BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brittney S.
richmond, CA
I love this product i have terrible allergies and the scent doesn't make me sneeze. Also it doesn't burn my eyes. It doesn't have a chemical feel to it. it's incredible
Casey M.
Wilmington, DE
This moisturizing sunscreen lotion is one of my favorites! I use this product everyday before going out in the sun. It's not too thick, making it easy to apply makeup on top of it. This product has actually made my skin softer and helps protect against aging!
samantha c.
Absolutely love this product. It applies so great. I got this online and more on the pricey side but worth it , definitely would recommend this to so many other people. It helps protect your skin from the sun just as it says it would. No doubt a great product.
Katrina T.
Louise, TX
Loved it..have already repurchased this and will continue to..dosent leave me oily and definatly gentle enough to use everyday with my makeup..very effective....it always has nice packaging.. Have already bought again..
STEPHY B.
Whittier, CA
Tarte is an awesome brand they make everything you could think of. This product highly met my expectations it is a effective sun screen and keeps your face moist and safe. It is actually pretty pricey but well worth it I would definattly buy it again it's great
Flo S.
I use sun screen especially on my face since Inhave tones of freckles. This one has a pretty good spf so it protect my face so that I can avoid having dark spots even more.
Melinda W.
Quincy, IL
I absolutely LOVE this product! every time iv'e used it, it has made my skin keep looking amazing! this is also a great product, because its only in the 10-12 dollar range. I also love the color og this amazing product:)
Stephanie B.
I love the tarte products. I use this regularly as a primer and sunscreen. I put it on before my makeup. It helps your makeup set and stay on all day. It's smooth and light.
Sara C.
Huntsville, AL
I do enjoy that it's fairly lightweight. Still has the tiniest bit of stickiness to the face, but nothing annoying. Didn't break me out or cause a reaction. Not overly moisturizing, and spreads nicely for being sunscreen.
Chantelle Y.
Bend, OR
This product worked very well for as expensive it is. I was out all day and only had to reapply this once. I enjoyed the way it applied on and how little you had to use. This was pretty expensive but I was okay paying the price for the protection it gave me.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?