BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Renee M.
I burn easily and have become obsessed with this! Very gentle! A must have! I've tried lots and lots of different sunscreens since I am pale as a ghost and this is definitely my #1 go to
Ruby B.
Boulder, CO
This sunscreen is really nice. A lot better than the commercial brands like Banana Boat and Coppertone. It smells super nice, and Tarte is a really good healthy company so i feel comfortable putting this on my skin.
Casimira D.
Reno
Great coverage and ability to move the product around the face or body. I like knowing it's light enough to put under my makeup and know I have the extra layer of protection on my face.
Kimberly P.
Bell, CA
Very effective, smell isn't harsh like a lot of other sunscreens. It feels more like a single lotion, you almost forget it's also a sunscreen. I bought this on the tarte website at first and repurchased at sephora. I would recommend to anyone and everyone.
Fernanda V.
San Antonio, TX
I've only been using for a few week but so far so good. I love it because it doesn't feel thick or oily under my make up. I purchased it at Sephora and it was a decent price compared to other high-end products. I would recommend to those with oily skin.
Christina D.
Essex, MD
Its one of those things u just have to try when you see it...ive been using it all summer long soooooooooooo its really cute packaging as well.....supper effective nice smell too and just over all nice to use ...i wouldn't but it again tho its to expencive
Tyler C.
Apopka, FL
This sunscreen was pretty good, but it felt pretty oily for my skin. I got it in my sephora play box and tried it for as long as I had it, only for it to break out my skin! I'm sure it's great for people who have dry skin, but it just wasn't for me, sadly.
Rosalinda C.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like the lightweight texture of this sunscreen and how it feels moisturizing at the same time. Great for dry skin. It works well under makeup but you will need to set it with powder to take down the shine.
Julissa E.
Hubertus, WI
I received a sample of this in my Play! by Sephora box, and i really like it. The smell is very subtle, nothing too strong and feels very comfortable on the sun. Definitely an essential for me this summer!
bayda t.
Nampa, ID
I absolutely love this sunscreen! I usual just buy cheap sunscreen from a drug store but I will never go back after trying this! Its such a perfect product its one of those I can never go back to the old product.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?