BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jami S.
I’m already naturally tanned and this protection was perfect. Stayed on. Easy to apply. Effective. All over good product. A little pricey for my taste but packaging was beautiful. I would definitely be willing to use it again!
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I love tarte and the sunscreen was no exception. I can wear it under my makeup or loan and have the confidence that I won't be damaging my skin or prematurely aging my face. I love the smell, the consistency of the formula, and how it dries down. It is not greasy and it doesn't clog my pores or irritate my skin
Julia E.
I got a sample of this and i actually like it. It works super well to protect my skin and it doesn’t smell too much like sunscreen, it also doesn’t give me an oily finish.
Elizabeth R.
Saint louis , MO
Great sunscreen! I took this to Florida on my trip to Disneyworld and didn’t get burned once! The formula is not too wet and managed to dry down quickly enough where you don’t feel wet after applying. The packaging is also adorable and was incredibly easy to carry around without fear of the bottle busting!
Geraldine T.
Union City, NJ
En el verano uno debe de cuidarse la piel. Pues yo opté por esta opción ya que antes me An salido manchas por el.. pero ahora con esto en el verano me siento protegida 😊
Starla F.
Millbrook, AL
The only moisturizer with sunscreen that I like. It's got the smell but it's tolerable. Some others are so strong you have to make sure it's no where close to your eyes.
Hilary B.
Lincoln
A summer staple, for sure! I put it on between my morning skincare routine and my makeup routine for full protection from the sun that works WITH, not against my makeup!
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
I do enjoy using this sunscreen oil especially in the spring winter seasons more than my summer seasons ironically. Sometimes it can become very oily over my skin because I do suffer with oily skin but when it's in the dryer Seasons such as fall winter and early spring it comes in handy and keeping my face moisturized longer.
Stephanie M.
Goodfellow AFB, TX
i love this sunscreen! it gets me points at sephora, but it also actually protects your face from sunburns! i’ve recommended it to all of my friends and they all love it!
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?