BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
America P.
South Bend, IN
This product is amazing doesn't leave a white cast & a little goes a long way. Just recently used this for a outdoor rock concert that lasted from 11am-9pm in 95 degree weather with direct sunlight & I did not burn at all & my skin didn't peel most importantly my nose which is always more sensitive.
Sarah B.
Elizabethtown, KY
Putting any type of sunscreen on my face would normally make it break out and be very hard to contain for 1-2 weeks after use. However, this kind of of sunscreen has NEVER done that to my skin. It is one of my summer go-to products that I couldn't live without!
Jessica C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the texture: -not too oily -absorbs quickly -no white cast -you don't feel like you're wearing sunscreen My only complaint is that I ordered it online, and I received a product expiring in 9 months. To me, online orders should not be the leftover products.
Laura M.
Indiana
I got a sample packet of this stuff when i ordered off of tarte's website. To me, it's just a normal sunscreen. I didn't find it any more special or amazing than my regular sunscreen. I also didn't get a big enough sample to try it everywhere, so i'm mixed on it.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
This sunscreen is lightweight and has a great scent! It was super effective and kept my skin from burning! I have fair skin and this still gave me an awesome tan without the burn. I would def but again and always try to get the travel size since I can pop it into my bag!
Sydnei B.
Lightweight, non-greasy feeling moisturizer that wears great under makeup. Most moisturizers that contain SPF make your foundation slip around, and this one didn't! I've also got sensitive skin and this did not break me out or irritate my skin. Highly recommend!
Sarah V.
Monroe , MI
I bought this because I needed a physical sunscreen. I have systemic lupus so I have to wear sunscreen daily. I really liked this one, it didn't burn or irritate my skin the way some others do. It absorbed quickly and left my skin perfect for makeup application. I also really liked the soft, pleasant scent!
Cathy S.
Gaylord, MN
I received this in a GlossyBox and am loving it. I don't spend a lot of time in the sun but like to use SPF to help keep wrinkles at bay. This formula applies nicely and doesn't leave a heavy feel. I apply it under makeup and haven't had any issues with clogged pores.
Sophia M.
92591
I absolutely love this product!! The base is not too oily and feels amazing on my skin. I like knowing I'm using spf on the daily and this product is just right. I don't get that heavy feeling like I do with other moisturizers. I will buy again when I run out.
Maya S.
Me encanta cosméticos Tarte y honestamente me gustaría tener el dinero para comprar todos sus productos, ya que incluso puede hacer pantalla de sol increíble! Esta pequeña botella púrpura linda contiene un gran protector del sol que consiga el trabajo hecho y no irrita mi piel como muchos.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?