BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Cait S.
Gainesville, FL
I purchased this on a whim and to my dismay, I still ended up severely burnt. I understand the importance of skin care but for the price I paid, it was extremely underwhelming. I would not purchase this again.
Sydney B.
I wanted to love this because I love using facial sunscreens since I am so fair. This 100% broke my face out so bad I cannot use it at all. I was really disappointed because I love all of tarte's products. I wouldn't use this if you skin is sensitive.
Ashley F.
I have only used this product one time as it was my friends. But I am a faithful tarte user and I can not wait for the summer to start using this. It is so soft, smells so good. And doesn't leave you super oily and gross feeling like other sunscreens.
Illy J.
PITTSBURGH, PA
This sunscreen will disappear in quickly into your skin without making your face feel greasy. It does not have strong smell like any other sunscreen product. Listen ladies, if you have aging skin, select better sunscreen. It will help you in the long run
SAMANTHA E.
Great sunscreen that doesn't smell like spf. Lasts a good while even at the pool. Only issue I have is the cost - I think I'll be sticking to my neutrogena or loreal face sunscreens.
Amanda V.
Terrible! It made my skin look so oily and dirty. And the smell was even worse. I got it as a free sample with some other makeup from tarts but I was so disappointed in this because tarte is one of my go to makeup brands. I would never buy this again.
Suri C.
I had never heard of this product until I received a sample with a Sephora Favorite's purchase and I really enjoyed it. I like that this sunscreen is lightweight and can be used alone or under makeup comfortably. The scent is pleasant and fresh.
Glenda M.
Raleigh, NC
This lotion does not give you a sticky feeling and it does not have a strong scent. I purchased this at Sephora and I like how it has spf 30 to protect the skin it is really gentle and for me it drys quick. I like to wear this underneath my foundation
April m.
Lexington, KY
This is always in my beach bag. I use this alot and I can't say enough about it. It has a fresh scent and isn't really heavy on my skin. And it never fails me. One of my "holy grails'".
jessica m.
El Paso, TX
it looks pretty . and its one of those products that you see youtuber rave about. but it didnt really do anything for me that a regular drugstore product wouldnt. I didnt pick up a second one. but its nice packaging and looks pretty on my vanity lol
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?