BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
katie h.
this is a great sunscreen especially on days when i want to wear minimal makeup on warm days. it apples well but can be sort of thick on the skin, i use this product sparingly on my face. i would recommend this product to anyone spending a lot of time outside.
Sophia M.
92591
I absolutely love this product!! The base is not too oily and feels amazing on my skin. I like knowing I'm using spf on the daily and this product is just right. I don't get that heavy feeling like I do with other moisturizers. I will buy again when I run out.
Querencia H.
Morrow
This product I use not very often, I only use this when we go to Florida or on vacation to a very hot place because it make very good sunscreen to your skin and it is very important to protect your skin from the sun and this is a great product to do the job.
Christa B.
Such a lightweight sunscreen that I use on my face every time I go out into the sun! I hate smelly sunscreen but this isn't very scented and it's not heavy at all. Facial sunscreens can clog pores pretty bad but this one doesn't seem to mess my face up at all.
Jordan P.
Stevensville, MD
I really loved this product! I used it mostly as a primer before putting my make up on and it really worked well with my smash box foundation. I also used it in the summer as a face sun lotion and it really helped!!!
Krystal D.
This is an awsome sun screen and i luv how it leaves my body nice n soft and not sticky like other brands have made me feel in the past! I would luv to try some more products from this brand
Ellie R.
I recieved this recently and did try it. I liked the SPF factor, but did not like the oil on my face. Living in AZ makes it nearly impossible to use oil since it adds to the sweat and causes my makeup to melt. I prefer using SPF tinted moisturizers on my face.
I'm giving this tree stars because I assume it does its job but let's be real here. It's too expensive, too small, and its just sun screen. I personally like smelling like a BANANA BOAT. :) Would I recommend it? Sure if you like this brand but for me - nah!
Samantha R.
Yorkville, IL
Great sunscreen for the price! I have a friend whom I bought this for because she always burns when we go on our mini vacations and she ALWAYS forgets sunscreen. I noticed she didn't really tan with it on either but she also didn't burn at all! Extremely moisturizing too because she didn't peel either!
Nicole S.
Lake Jackson
This is very gentle and does not have a harsh smell which I am SO happy about. I got a small sample of this from Sephora and I used it all up. It worked well under my foundation, but I didn't end up repurchasing... although it think this product is great.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?