BY TARTE #30 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Kim S.
Orlando, FL
My favorite daily sunscreen for under my makeup. I have super pale skin and live in Florida so I require SPF anyone I walk outside and this is my favorite. It is super light and doesn't get oily or greasy.
Mary C.
South Bend, IN
This sunscreen is great to use first thing in the morning. As far as being a sunscreen it is effective, as far as moisture....it's a little thin to use alone. I had a few samples that I had received from Sephora and used it for a few weeks during the summer to give me that extra coverage while outside. It seemed to have done its job.
Cecelia K.
Barrington, IL
I used this on my face at the waterpark over the weekend. Usually SPF 30 just doesn't cut it on my skin. This actually worked pretty well. Usually I would get a sunburn within the hour but not the case here!
Caitlyn B.
Wurtsboro, NY
I used this and was in 109 degree weather on vacation and I didn't burn one bit, and usually I always burn a little bit, but I didn't. I absolutely love the color of the bottle and I will repurchase again.
Suzanne H.
I tend to love all Tarte products, and this one is nice. I do, however, prefer sunscreen with a higher spf. I'll gladly use this one under other makeup, but I'd rather use a higher spf if I'm going in the sun.
Ashley C.
Charleston , SC
I love Tarte, their new gel foundation is my go to. Great for dry skin. I received a sample of this in a Tarte advent calendar I received for Christmas. I liked the smell and the finish. Some sunscreens leave your face oily, this did not. I bought the full size after I used the sample.
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
Love tarte! Never fails to disappoint with any product, especially this sunscreen! It is super moisturizing and easy to wear under makeup and the price is great for the value! I would totally buy this again.
Caleigh G.
Chesapeake, VA
it blocks out sunburn very well . it is one sunscreen i really recommend. it does have nice packaging. it is very gently and not harsh. it is very soothing to the skin it is pricey but worth the money . i buy it every-time i need sunscreen .
Rachael M.
new carlisle, OH
I use this before going to the beach and it works supper well! it actually past my expectations. I have sensitive skin and this helps it out a lot! it's not too bad in price and I'd highly recommend this!!!
bree r.
amazing sunscreen with a great scent!! lasts a long time and i didn't need to reapply. it's an ok value because it's kinda pricey but with the way it functions i would buy again and say it's worth the money.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back