BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sarah H.
Gainesville, FL
I loved how this product felt on my skin. I purchased this from the tarte cosmetics website, and I think it was a good value! It did not cost too much, plus I got tarte points for purchasing it. I have somewhat sensitive skin and it did not cause me to break out. I would purchase this product again because my skin reacted well to the product.
Jenna H.
This lotion is really nice! I like to apply this on my face before I put on my foundation so I am protected for the day. The SPF has really protected my skin and prevented dry and dark spots. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a light sunscreen in their daily routine.
Haritha J.
At first, I did like the product. I used it during my trip to Greece and it worked fine. It also acted like a primer on my face and made my face look so smooth, it was awesome. However, after a month I started to break out and I don't know why. I really liked the product because it acted as a sunscreen and a primer- making my face look flawless.
Marcella M.
This sunscreen lotion works very good on my oily skin it helps to keep my face moisturizer and has the benefits of sunscreen I feel that this product was very effective in protecting my skin from the sun I would definitely recommend this if you are looking for a sunscreen that's moisturizing
Melissa H.
Super nice facial sunscreen. Doesn't leave my face feeling super greasy like regular sunscreen and I still know that my face is being protected. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Brittany L.
I love this product! Tarte is such an amazing company that uses only amazing ingredients, so you know when you're out there sweating and your pores are opening up that no harsh chemicals are seeping in to clog your pores and make you break out.
Breannan P.
This sunscreen has helped me so much! I was recently prescribed a topical treatment that has made my skin very sensitive to sunlight so I have been using this! It's perfect especially for right now during  summer when I want to go to the pool or go outside without worrying about my skin being irritated and sunburnt from my current topical!
Melinda P.
Charleston, SC
The Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion is super light and effective. It goes on easily and soaks in quickly so you're not left with a heavy/greasy feel on your face. Even though the bottle is small, a little goes a long way so it should last you quite a while.
Briley C.
Wichita Falls, TX
I love it! I love the smell and the product. I'm very pale and did not get burned even in direct sunlight. It is the best sunscreen I have ever used. It goes on very easy and does not leave a white cast. I will be purchasing this again and again!
Sabrina R.
Pitman, NJ
Sunscreen is an essential for healthy skin. This Quick drying formula that lays great under makeup. Cute packaging and nice sized. Little pricy but you're paying for the name. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?