BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Katie G.
Seattle, WA
As for a pasty person I thought this product was very helpful!!! Feels good and easy to put on. Especially that I have sensitive skin this product didn't bother me
Maddy L.
New Vienna, OH
I like this sunscreen to apply to my face. I don't get sunburned as fast when I use it. It makes my skin glow and look very beautiful. It is gentle on the skin. The packaging is very nice a the colors are pretty. Would buy again and would recommend.
Rosalinda C.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like the lightweight texture of this sunscreen and how it feels moisturizing at the same time. Great for dry skin. It works well under makeup but you will need to set it with powder to take down the shine.
Madison W.
Westerville, OH
I love the way this makes my face feel when I apply it. I'm already super oily and this helps to not make me look super oily. And I also notice that I never get burnt when I apply it.
Ida M.
Bakersfield, CA
I really like this sunscreen. It's very light and doesn't looklike you slathered oil on your face. Doesn't look like you have sunscreen on. Definitely will buy again.
Anna C.
Farmingville, NY
My favorite sunscreen! I like the bigger bottle because it's more for the price and satisfaction. It's a good value because it goes far. It definitely leaves me feeling smooth and clean with no oily effect after
Colleen E.
Woodridge, IL
I was not very impressed by this product. The smell was overpowering and I felt that it was clogging my pores. I received it as a sample and I would not spend the money to purchase this. I think there are better, more affordable products out there.
Mor G.
Elysburg , PA
Tarte makes a great sunscreen with a 30SPF it has a good smell, like coconuts and I mean seriously look at that packaging! Sunscreen never looked cuter! #tarte #sunscreen #influenster
Jessica Y.
Pauls Valley, OK
This is my must have sun screen. It doesn't smell and is super light weight. I haven't had a sunburn since I began using this and even with the price I will still continue to buy this.
Paige S.
Peytona, WV
I love this brand and this product! It is really a good sunscreen, and I really don't like sunscreen either! You can barely feel it on your face and that's the best part. It's kinda pricey but your paying for a good product so it's really worth it!!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?