BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brandy W.
absolutely love the girly flirty fragrance of this sunscreen. I got it in my beauty subscription GlossyBox. Although it doesnt seem to last as long as i would like, i truly dont mind reapplying when it smells and feels so wonderous on my skin!
Eden L.
Horrible reaction to this.. thankful I got it in a subscription box & didnt pay for the privilege of 3 days of red & peeling skin. For the record, i wasnt in the sun much that day, and the reaction started within half an hour of exposure to whatever is in it.
logan j.
san antonio TX
i love this sunscreen it is my favorite . i have used this product a couple times. it's gentle to your skin and very nice. i bought the product from my local HEB . i would buy it again and recommend it
Lacey W.
Garland, NE
This is my holy grail sunscreen for my face. It works well, doesn't mess with my makeup when put on before makeup, doesn't clog my pores and feels great on the skin. I have a large bottle on my vanity and a small travel sized one in my purse.
Sarah O.
Murfreesboro, TN
Long lasting.. I love using this at the beach. Love the packaging because it doesn't feel cheap. I've purchased this once but would definitely repurchase when I run out. Would recommend to others to use.
Kimberly P.
This product is such an amazing products! Of course like all of Tarte's other products! I love to wear this under my foundation when I know I'll be out in sun and it works wonders! It doesn't feel heavy or oily (I have oily skin)! Definitely recommend!
Lyra A.
Northridge, CA
I have used this in many subscription boxes. Nothing is totally 5 stars unless it passes my makeup test. This is definitely a great summertime product , the bottle is large and it tends to lean to the pricier side. A very much worthy product to have and put on your face. Just keep in mind your makeup coverage will be a lot more sheer .
Francesca R.
This is a great sunscreen for all types of skin. Gave it 4 stars because I feel that it does affect the primer that I like to use. I prefer to use a sunscreen that soaks into the skin quickly and allows for a water based primer. This one takes a bit longer but honestly is not bad enough for me to stop using. Just a nit-picky comment. :)
Kris K.
Lakeside, CA
I got this in my glossy box and it's amazing! It's not at all greasy or oily and has a nice scent. I feel that it really helps protect me skin during the hot summer months! It may be it a little expensive but it's totally worth it if you want to try something new.
Thu N.
Westminster
This is a physical sunscreen, as expected, it leaves white cast on my face, which I very dislike. The texture is thick and oily, and sticky once applied. It doesn't smell pleasantly either. After 1 month of continuously usage, a lot of small white heads appear onto my face. No better than any drugstore sunscreen, even tho it priced $15+
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?