BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Brittany B.
Pingree Grove, IL
Love that this keeps my face feeling smooth and protected. My face no longer turns bright read. I have used it a few times and will keep buying! I love all tarte products. I usually buy at Sephora. I will buy again!
Bianca A.
This is one of my favorites sunscreen just because is lightweight doesn't make me break out and doesn't make me feel greasy or oily. I also love the packaging. I can't say anything bad about this sunscreen! I love it
olga s.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
I uses this sunscreen for not a long time but i already started to like it. I like the texture. It is very lightweight. I have problem skin and it doesn't break me out. It protects my skin from the sun very good. I can recommend it to anyone who lives in hot climate. It will not make your skin greasy.
Ashley E.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I love this brand! This has become my favorite sunscreen because it doesn't leave any kind of residue on my face like most sunscreens. I love the fresh smell and texture. I highly recommend everything from this brand.
Bailey W.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I live 10 blocks away from a beach here in Florida, and nothing is more important in the sunshine state than wearing sunscreen. This is easy to apply, doesn't have a harsh smell, and the packaging is nice. I will for sure be getting more in the future.
Jenn W.
Stratford, CT
I was slightly disappointed by this product. It had an unpleasant odor and didnt sufficiently soak into my skin. It also left a white residue on my face. The best part was the beautiful packaging, but glass was an odd choice and not exactly portable. I would not recommend this to my friends and family.
Michelle M.
Clarkesville , GA
It's so difficult to find an excellent SPF for your face! This one takes the cake!! It has a great smell- the texture is not oily - rubs in the skin like a lotion not a sunscreen. Does not break my sensitive skin out at all! I love how it carries an SPF 30! Water resistant and comes in a travel size!!
Shadey S.
Portland, OR
I tried a sample from sephora and was overall happy with the product. My skin didn't feel oily and it didn't leave that typical layer of film on my skin. My skin could still breathe and it didn't cause any breakouts
Jessica F.
Ringgold, GA
I love Tarte and I love this product! Easy to apply, pleasant smell, dries quickly, and gives just enough protection to keep me from getting burnt but still allows me to get a nice tan! Very gentle. I will definitely be repurchasing this product again!
Heather H.
picayune, MS
The is more than just a sunscreen. It is goes beyond just sunscreen needs and does wonderful things for your skin. The smell is amazing and is light weight. I just recently bought this and already can tell I will make more future purchases for this product.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora