BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12058)
Buy on Sephora
Stephanie L.
Lakeville, MA
I got this in my June Sephora Play box, and it's okay. I like that it's a mineral sunscreen, but I like the MDSolarSciences much better. i feel that does a better job of keeping my skin clear. It's also very expensive and I think there could be better more affordable options out there.
Mishel B.
Gilbert, AZ
I absolutely love this product for my face as every other sunscreen out there for the face breaks me out. This is my go-to facial spf every summer. And the packaging is not only my favorite color, it's adorable.
Crystal S.
Austin, TX
I love this sunscreen especially since I work a lot outdoors. It met my f expectations and way more. It was totally effective on my skin and didn't break me out like most sunscreen do. I would purchase this again and again this is my go to sun screen during the summer I love this
Pauline R.
Buffalo, NY
I love the consistency of this product. I use this on days when I'm not using any makeup and am just running some errands, i will throw this on. Tarte's prices are a little more than a drugstore price but you definitely get what you pay for! I will definitely be repurchasing this in the future!
Garrett C.
los angeles
This was a great lotion for the face and shoulders in a cute pink packaging, it's a nice smell on the skin as well as a great feel once applied. It was a very effective product and kept my skin protected and smooth tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Amber H.
Louisville, KY
Use this product daily, goes on super smooth and almost feels refreshing after using it. It was my first time using and would recommend to any person needing a facial sunscreen. Very effective I do suffer from sensitive and very prone to sunburn and this always seems to do the trick.
Kaylee S.
Marlow, OK
This is one of my favorite brands of sunscreen. I love Tarte because of their cruelty free values and lack of harsh chemicals. I know their sunscreen is safe for my skin against the sun, but also against the common chemicals in sunscreen.
Ashley T.
Waipahu, HI
I have only used this product once. I received it as a sample in another order. I wore it under my makeup and didn't have any problems with it. It did the job. I'm not sure how well it would work alone.
Jessica C.
Lebanon , OH
I hated this product. It went on well, and didn't smell bad. BUT I broke out like no ones business! I never ever breakout. I had acne all over my face that was very hard to clear up. Stopped using ASAP.
Elaine O.
I just purchased this for my recent vacation to Puerto Rico and the southern Caribbean I used it everyday under my makeup. It was light and kept my face safe from the sun and id isn't get any sun burn!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?