BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Marie D.
This is a very decent sunscreen. It doesn't leave an obnoxious white cast all over the face and inst super heavy and goopy- my pet peeve with sunscreen for the face. My only gripe is that it is sort of pricey just for some suncreen...you need a lot to do a good job!
Asia G.
Jacksonville, NC
Not as great as you would think. There are cheap brands that I feel work much better than this. It's decent if you don't burn easily though, I just wouldn't recommend using it on children or anyone with fair skin.
Samantha m.
morgan hill, CA
I tend to use this sun screen a lot more than i has expected. i love the way it feels on the skin and that it actually protects my face without making it break out which is always a plus. i will for sure be buying this again plus the price is not too bad either
Melodie S.
Dallas, TX
This sunscreen is long lasting and smells nice. I wish it were cheaper, though! The packaging is very durable and easy to travel with. It is great to use on your face, or on your shoulders.
Brittani O.
I tried this sunscreen lotion and fell in love. It smells really good and the packaging is super cute! I love all of tarte's packaging, it always draws me in. Most of all I like that it's got 30 SPF. Tarte is one of my absolute favorite brands across the board!
Jessica R.
Obsessed with this! My favorite facial sunscreen! I've used plenty of other sunscreens for the face like cream spray and even sticks and they all break me out. This one not once broke me out! I wore it everyday in Florida and I loved everything about it.
Devan S.
Erie, PA
This sunscreen is the perfect blend for my skin. It's lightweight, and doesn't feel like its clogging my pores like most sunscreens tend to do for me. I love this brand because they're cruelty-free and natural! They say SPF is the most important part of skin routine and this is a good brand to try!
Jessica L.
Indian Trail, NC
I admit, I didn't use sunscreen like I should. But I make sure I use it the day of or day after doing a peel and this is the one I use. Good smell, lightweight, doesn't break me out. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
This is a must for summer!! I know this is an expensive sunscreen, but this is the only facial sunscreen that didn't break me out nor burn my face! It's around $20 but it should last you all month and that's only if you use it everyday! You can get this at ulta and Sephora!
Drew C.
Knoxville, TN
I got a sample of this from Sephora it felt very nice and everything but it feels like nothing special yes It did its job but for the price point you can find the same thing for less
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?