BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Marcella M.
This sunscreen lotion works very good on my oily skin it helps to keep my face moisturizer and has the benefits of sunscreen I feel that this product was very effective in protecting my skin from the sun I would definitely recommend this if you are looking for a sunscreen that's moisturizing
Yessenia A.
Lancaster, CA
I like this sunscreen lotion, but it is a bit pricey for what you get. It was my first time purchasing it. It does offer great coverage against the sun, but I feel it is very thin and watery. No I would not purchase again, but yes it did its job.
Brittany L.
I love this product! Tarte is such an amazing company that uses only amazing ingredients, so you know when you're out there sweating and your pores are opening up that no harsh chemicals are seeping in to clog your pores and make you break out.
Arianna G.
Amazing texture for dry skin and also sensitive skin but after a while the product gets kind of greasy which is not really pleasant, that was my first time purchasing it, and I will not be purchasing again. I purchased this on Sephora's website.
Shannon M.
Joliet, IL
A nice sunscreen for the face, but for me, it's a little greasy. I wouldn't say it's horrible, but, I have used better facial sunscreens. It did however protect my skin from the sun, which was nice. I would say they could make the formula just a tad lighter.
Livia C.
135 hillside road westfield MASS
Love this product to look gray to make everything amazing used over the summer didn't get a sunburn at all I met my expectations recommend it to everyone who is effective but there is room for improvement the packaging was OK but could be better
Sabrina R.
Pitman, NJ
Sunscreen is an essential for healthy skin. This Quick drying formula that lays great under makeup. Cute packaging and nice sized. Little pricy but you're paying for the name. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Gabriela L.
Me gustan los bloqueadores solares, pero este es un poco más hidratante de lo que mi piel necesita. En los días de piel seca me funcionó muy bien, sin embargo normalmente me dejaba un aspecto grasoso en la piel.
Si tienes piel grasa no es recomendable, te dejará la piel super brillosa :(
Melinda P.
Charleston, SC
The Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion is super light and effective. It goes on easily and soaks in quickly so you're not left with a heavy/greasy feel on your face. Even though the bottle is small, a little goes a long way so it should last you quite a while.
Breannan P.
This sunscreen has helped me so much! I was recently prescribed a topical treatment that has made my skin very sensitive to sunlight so I have been using this! It's perfect especially for right now during  summer when I want to go to the pool or go outside without worrying about my skin being irritated and sunburnt from my current topical!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?