BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Ariel R.
Anaheim
I love Tarte, they're all natural and wear wonderfully. However, they make me break out!! I wish my skin wasn't so sensitive. I love this product, but i cannot wear it. Alert to all sensitive skinned people! Do not buy!! It gives me both acne and hives..
Shafia Q.
Hamilton, NJ
Tarte is an amazing makeup company. I love their products and they are very easy to use. This sunscreen is amazing, I have repurchased it as well! It met my expectations and I would recommend this product to everyone.
Analyssa R.
love this product its really good i use it every day in my home and it has SPF 30 this is great for the sun i love love love love it its just truly amazing. i cant wait to buy some more of the great stuff. its the most amazing stuff on eart i just love it
Felicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
Loved this sunscreen! I used it on my face before I went to the beach. It doesn't have a strong smell it lasted for a long time and I would definitely purchase full size in the future. I received a sample size from Sephora.
Tonee R.
Tarte knows what they're doing when it comes to skin products. This sunscreen is amazing. I'm a Miami girl so my skin is no stranger to intense sunshine which is why it's important for me to wear sunscreen regularly and this one changed my life. It isn't heavy or sticky or oily. It's just what I need to feel fresh and also safe from the sun all day long.
Isabelle O.
Old Town, ME
I am always on the hunt to find a good facial sunscreen that actually does its job and also doesn't break me out. This is it! It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy like some other sunscreens I have tried and also sits fine under foundation and other makeup. I would definitely recommend to others!
Brandi T.
Hollister , CA
This is the only sun screen I use on my face. I find its one of the few that doesn't break my skin out or make me look super greasy. It can be expensive but I think it's worth the money since it doesn't break me out.
Bailey W.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I live 10 blocks away from a beach here in Florida, and nothing is more important in the sunshine state than wearing sunscreen. This is easy to apply, doesn't have a harsh smell, and the packaging is nice. I will for sure be getting more in the future.
Natalie A.
This product is so nice for those summer beach days. You can apply it under your makeup or just pop it on by itself and go on out. This sunscreen is like many others it doesn't smell like normal sunscreens it smells very fresh and it is quite refreshing
Emma W.
King, NC
I love Tarte products and I used this product over this summer and loved it. I purchased this at my local Sephora. The packaging is beautiful a defiant A+. It is great for sensitive skin type because it is so gentle. I would buy this again in a heartbeat.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora