BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I love tarte and the sunscreen was no exception. I can wear it under my makeup or loan and have the confidence that I won't be damaging my skin or prematurely aging my face. I love the smell, the consistency of the formula, and how it dries down. It is not greasy and it doesn't clog my pores or irritate my skin
Rhonda N.
While it did do okay as far as sun protection, I had a bad experience with it when after it was applied and dry, I got water on my face and it washed down into my eyes. It burned and my eyes were so irritated for the day, even after thoroughly cleansing them. Good protection, not so good staying power.
Lydia Z.
Nice and soft on my skin. Love the packaging and the lightweight feel. Not sticky and stays well under any makeup products! I recommend adding into your daily routine!
Rasha M.
Suffolk, VA
I got this in one of my subscription boxes/bags. I don't typically use a specific sunscreen and usually have it as part of my regular makeup products. This is a nice product. Tarte is high end so it's pricey. It's a good product though.
Natalia S.
Blue Island, IL
Just like lotion but with the sunscreen scent. Made my face feel protected and hydrated. On days where I didn’t wear makeup and ran errands, this would be alll I wore.
Guadalupe L.
Riverside , CA
Love that it can be sprayed, hate thick oily sunscreen. Its not very oily at all. The packaging is just the cutest, so girly i love it. Easy to carry in my bag its not big and clunky, can just keep in my purse or car.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Ashley B.
Ridgecrest, CA
I purchased this item at Ulta. It wasn’t super expensive for a beauty product but it was pretty pricey for a sunscreen. But it works great! It smells like a dream. It doesn’t feel sticky and it dries down pretty quick. It’s lasted me a pretty long time but when I need to I’ll definitely repurchase.
Trish M.
The tarte sunscreen was great! It’s a bit of a thicker formula and it was also hydrating on my face. I actually used it on my 6 year old son for summer camp, he has really sensitive skin and it didn’t bother him at all!
Lidya V.
Calumet City, IL
I received this as a sample from sephora, I'm giving it a 4 star because I didn't use it long enough to say I like it. But it's very light weight, and it's not sticky
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?