BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • Is the quantity worth the value?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Keri D.
I had a deluxe sample of this through a Play! by Sephora box. I’m trying to be more consistent about using sunscreen every day since I have fair skin and have already had some severe sunburns, so this being SPF 30 is instantly a huge plus. I like that it has a thinner, more liquid texture and spreads easily without leaving a white cast. Tarte also has a great formula that wears well under makeup without noticeable breaking down after a few hours. And I didn’t burn while using this even during the summer/early fall, which I was very happy about! The only major drawback is the price: $32 for 1.7 fl oz is a bit expensive for me considering this would be something I wear daily.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I received a full sized Tarte Tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 in one of my beauty box subscriptions.  I was a bit hesitant to use it, as I usually only use 50 SPF or higher, but I tried it anyway.  Well... I ended up really liking it.  So much, that I ordered another one.  It did not cause me to burn at all, while applying every 2 hours, as you should with all sunblocks.  It did not leave a white cast either, as long as you don't use too much.  I highly recommend!
Bella W.
Marine City, MI
This is a really great facial sunscreen! It's not greasy on my combination skin, and makeup applies nicely over top of it. I dont notice it clogging my pores, and I always bring it on vacations to summer beach houses (in Northern Michigan) and winter cruises in the Caribbean! It works great in all different levels of UV, and never fails me.
Gabby G.
Danvers
Getting sun burnt is a real fear of mine, so I am constantly looking for the best sunscreen to use, as summer is approaching. Luckily, I haven’t got burnt yet when using this product! But there’s just not really anything special about this sunscreen, yes I didn’t get burnt, but it didn’t wow me, you know? There are tons of different products that work the same way. But I would recommend it.
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
Ugh I just didn't like this at all. It was so thick, didn't absorb into the skin at all and felt heavy and great on my skin. Also, the SPF Is so thick that it made me look white and I couldn't blend that in enough.

I wanted to love this but its just too heavy for me and too much of the SPF that it made me look like a ghost.
Lilly F.
I'm in love with this product beyond belief! This makes me feel not sticky and greasy like all of the other sunscreens I had used. It actually moisturized my skin a little. This is perfect for under my make up as moisturizer when I know I'm gonna be in the sun. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Rachel E.
Kansas City
This goes on really smooth and smells great! And the packaging is perfect! I wish they had this in a higher spf but it is great for your legs or the tops of your feet. I would recommend this for people that aren’t needing a high spf and don’t want something greasy because it is a little more dry than some others I have used.
Gigi S.
I'll be honest, I never regularly used sunblock before. I hated how you either felt oily or sticker (sometimes both) or the white cast would make you look zombie-esque. But then I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play! Box and fell DEEPLY in love with it. My skin has never been so soft and hydrated and I'm happier knowing that my skin is being taken care of. It is a little pricier but it is so worth it and a little goes a long way. I can't recommend this product enough!
Fernanda O.
Irving
This sunscreen is so silky and easy to apply and, so far, it does not burn my eyes as I sweat. It did not freak out my skin, what is very important to me since I have break out with the past sunscreens that I've tried, and it sits well under my makeup. I really love this, hope Tarte expands its sun-care line!
Rachel M.
Tallahassee, FL
I like this sunscreen for a day at the park or walking outside, but it wouldn't work for a day at the beach or pool if you plan on swimming because it's not water resistant or waterproof. I love high-end products, but I truly don't see the point on spending the extra dollars on high-end sunscreen when the cheaper stuff has more benefits.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?