BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Moni J.
Tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen lotion is the only sunscreen I will use on my skin. I love all tarte products and this one did not disappoint. My skin burns then tans but with this I did not burn at all. A must have.
Haylee S.
Danville, KY
I am very fair complected and burn very easy in my face this product is absolutely perfect. It goes on so smooth and very light weight; however i do think it is a tab bit pricey for the size of bottle you receive
Haley F.
wilmington, VT
I got this in a summer favorites box from Sephora. It's a cute products, but does make me feel a little oily and smells more like sunscreen than my coola products.
Syn O.
New Brighton, MN
This is an awesome facial sun screen. It's not heavy or greasy. My makeup goes on over it with no problem and doesn't slide around. It has a pleasant, light smell.
Ida M.
Bakersfield, CA
I really like this sunscreen. It's very light and doesn't looklike you slathered oil on your face. Doesn't look like you have sunscreen on. Definitely will buy again.
Julia H.
Westville, NJ
My favorite sunscreen for everyday use! It lays amazing under makeup and is perfect for my dry skin! I love that its more than spf 15 and comes in a sanitary pump. Plus, its easy to pick up and grab from sephora!
Kristi S.
I received this as a sample in my ipsy sunscription and i am never disappointed by tarte! Great scent, light weight, doesn't leave your face feeling tight or greasy.
Anna C.
Farmingville, NY
My favorite sunscreen! I like the bigger bottle because it's more for the price and satisfaction. It's a good value because it goes far. It definitely leaves me feeling smooth and clean with no oily effect after
Katie G.
Seattle, WA
As for a pasty person I thought this product was very helpful!!! Feels good and easy to put on. Especially that I have sensitive skin this product didn't bother me
Sarah F.
This is a summer must have for me. It prevents your face from getting burned while not clogging pores. It smells really good and not to mention the packaging is so pretty! Love this!!!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?