BY TARTE #28 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
sierra k.
Cape Coral, FL
Very good product! definitely not my favorite high end sunscreens! For the product size i feel like it is worth the value! Defintley cheaper than i expected! It drys your skin out when you use it though! And i wish for being a high end brand it would have a hight SPF!
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
Doesn't leave a white cast and absorbs pretty well! Cute packaging too. The bottle lasts a really long time so while it's more expensive than drugstore brands I think it can be worth the splurge.
Lindsey M.
I actually really like this sunscreen. The spf is the perfect amount and it hasn't made me break out yet, which is super important to me! I've only tried the sample but I'll probably repurchase.
Tracey C.
Broad Brook, CT
Omg love this product ! Recieved a deluxe sample from the Sephora Play box and i was pleasantly surprised ! No offensive scent and great under my make up! I would buy ! A little goes a long way
Keisha C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have never been a fan of using sunscreen on my face, but once I discovered this product it definitely changed my routine in the summer. I use this whenever I expect to be in the sun for a long period of time. However, for a sunscreen this is extremely expensive.
Ngoc H.
Springfield, VA
SPF only 30 but the application on my face feels great and gentle. My foundation went on smoothly and love how light it feels. Price is not cheap but I think it worths it. First time use it and think I will consider buy in again
Julia S.
Brooklyn , NY
Very nice and simple sunscreen, I had a sample from a subscription box. Does protect skin and absorbs and spreads nice and fast. I took one star down, because I prefer products that do little bit more than just sunscreen: BB creams, glowing primers and tinted makeup bases
Sarah B.
Nashville, TN
This is a super nice sunscreen! I use it in the morning before I run because it doesn't make me break out even when I sweat. It also seems to stay on very well during a sweaty session which is great for summer!
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
This was ok. I was expecting better for the price. It's a nice sample size to keep in your bag to use on your face. The dispenser is a pump so you do need to rub in with your fingers. I prefer a spray.
Arianna A.
Milwaukee, WI
Tarteguard 30 Suncreen Lotion SPF 30 is great for face, neck, ears and neck. Anyone who is out for 30 minutes a day (think getting the mail, waiting for your bus, taking a walk-we are out for more than 30 min) should wear thisw. Light but not greasy, goes into skin easily. Just a teaspoon for those areas goes a long way. I am outside daily and have a fair complexion. Got a free sample & became devotee.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?