BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• The packaging is really pretty. How is it? Is it oily?1 Answers
  • Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
It's definitely an inexpensive product, I get lots of uses out of it. It leaves my skin feeling so soft. I have oily skin and I just feel like tarte has definitely helped me in not feeling like I have so much product on my face but it still leaves me looking good.
Chelsea M.
Lufkin, TX
Omg love love love. Can I say that enough. It doesn't stink like Normal sunscreen. It works amazing and is very gentle on the skin. I was very surprised at the effectiveness of this product. Kept me from getting sunburned completely
Alyshia F.
Westmoreland, TN
Received a sample of this in a subscription bag it works well and is moisturizing. I have been impressed with Tarte products can't wait to try the shape tape concealer.
Haylee M.
Slippery Rock, PA
Great product highly recommend it it worked great on my sensitive skin also I'm very sensitive to smell and i had no problems with the smell what so ever really great will repurchase not tp bad of a pricing and worth every penny you spend on it use to all the time
Charity P.
Tipp City, OH
I love this sunscreen so much. It feels absolutely NOTHING like your typical sunscreen. It feels like a moisturizer. It is so light and it smells amazing. I will most definitely buy this when I'm out of my current sunscreen.
Ashley H.
Salem, WV
By far my favorite sunscreen I've ever used! :) the smell is nice and it protects my skin really well. It doesn't leave an oily residue either which I really appreciate
Haley P.
Memphis, TN
Love everything tarte! I have oily skin and this product does not make my skin feel oily at all. The packaging is nice for this product. It is gentle on my skin and not harsh. I feel that this product has a good value for the price. I really liked this product.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
I just started using this product and I like it so far. It's very light-weight and and has a fresh scent to it. The only thing is you have to make sure to rub the lotion in all the way or you'll be left with an ashy looking face.
Elizabeth M.
Marietta, GA
This is a great daily sunscreen to wear when you're out and about. I wouldn't use it for a full day in the sun or time at the pool, but it goes on nicely under makeup.
Camryn D.
New Iberia, LA
The tart sunscreen is sublime. I do have to reapply it every few hours but that is with all sunscreens. It felt nice on my skin and the packaging is wonderful. It is very gentle for sensitive skin. It is a great product and it has very little room for improvement.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?