BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Chantelle Y.
Bend, OR
This product worked very well for as expensive it is. I was out all day and only had to reapply this once. I enjoyed the way it applied on and how little you had to use. This was pretty expensive but I was okay paying the price for the protection it gave me.
Casey M.
Wilmington, DE
This moisturizing sunscreen lotion is one of my favorites! I use this product everyday before going out in the sun. It's not too thick, making it easy to apply makeup on top of it. This product has actually made my skin softer and helps protect against aging!
One of my favorite high end Sunscreens I had a little one to try out loved it and yes I love it but it takes long to dry it's in the middle not very smooth but not hard either and yes very cute and girly I would buy it again during the summer time only though
Nicole B.
Lancaster, Ca
I actually got this product in one of my beauty bags that I pay for. I was hesitate on using it because sunscreen always messes up my face. But this worked well and didn't break my face out
Bahar U.
Atlanta, GA
Nice and light lotion that doesn't feel heavy like most sunscreen brands, and lotions. The packaging is amazing. It definitely did meet my expectations, gentle with a lovely scent. Would recommend and would buy again. Seems like it will last longer as well.
Jessica R.
Los Osos, CA
This sunscreen is great if you have sensitive skin. It doesn't break you out like some do and best of all in my opinion; it doesn't leave white residue on your face!
Catherine C.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Love it! It doesn't feel sticky on my skin and it smells so good! My skin actually felt really smooth after applying it. You have to reapply it after an hour but that's with most sunblocks. It seemed to be fine in the water but I like to reapply after anyway.
Lindsay G.
Lewiston, NY
Love all tarter products. Received a sample of this and loved it! So gentle on your skin, doesn't feel thick and heavy and will definitely be buying it! Smell is great. A little pricey compared to drug store brands but worth it for a great skin care product.
Stephanie B.
I love the tarte products. I use this regularly as a primer and sunscreen. I put it on before my makeup. It helps your makeup set and stay on all day. It's smooth and light.
Melinda W.
Quincy, IL
I absolutely LOVE this product! every time iv'e used it, it has made my skin keep looking amazing! this is also a great product, because its only in the 10-12 dollar range. I also love the color og this amazing product:)
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?