BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rachele D.
Hernando, MS
I absolutely love this eye cream. It has done wonders on my eyes. It's a very effective product at such a reasonable cost. This product has become one of my favorites. I will continue to but it. I highly recommend it for others looking for a great eye cream.
Wendy H.
I am normally a huge fan of Tarte products but this one missed the mark for me. In fact, I don't think I even used it for 1 week before putting it on the shelf to collect dust.

I think there are other great mineral based sunscreen options available and recommend trying several before settling on this one.
Mark T.
Conover, NC
This is by far my favorite skin care product! It leaves my skin super moisturized and it kept my face from getting sunburned after a long day at the pool, I got it at Sephora for like $38.00 and it was worth every penny!
Alexa M.
Davie, FL
This product is A M A Z I N G!! I highly recommend buying this item. stays on all day long and leaves a nice glow to your skin. So soft and not sticky and oily to your face. Great packaging
Shae N.
Lincoln University, PA
Works great and does not clog my pores. The scent is refreshing, and I have really sensitive skin and this product blocks the harmful rays and keeps my face protected and healthy , does not make me breakout at all. I am really happy with this product and will keep recommending to my family and friends.
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
This is a good sunscreen. I love the packaging and the scent is nice and light. However it is a little expensive for a sunscreen I think there are drug store options equal to this product for a lot less of a cost.
Pricilla S.
Brooklyn, NY
Receive a deluxe sample of this and was not a huge fan. The consistency just felt too thick for my combination oily skin. Although I loved the packaging and all Tarte products. Maybe this is good if you have normal skin
Klau D.
I have a combination skin type, with a few spots many products like this , break me out with this it didn't break me out what so ever, I have used this several times and this did not disappoint me at all. Goes on very smoothly and does not get sticky when applied to the face, recommend this product.
Gabriela R.
Tarte Sunscreen is super good! Especially if you're like me who has very sensitive skin. Very good packaging and isn't harsh on the skin at all. Met every expectation since I do have very sensitive skin and get sunburned easily, I bought this at Sephora.
Ashley V.
Somersworth , NH
I just got a sample of this but I really like it because it feels more like a moisturizer than a sunscreen and doesn't have that sunscreen smell which I hate. Lightweight and really nice!
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?