BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brook D.
This sunscreen is amazing. It’s very easy to apply and you only need very little to put on your whole face. I have bought this for gifts and multiple times for myself. It is a little pricey but it definitely worth it.
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
I LOVE trying anything skin care! && especially samplers to where you can try several for a cheaper price to find what you like best. This is the BEST way to try new items. && these are AMAZING! Made my skin feel so good! I would absolutely buy again! Everyone should give it a shot!
Emily C.
Reading , PA
Delicious feeling after you wash your face super smooth finish not heavy I highly recommend tarte is actually one of my favorite brands out there my skin feels and look very silky and smooth I definitely will recommend this for other
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
I got this at the end of summer, so I stopped using it. I'm saving it for next summer. But I did try this, and I like the way it went on and I didn't feel it anymore after about a minute or so. I was able to still do my makeup. And it looked just fine. I'll update this when I get to really use this product
Angela S.
Beverly Hills, CA
I looooove this sunscreen! I'm so picky with them I hate most but this one smells nice and doesn't feel like a sunscreen! It's amazing. I used to use a tarte foundation with spf daily but I've switched to other foundations so this guy really helps. I just hate paying 30 for just a sunscreen /:
Diane F.
Petaluma, CA
This sunscreen made me break out when I used it. I love there skincare products but my skin did not like this sunscreen. I workout outdoors so I would use this since I was outside but my skin did not react to it well when I sweat. I had high hopes for this product but it did not work for me.
Nikki S.
Kansas City, Kansas
I'm so happy I got this in a subscription box because it's the best sunscreen for your face. I'm going to keep using it until they make something better. The bottle doesn't get slippery and the design is great. It could be a little less expensive is the only thing I say they can improve on.
Mackenzie F.
I love tarte, but this product was really mediocre. It didn't have the "classic" sun screen smell, but it didn't protect like sun screen either. I put this on my face/neck/sholder region mostly and another sunblock on the rest of my body just to see how well this worked. The rest of my body was fine by the end up the day, but the areas I used this were really burnt. I gave it two stars because for the price/amount you get/smell it's not completely awful, and if you are gonna spend 4 hours or less outdoors and you don't really need too strong of a sun screen then this is definitely for you.
Lexi M.
Midwest City, OK
Goes on really smooth and not oily at all. Smells really good. I wear this product under my make up in the summer and Use it as a primer as well. I would definitely recommend this sunscreen to anyone that needs a light but effective sunscreen. I did not get burnt at all last summer!
SAVANNAH G.
Mercedes
It was a high priced item for an okay value. It was effective in the long run but did take time. I bought the item at ulta and like I said high priced. It was gentle but felt sticky to me. Not harsh at all and there could be improvement in the product but overall 3 stars out of 5
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?