BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rachele D.
Hernando, MS
I absolutely love this eye cream. It has done wonders on my eyes. It's a very effective product at such a reasonable cost. This product has become one of my favorites. I will continue to but it. I highly recommend it for others looking for a great eye cream.
Maria P.
This product is fine. It's a solid sunscreen. It smells like sunscreen, it feels like sunscreen, it behaves like sunscreen. I don't necessarily feel like I had to buy this product from Tarte. It's overpriced for what it is. That being said, it sits well under makeup and doesn't look too white for too long.
Jazmin V.
Bellflower, CA
This is an amazing product probably one of my favorite sunscreens I've ever used. It is very light on the skin perfect to use under make up or bare face to be outdoors . It doesn't break you out and it smell very good.
Aura F.
Miami
It does protect your face however there is a strong white cast and does oxidize underneath makeup. Also in my opinion there is a strong smell that doesn't seem to leave till half and hour later but that could just be me!
Maria A.
Green bay, Wi
Omg LOVE. I really love this sunscreen. It was a gift i works wonders although. It is quite expensive. I works good i recommend although yhere are many other less expensive that eorkbgreat.
Jennifer S.
Voorhees, NJ
I got this in a Sephora favorites kit. I love how this wore under makeup and I wore it all MDW and no sunburn! It's gentle and hydrating while not being greasy. I'm looking to buy the full product once my sample runs out!
Greta G.
I absolutely loved this product it smelled nice and this was actually my first time used the product but am going to purchase another. I also loved the packaging. I think for this product there is room for improvement but it's the best one I have found so far
Ashley V.
Somersworth , NH
I just got a sample of this but I really like it because it feels more like a moisturizer than a sunscreen and doesn't have that sunscreen smell which I hate. Lightweight and really nice!
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Sunscreen is one of the most important products that you can use. Tarte is a fabulous brand that consistently produces quality products. Their sunscreen lotion is lightweight and not sticky.
Klau D.
I have a combination skin type, with a few spots many products like this , break me out with this it didn't break me out what so ever, I have used this several times and this did not disappoint me at all. Goes on very smoothly and does not get sticky when applied to the face, recommend this product.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?