use this on days where I don't wear any makeup like for instance me going out to sunny places like bush gardens or universal. Never under my foundation I'm too scared to try that step.
Andrea S.
Findlay, OH
Best ever !!! I would highly recommend this to anyone!! I'm picky about sunscreens because of either the smell or tacky feeling they leave on my skin, but this is heaven! It leaves my skin feeling so silky smooth and the smell is amazing !!
amy m.
DAYTON, TX
Tarte is amazing, love everything about it, but the nearest store that carries this product is ulta and it's about an hour drive :( good product a hassle to purchase....
sarah v.
I went to the beach for a weekend getaway and this product worked really well. It did not feel oily or greasey plus I didn't have any kind of white cast. A little goes a long way.
Lacy S.
Laurens , SC
Love love love, I really don't know what else to say. This stuff is awesome. Light weight, great coverage, smells lovely, non greasy. A little expensive but well worth the price
Sani T.
Annandale, VA
I love this lotion sunscreen. Once I put it on or doesn't leave an oily residue or anything and it's very lightweight. The only annoying thing about it is that you have re apply every 2 hours which is shorter that sunscreens with broader spfs
Jane T.
Manchester, NH
I got a sample of this in the Sephora Sun Safety kit and this was my FAVORITE product in the kit and the one that I will spend for a full size of once SPF season hits in the spring!
Ivonne A.
The smell is so strong and overwhelming, and even when tarte is supposed to use natural stuff it felt like it was making my skin warm, like a burning sensation I guess. Not a fan.
Cindy M.
Tucson, AZ
This stuff feels super great on the skin I don't even notice it after a couple minutes of applying! I do think it is pricey but if you are looking for a good sunscreen and are in the market for a little pricey I would highly recommend this one
Brie G.
I feel like this sunscreen left my face feeling sticky and I didn't much care for it. I got it as part of my SephoraPlay box and I will not be purchasing the full size.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?