BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Gaby Z.
Willows, CA
Recently bought this product to try it out for a trip I was taking with some friends to the beach and I like it! Got enough coverage and moister but was still able to get a slight tan which I was okay with.
Caleigh G.
Chesapeake, VA
it blocks out sunburn very well . it is one sunscreen i really recommend. it does have nice packaging. it is very gently and not harsh. it is very soothing to the skin it is pricey but worth the money . i buy it every-time i need sunscreen .
Emma C.
Chapel Hill, NC
I use this sunscreen under my foundation as a primer, or on it's own. The formula isn't greasy at all, which makes it an awesome product to use with everyday makeup. It's a little pricey, so I think I'll stick to drugstore sunscreens for the beach, but for under makeup this is perfect!
Carly F.
Washington, DC
I use this sunscreen in the summer under my makeup. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave a white cast or interfere with other makeup products.

It's good for WOC. I received this as part of a Sephora Beauty Box.
Sunila J.
I LOVEEEEEE THIS SUNSCREEN. IT IS SO AMAZING. THE PACKAGING IS REALLY CUTE AND I LOVE THE BRIGHT PURPLE COLOR. IT DOES WHAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO DO SO THAT'S GREAT. I THINK IT IS A LITTLE PRICEY FOR SUNSCREEN.
Lorena L.
Fresno, CA
I recently bought this online and so far I love this before I wasn't putting no sunscreen and my face felt burn so I wanted something more like a face products and not really a sunscreen smell and this one works great my face feel good after I'm out of the sun. I would recommend this
Hailey R.
South Point, OH
Love this product apply before putting on makeup and you will be protected! Or you can just reapply on the beach or pool with no makeup!! This is awesome it isn't a strong smell and the pump bottle makes it super convenient as well as the travel size is perfect for putting in your bag!
Caitlyn B.
Wurtsboro, NY
I used this and was in 109 degree weather on vacation and I didn't burn one bit, and usually I always burn a little bit, but I didn't. I absolutely love the color of the bottle and I will repurchase again.
johanna l.
Jamaica Plain, MA
By far one of the best sunscreens i have ever tried. It isn't streaky or oily at all. Very smooth consistency and glides right on. Works really well and you don't have to use so much. A little goes a long way. I love the little silicon cover it has :)
Shannon I.
I received this as a sample in my Sephora Play Box ... I loved it so much I just bought the full size ... And stalking the mailbox waiting for it to arrive ... I love the feeling of it , plus I feel like it gives my good protection from the sun without interfering with my foundation .
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back