BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amy M.
Aurora, IL
I love the travel size of this brand, its super easy to bring with you where ever you go. It smells great and was gentle on my sensitive acne prone skin. It didn't ruin my make up and doesn't leave an oily residue. Works great, haven't gotten sunburnt once using it
Maddie B.
Amazing face sunscreen! Also provides great moisture to face! Not that cheap of a product but defiantly worth the money! Very cute packaging! It's my first time trying and I was very impressed!
renatta R.
Bellingham, WA
I thought this was totally a luxury to purchase but so many foundations don't have software so it's so necessary to put on on in the morning no matter the weather. The packaging is so cute. The smell is great and it's also effective, I would definitely recommend this.
katelyn r.
Stafford, VA
Tarte cosmetics is my absolute favorite. i always reach for their products. Ive been using their products for years and I've never been disappointed with anything. Their packaging is to die for. There products are absolutely perfect if only they were a little cheaper.
Sonia B.
Love this sunscreen. I have used it under makeup and just on it's own and have had great luck both ways. It's a must have in the summer especially for pool or beach days!
Cindy C.
Dallas, TX
One of my favorites! I also got the bigger size for an everyday use:) the little one is for trips and stuff. It does the job:) it is not too pricey I think its worth the money.
Gynelle P.
Orlando, FL
I've got this product for free and I've only used it like 3 or 4 times it's really good doesn't smell like sunscreen and your face doesn't feel heavy if u know wat I mean
Britney C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I absolutely loved this one! I love the smell and the way it made my skin feel. I can't believe I didn't know about it sooner! I really loved it and think I'll buy it again.
Megan M.
Shirley, NY
Doesn't make me break-out nor does it make me even more oily. Use it everyday as a staple in my skin care routine. I received a sample in my sephora play box and will be purchasing a full size.
Kayla M.
Seattle, WA
I think this is a good sunscreen. I def don't think i would repurchase this because it is sooo expensive for such a tiny amount of product. It is super gentle, and the packaging is absolutely to die for. I love this and would recommend it to anyone looking to splurge.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?