BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sarah V.
Monroe , MI
I bought this because I needed a physical sunscreen. I have systemic lupus so I have to wear sunscreen daily. I really liked this one, it didn't burn or irritate my skin the way some others do. It absorbed quickly and left my skin perfect for makeup application. I also really liked the soft, pleasant scent!
Kate L.
It's a great facial sunscreen. It does leave you're face a bit oily and I would definitely want more protection than spf 30. I would probably use it again even though I don't love it. I recommend it if you have limited other options. I got it online at sephora.
Cathy S.
Gaylord, MN
I received this in a GlossyBox and am loving it. I don't spend a lot of time in the sun but like to use SPF to help keep wrinkles at bay. This formula applies nicely and doesn't leave a heavy feel. I apply it under makeup and haven't had any issues with clogged pores.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
This sunscreen is lightweight and has a great scent! It was super effective and kept my skin from burning! I have fair skin and this still gave me an awesome tan without the burn. I would def but again and always try to get the travel size since I can pop it into my bag!
Sophia M.
92591
I absolutely love this product!! The base is not too oily and feels amazing on my skin. I like knowing I'm using spf on the daily and this product is just right. I don't get that heavy feeling like I do with other moisturizers. I will buy again when I run out.
Maya S.
Me encanta cosméticos Tarte y honestamente me gustaría tener el dinero para comprar todos sus productos, ya que incluso puede hacer pantalla de sol increíble! Esta pequeña botella púrpura linda contiene un gran protector del sol que consiga el trabajo hecho y no irrita mi piel como muchos.
Vera R.
Reseda, CA
Really enjoy this product! I'm a pretty big tarte fan to begin with because their products are natural and vegan they are fairly gentle on the skin and at an affordable price point. I'd really recommend trying this you get a 30spf and the bottle is super cute!
Ricky R.
Los Angeles
Amazing sun protectant for those with oily skin. This is my favorite summer time sun protectant. I live in California where the sun is always shining and although I would not use it in the winter it is perfect for when the air is more dry and I get more oily.
Krystal D.
This is an awsome sun screen and i luv how it leaves my body nice n soft and not sticky like other brands have made me feel in the past! I would luv to try some more products from this brand
Alyssa d.
Garden Grove
I use this sunscreen all the time even if my foundation already has spf protection in it. Just so I can have that extra protection from the sun. I never feel greasy after using this sunscreen. I have felt it with different brands but definitely not this one.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?