BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
momo o.
Montreal, QC
I got this a sample and have been using it for a week. I find it a bit greasy and tacky. I have oily skin and this doesn't work for me. My skin broke out two days. It doesn't sit nicely under make up. I wouldn't recommend it if you have oily skin
Livia C.
135 hillside road westfield MASS
Love this product to look gray to make everything amazing used over the summer didn't get a sunburn at all I met my expectations recommend it to everyone who is effective but there is room for improvement the packaging was OK but could be better
Melinda P.
Charleston, SC
The Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion is super light and effective. It goes on easily and soaks in quickly so you're not left with a heavy/greasy feel on your face. Even though the bottle is small, a little goes a long way so it should last you quite a while.
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID
I'm a huge promoter of sunscreen. Not only does it help prevent skin cancer, but it helps keep your skin look and feel fresh! Tarteguard sunscreen is amazing. It smells so good, and nothing like sunscreen. Also it doesn't leave you feeling greasy.
Take care of your skin by trying out this amazing sunscreen!
Sabine S.
Buffalo, NY
This sunscreen is really soft and gentile on the skin. My problem with it was that although it was very nice, I did not like the smell. It smelled too strongly of sunscreen, but that's just my personal preference. I do recommend this to others if you don't have a sensitive sense of smell.
Edith M.
Hampton, VA
This product smells divine and it does the work. I have dry skin during the summer and the tarteguard sunscreen does wonders. Keeps your skin miniaturize and it feels very gentle when you put it on. I would definitely recommend to others.
Angelina H.
Really strong sunscreen smell besides that worked wonders didn't burn at all and moisturizered my nose. Was very effective and nice and gentle on your face didn't cause break out would definitely buy again!
Briley C.
Wichita Falls, TX
I love it! I love the smell and the product. I'm very pale and did not get burned even in direct sunlight. It is the best sunscreen I have ever used. It goes on very easy and does not leave a white cast. I will be purchasing this again and again!
Shannon M.
Joliet, IL
A nice sunscreen for the face, but for me, it's a little greasy. I wouldn't say it's horrible, but, I have used better facial sunscreens. It did however protect my skin from the sun, which was nice. I would say they could make the formula just a tad lighter.
Yessenia A.
Lancaster, CA
I like this sunscreen lotion, but it is a bit pricey for what you get. It was my first time purchasing it. It does offer great coverage against the sun, but I feel it is very thin and watery. No I would not purchase again, but yes it did its job.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?